LPG

Mickt

There seems to be a shortage of LPG in Norfolk at the moment, just spoke to a garage they have been out

for nearly a month . Question will Morissons let me fill up my Gaslow ,exterior filler, i am thinking of the

branch in Kings Lynn

Suggest you just drive in and try it. The worse that can happen is that they say no.

It seems to be hit and miss with Morrisons around the country. My nearest LPG Morrisons (Kent) has no issue with me filling up. Others on the forum have likewise reported no issues, yet some have been denied.

Depends where you are in Suffolk but we used to get lpg at Morrisons Kings Lynn with no problem. I also got it at the old Calor depot near Middleton and whilst the Calor depot has gone I don't know about the lpg seller as I can't recall if it was Calor or an independent retailer. Kings Lynn self storage I think at Bawsey also used to sell lpg.

Simpsons motorhomes at Gt Yarmouth may know of a local supplier being AutoSleepers agents?

We always found Simpsons very helpful and their warranty service superb by way of a free advert for them!

Just telephoned Kings Lynn branch, lady by the name of Charlote on the customer service desk said they had no problems with motorhomes filling lpg. Said if there was a problem in garage tell to contact her.

Archived