Happy World Refugee Day

antony1969

Like it says its time to sit back and thank your lucky stars your not one of those young males heading off looking for the promised land armed with no more than his mobile phone , fags and cash ... Talking of stars how many of those stars that preach to us about helping and taking em in have ??? Barry , Bullet , Lily Allen , Bob Geldof , JK Rowling , Benedick Cumberbatch etc etc all have the money and space but yet ... Nuffink

I'm honoured to be in the list of "stars" I have to say. I knew you were in Awe of me being a Rock God! WTF is Bullet in the list for though? What does he play? The electric spoons?

I think I should do a collaboration with Lily Allen. A benefit gig from a rescue ship in the Med or on the Mexican border or summut. I'll need expenses though and a celebrity rider. You can be a roady if you like.

Barryd999 - 2018-06-20 2:19 PM

I'm honoured to be in the list of "stars" I have to say. I knew you were in Awe of me being a Rock God! WTF is Bullet in the list for though? What does he play? The electric spoons?

I think I should do a collaboration with Lily Allen. A benefit gig from a rescue ship in the Med or on the Mexican border or summut. I'll need expenses though and a celebrity rider. You can be a roady if you like.

What does he play ??? ... The fool of course

Archived