Zulu

antony1969

<<< The permanently offended are now offended by the great 60s film Zulu >>>.

Hi,

Refer them to the film about the battle that took place the day before Rourke's Drift ... sorry, I can't remember the name of the place, and frankly, I don't want to remember. Did I read it was the worst defeat sufffered by a British army?

I used to cheer on Robin Hood, and curse the Normans ... until I realised that I am probably half Norman.

Actually, I'm half Scottish and quarter Welsh. The latter bit entitles me to drop "JEMINA THE GREAT" into conversations. Google that if you don't know who I'm talking about. And next time you visit Wales, be very afraid. Jemima's great (several times) grand niece lives in Ystradgynlais in the Swansea Valley.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-26 1:35 PM

Ere! Don't throw bloody spears at me!

If they did ;-) ........

You'd prolly pop like a burst balloon and disappear erratically making farting noises as you went :D .........

Guest pelmetman
W3526602 - 2018-06-27 6:37 PM

<<< The permanently offended are now offended by the great 60s film Zulu >>>.

Hi,

Refer them to the film about the battle that took place the day before Rourke's Drift ... sorry, I can't remember the name of the place, and frankly, I don't want to remember. Did I read it was the worst defeat sufffered by a British army?

The battle of Isandlwana is what you refer to :-| ........

Curiously we have a on er side of the family a connection to the Boar wars ;-) .......

Where as I have only fought bravely with Remoaner the boors on here >:-) ........

Archived