Duvalays and more.

Tracker

We have left over from our nomadic days four Duvalay covers (2 beige and a bit faded and 2 pale primrose not faded) with pillow cases to match, plus two summer weight duvets, plus four memory foam inserts (2 original and two lighter foam) plus 2 memory foam pillows, plus umpteen towels, tea towels and various size microfibre towels.

All in all they cost a lot when new, but they are no longer new! They are however all clean, fresh, in good condition and perfectly usable.

Before advertising them to the great unwashed British public if anyone on here is interested please contact me and come and have a look. Price undetermined as yet but will not be a lot and offers are invited.

Lots of other left over bits too if anyone is interested, open to offers, photos available to email.

Set of 3 Autogas adapters for refillables in Europe,

One pair of rugged steel folding grip tracks from Canada,

Set of 4 plywood squares to park on grass to stop the wheels sinking never failed me, one pair hinged to aid getaway other paid flat. 11" x 12" folded 11" x 24" open.

Turbotune DT plug in tune up or economy module wired for Peugeot 2.2hdi 2010 variable settings for power, torque or economy (but not all toether!) but can be rewired fir any diesel.

12v tyre inflator Halfords, dial goes up to 220 psi unused.

12 v vacuum cleaner,.

TomTom sat navs Go730 old and maps not updated but work OK and still good enough to find Aires and navigate across Europe, with holders and cables.

Spare Bosch Aero wipers for X250. 2 x 26" and 1 x 22". believed new but unsure!

Halogen electric heater 400w and 800w mains power.

Just found a kettle, set jump leads, folding buckets, portable gas cooker and spare gas.

Umpteen boxes of bits and odds and ends fuses, nuts and bolts, screws etc nothing of any value unless you need it!

All open to offers as we will never need any of it again and I could do with the space!

Might help newbies get started?

We hope to see all these things go to a good home and as we too had help to get started, too many years ago to remember when, that is more important than the money.

Guest pelmetman

Now you tell me *-) ........Just splashed the cash on a new duvet set :'( ..........

BTW you forgot the mixer ;-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-06-16 1:35 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-16 1:27 PM

The mixer is still in brother in law's shed, and is available at a reasonable rate should you need it!

kinda hopping my mixing days are over :D .........

I'm going through my artistic phase at the moment ;-) ......

I've called it my "Magnolia period"......although I have also dabbled in gloss white :-> ..........

pelmetman - 2018-06-16 1:55 PM

The mixer is still in brother in law's shed, and is available at a reasonable rate should you need it!

I've called it my "Magnolia period"......although I have also dabbled in gloss white :-> ..........

I had you down as more of a surrealist Dave. ;-)

Tracker - 2018-06-18 10:46 AM

Not so sue about that Veronica - when I read some of Dave's posring I think to myself -

'You cannot be surrealist!'

I was going to say more of a Jackson P*llock but thought that was just a bit too rude. He’ll get his revenge now no doubt. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-06-18 10:07 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-16 1:55 PM

I had you down as more of a surrealist Dave. ;-)

I sure am a realist ;-) ..........Unlike some on here :D ...........

• 2 weeks later...
pelmetman - 2018-06-27 11:21 PM

Anyone bought the plug Rich? ;-) ..........Or the shirt 8-) ........

The plug is not for sale Dave, sorry, get yer own!

The shirt now has that 'retro' look, some say it always did even when new, and as a genuine antique is worth a fortune - just need to find someone with enough cash to buy them (I am no fool - I bought two in the Matalan bogof sale all they years ago!) but I am impressed with your good taste and I can arrange for them to be left to you in my will?

Archived