Go Jeremy.........

Guest pelmetman

They could put a Monkey in charge of the labour party and it will still be the Government in waiting thanks to Brexit. The Tories have nowhere to go now, they are finished, its just a matter of whether they go before or after Brexit (Assuming it goes ahead).

Im no Corbyn fan by the way.

Barryd999 - 2018-04-10 12:34 PM

They could put a Monkey in charge of the labour party and it will still be the Government in waiting thanks to Brexit. The Tories have nowhere to go now, they are finished, its just a matter of whether they go before or after Brexit (Assuming it goes ahead).

Well given your prediction we can fully expect the Tories to get washed away in the locals then can't we ... Maybe the locals might even as you say finish em

antony1969 - 2018-04-10 12:44 PM

Well given your prediction we can fully expect the Tories to get washed away in the locals then can't we ... Maybe the locals might even as you say finish em

Too early. People still believe in Brexit it seems. Or maybe they dont and wont admit it I dunno. Perhaps the Tories could save themselves by giving the public a final vote on the deal. That way if the public have changed their minds its the will of the people innit and we can stay? Go ahead and they are fooked! Assuming its the disaster I predict with my crystal ball of course. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-04-10 1:16 PM

Too early. People still believe in Brexit it seems. Or maybe they dont and wont admit it I dunno. Perhaps the Tories could save themselves by giving the public a final vote on the deal. That way if the public have changed their minds its the will of the people innit and we can stay? Go ahead and they are fooked! Assuming its the disaster I predict with my crystal ball of course. (lol)

Chatterboxs resident clairvoyant Barry tells us Labour could put a monkey in charge and still be a government in waiting ... Tells us the Tories are finished ... Tells us they may even be finished before Brexit in less than a year ... But yet the Tories losing badly at the local elections where governments normally get a kicking wont happen as it would be in his words "Too early" ... What a tool

antony1969 - 2018-04-10 3:48 PM

Chatterboxs resident clairvoyant Barry tells us Labour could put a monkey in charge and still be a government in waiting ... Tells us the Tories are finished ... Tells us they may even be finished before Brexit in less than a year ... But yet the Tories losing badly at the local elections where governments normally get a kicking wont happen as it would be in his words "Too early" ... What a tool

Brexit is a poisoned chalice. The last general election was almost game over for the Tories and they have continued to fall apart ever since. A completely divided party.

Brexit, and Cameron and May's botched application of it, will haunt the Tories for years to come, and they will pay a terrible price for their incompetence. Its happening already, Brexit is a fault line as big as San Andreas right through the whole of the UK and the Tories are responsible.

When it all goes tits up which it will who will the public blame? Not Corbyn thats for sure. Right now not many people seem to care, but they will.

I would rather see a UK government where individuals are free to express their varied views than one like Russia where nobody dares speak against the 'state' for fear of extreme retribution.

For those that prefer the stiffling of individual views in the name of false 'unity', if labour ever get back in be careful what you wish for as the Corbyn does seems to be a power mad control freak, weak in real leadership but strong in waffle.

Try saying that in Russia, North Korea or Syria and see how you get on.

Barryd999 - 2018-04-10 6:20 PM

Brexit is a poisoned chalice. The last general election was almost game over for the Tories and they have continued to fall apart ever since. A completely divided party.

Brexit, and Cameron and May's botched application of it, will haunt the Tories for years to come, and they will pay a terrible price for their incompetence. Its happening already, Brexit is a fault line as big as San Andreas right through the whole of the UK and the Tories are responsible.

When it all goes tits up which it will who will the public blame? Not Corbyn thats for sure. Right now not many people seem to care, but they will.

Give up Barry ... Europe has divided the main 2 parties for years its nothing new ... If the last general election was almost "game over" for the Tories then surely the locals where the government normally gets a good kicking will provide the final nail ??? ... Obviously not according to you ... Your sending over a rather confused message ... First its the Tories are finished maybe even before Brexit which is less than a year away but then oh no its not going to happen at the locals because its "too soon" ???

antony1969 - 2018-04-10 7:07 PM

Give up Barry ... Europe has divided the main 2 parties for years its nothing new ... If the last general election was almost "game over" for the Tories then surely the locals where the government normally gets a good kicking will provide the final nail ??? ... Obviously not according to you ... Your sending over a rather confused message ... First its the Tories are finished maybe even before Brexit which is less than a year away but then oh no its not going to happen at the locals because its "too soon" ???

The goal posts are constantly changing though Antony. We wont actually be leaving proper until 2021 now so next years date in March means nothing. That is the date I had in mind not a year from now. A lot can happen between now and then though. The Tories might do better to call a General election again this year and pass the Brexit poisoned chalice go Jezza. Then they can try and blame him for Brexit being a disaster and get back in four years later. If they wait until 2022 they will be out for years

Barryd999 - 2018-04-10 8:45 PM

The goal posts are constantly changing though Antony. We wont actually be leaving proper until 2021 now so next years date in March means nothing. That is the date I had in mind not a year from now. A lot can happen between now and then though. The Tories might do better to call a General election again this year and pass the Brexit poisoned chalice go Jezza. Then they can try and blame him for Brexit being a disaster and get back in four years later. If they wait until 2022 they will be out for years

Brexit Barry ... Will England win the World Cup this year and is it going to snow on Christmas Day ???

antony1969 - 2018-04-11 6:19 AM

Brexit Barry ... Will England win the World Cup this year and is it going to snow on Christmas Day ???

Dunno cos I'm not interested in football and you can only take a stab at the weather roughly up to five days before it arrives. You can analyise the impact of Brexit though based on lots of known information and facts. When the governments own analysis shows it failing along with several other independent impact assessments it would suggest to me that that outcome is somewhat more certain than that of the FA cup or the weather.

Barryd999 - 2018-04-11 1:55 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-11 6:19 AM

Dunno cos I'm not interested in football and you can only take a stab at the weather roughly up to five days before it arrives. You can analyise the impact of Brexit though based on lots of known information and facts. When the governments own analysis shows it failing along with several other independent impact assessments it would suggest to me that that outcome is somewhat more certain than that of the FA cup or the weather.

Just rub your ball please ... I've got a tenner in me pocket begging to go to a bookie ... Is it worth getting the Barbie out and cleaned for the weekend Brexit Barrie

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-04-10 4:36 PM

Labour already have a monkey in charge!

So I too am a fan of no Corbyn!

Anyone else?

Russia likes Monkeys ;-) .........

"The Soviet Union and Russia launched monkeys between 1983 and 1996. Most primates were anesthetized before lift-off. Overall thirty-two monkeys flew in the space program; none flew more than once. Numerous back-up monkeys also went through the programs but never flew. Monkeys and apes from several species were used, including rhesus monkeys, cynomolgus monkeys, squirrel monkeys, pig-tailed macaques, and chimpanzees" ..........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeys_and_apes_in_space

Looks like Labour now has a Russian backup Monkey in charge......of Labour :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-11 3:02 PM

Rub yer own ball. Fecking Pervert!

Get yer coat Bazza ........I think you've pulled 8-) ......

Archived