Full set of MMM mags (1978-2016) looking for a good home!

madmick

Yep, that's around 470 magazines (April 1978-December 2016), all in good condition. Must go, due to downsizing. Collect only, around ten minutes from J26 of the M5 (Wellington, Somerset). A small donation to charity would be appreciated. Whatever, please PM me if interested in the full set.

Thats 'a grand collection of motorhome knowledge, my collection started in 1978 and in those days the tips and advice was great. It was more aimed at how to make things to make ones camper or motorhome better equipped, in a DIY way. The way John Hunt ran the editorial content was really educational for newbies, something that seems to be lacking in today's edit. In my opinion they gave a great grounding to the art of motorhoming. However mine had to go, the loft space could not stand the wieght ??.

madmick - 2018-05-06 8:51 PM

Yep, that's around 470 magazines (April 1978-December 2016), all in good condition. Must go, due to downsizing. Collect only, around ten minutes from J26 of the M5 (Wellington, Somerset). A small donation to charity would be appreciated. Whatever, please PM me if interested in the full set.

Hi Mike. You'll be able to live in a normal house if you shift that lot! Blenheim Palace will never be the same again! :-D

Archived