Kiravans Ducato Relay Boxer Double Passenger Swivel

trialsrider

Hello. Was wondering if anybody has fitted one of these double swivel seats into their van conversions and what they thought of the swivel. I fitted their T5 double swivel in a previous van and it was excellent quality and really opened up the t5. My floor height in the rear of the van is the standard height and I'm wondering if legs will be dangling with one of these swivels. They increase height of seat by 50mm.

Also what is the process for removing the existing seat ? Looks like there are two hex head bolts at the front but two difficult to get two star / torx bolts at the rear. I have only briefly looked at this set up but it looks like you undo the front hex bolts then loosen the rear bolts and it slides out towards the front. Is this the case ? I have a swb Citroen relay 2014.

trialsrider - 2018-05-08 1:03 PM

it looks like you undo the front hex bolts then loosen the rear bolts and it slides out towards the front. Is this the case ?

Yes it is.

The only other thing you need to do is unplug the wires to the seat belt

colin - 2018-05-08 9:35 PM

If the rear floor is standard height then yes the seat will be a bit high, but it may be possible to fit a 'foot shelf'.

Thanks for the info. My only problem is that my side unit furniture really protrudes into the sliding door void and the walkthrough is only 500mm between end of unit and start of cab area. A foot shelf may be a bit obstructive when getting in the van. My last van had a similar foot shelf on a single passenger swivel that doubled as a mini dump bin and it was realm useful.

John52 - 2018-05-09 4:03 PM

trialsrider - 2018-05-08 1:03 PM

it looks like you undo the front hex bolts then loosen the rear bolts and it slides out towards the front. Is this the case ?

Yes it is.

The only other thing you need to do is unplug the wires to the seat belt

Thanks for that

Archived