Burstner 625 Harmony

Max Speed

Greetings y'all,

Got a problem with the hot water system on the old Burstner, topped up cold tank this am, cold water to taps OK but hot water not coming thro' although hot tap running in sink & bathroom sink , elec heater not producing hot water as usual and also gas hot water control to boiler not giving hot water?

Any ideas??

Regards

Max Speed

Difficult to advise without knowing which heater/boiler your 2006 Burstner has.

I’d hazard a guess that it has a Truma combination air/water heater and, given your comments, that this is a C-6002EH appliance that can heat air and/or water using gas and/or 230V mains electricity.

As water runs OK from the hot taps, but hot water cannot be obtained, the logical conclusion must be that the heater is not heating water. I would have thought that, if the heater were ‘dead’, there should be an indication of this on the heater’s control-panel, but I assume you’ve confirmed that this is not the case.

You’ve owned your Burstner for several years so should be fully familiar with how its heating system functions, but are you 100% certain that the heater is properly switched on. For 9 years I owned a 2005 Hobby with a Truma C-6002EH heater and I occasionally had to remind myself how the controls should be set when operating it.

Hi Derek

Correct on the Trauma model C-6002 EH ,after some pondering etc, I have a feeling that there could be a

poss blown fuse so will be checking thro the whole system when I get a moment.

Thanks for the info

Regards

Max Speed

Thanks for the copy manual , I cannot get to mine as Van away with our eldest son & family ,It was he that phoned in a panic last evening ,I have been thro' the proceedure over the phone to him , but unfortunatley

not a practical sort!!!, sounds like they have drained the 100 ltr water tank and not refilled the Truma after filling the main tank

So poss have to wait til the van returns

Thanks again for the speedy response

Regards

Max Speed

Archived