Its The Final Countdown

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-04 5:40 PM

pelmetman - 2018-04-04 5:27 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-04-04 11:51 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-04-04 10:02 AM

I notice Mr Furious has attracted six subscribers which is odd as he has no content. Im assuming its a He, could be Veronica. (lol)

Or maybe Veronica or someone technical helped Hinge or Bracket set it up I dunno.

Keep up Barry haven’t you heard? I work for Theresa May in her PR department. Mr Furious appears to have few of the interpersonal skills necessary for such a demanding role so I am at loss as to how I could possibly come under suspicion :-(

;-)

Plus you're a Remoaner so I would consider that a slur on your reputation 8-) .........

I can only assume that Bazza was drunk in charge of his keyboard again *-) ........

His minders on here would like to apologise for his faux pas ;-) ........

But in mitigation for his defence.... we would also like to say he's suffering from talking b*llocks overload :D ........

I have learned from the master Grasshoppers of bollox on here though. I am but a novice in comparison.

If you sat still for a while you might learn the difference between Remoaner Locusts and Brexit Grasshoppers for....... “Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it gets agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.”

– Master Blubberguts B-) ........

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived