Hydraulic levelling

AMB

tonyishuk - 2018-05-03 7:24 PM

Can you not un level the mhome ? Ie different heights on each jack ?

My Rapido needs to come up at the front and lean to the offside, so that the shower can drain.

It's. SHMBO thing !

Rgds

As I previously said, I've got the EP system fitted and can say it's brilliant, a lot of dosh but I think worth every penny.

Yes, in manual mode you can use the jacks in pairs to position the van any which way. For instance my own van, (Bessie E462) when level, lets water drip off the roof after heavy rain right over the habitation door and if tilted slightly up at the front it drip, drip, drips of the back onto a panel which keeps the boss awake during the night. So I first select level mode then in manual I tilt the habitation door side up slightly then lift the back a tad which solves the problem. all in all the whole process takes less the 2 minutes and done from the drivers seat.

The remote control you use has a electronic level built in so you an see what's happening.as you use it.

monique.hubrechts@gm - 2018-05-05 6:34 PM

You have still four pedestals hanging under your chassis.In case of fiat or AL-Ko They have a very short GC to be able have the wheel up. Only Iveco looks good. Tell me how much you in inches in the full retract position. Have you encountering any grounding problems?

The suitabiity (or not) of a particular type of levelling system is discussed in the link provided by Daniel Attwood (Daniel the Editor) in the link he provided in his posting of 25 April 2018 2:12 PM above.

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/articles/practical-advice/motorhome-hydraulic-levelling

"Is your motorhome suitable?

If you want hydraulic jacks, a full consultation must be carried out before installation to determine which system is suitable.”

Archived