Well Done Denmark

antony1969

Bulletguy - 2018-07-06 3:05 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-06 2:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-06 1:50 PM

How can the forced separation of a one year old child from its mother for a minimum of 25 hours a week based on your faith or race ever be right?

I'm all for integration and the westernisation even of those that come here to Europe but that does seem extreme to me. Something does need to be done though to encourage integration but I am not sure you can do it by force without creating further resentment.

So Denmark can't ask for anything back ??? Just give housing , welfare , education , health care etc etc and not ask for integration into Danish life ...

Unemployed pay tax and migrants are helping pay for Denmark's tax cuts after welfare reform.

https://www.thelocal.dk/20180208/foreigners-will-help-pay-for-denmarks-tax-cuts-as-welfare-rules-tightened

Oh Lordy ... They taking tax from their savings back home or sumat ... You mean Danes are getting back.some of the tax used to pay for migrants upkeep ... Lordy what a tool

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-06 12:08 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-06 10:27 AM

Islam is positively anti nonbelievers so the only way you'll change that is in the early years before they get brainwashed by the so called Religion of Peace :-| ..............

As with other faiths there are believers and non-practising. I was brought up Christian but haven't been to church for years though i don't feel that necessarily affects 'a belief'. After my dad died my mum took in a couple of lodgers, one of whom was Muslim but 'non-practising'. He knew my mum was a practising Christian (regular church go-er etc) and respected her views and moral standards. In fact he'd best be described as a perfect gentleman who was very kind to my mum and when he bought his own house, often invited her round as by then he was married and his parents moved to the Midlands.

Some have a faith, some don't. Some can be bad people...even with a faith, many not. You cannot ever generalise.

Hmmmm....... non practising Muslim eh? ;-) ..........

Or perhaps he was...... as the Koran says it's alright to "pretend" to be friends with nonbelievers :-| ..........

You really should read the Koran Bullet, then you might know what you're talking about :D ........

Guest pelmetman

Unemployed pay tax and migrants are helping pay for Denmark's tax cuts after welfare reform.

https://www.thelocal.dk/20180208/foreigners-will-help-pay-for-denmarks-tax-cuts-as-welfare-rules-tightened

How very Labour Loony Lefty (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Maybe the UK needs a few more single mothers on benefits to help boost our economy post Brexit? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

How can the forced separation of a one year old child from its mother for a minimum of 25 hours a week based on your faith or race ever be right?

When the holy book of that faith is 60% negative about nonbelievers........

If you'd read it you'd know that it is Haram (forbidden or proscribed by Islamic law.) to be friends with the infidel ;-) ...........

3.28. Believers are not to take disbelievers for friends instead of believers. Whoever does that has nothing to do with God, unless it is to protect your own selves against them. God warns you to beware of Him. To God is the destiny.

https://www.clearquran.com/003.html

Kinda explains why the 5% has little interest in integrating with us Kafirs :-| .........

antony1969 - 2018-07-06 7:33 PM

I'm all for integration and the westernisation even of those that come here to Europe but that does seem extreme to me. Something does need to be done though to encourage integration but I am not sure you can do it by force without creating further resentment.

So Denmark can't ask for anything back ??? Just give housing , welfare , education , health care etc etc and not ask for integration into Danish life ...

Oh Lordy ... They taking tax from their savings back home or sumat ... You mean Danes are getting back.some of the tax used to pay for migrants upkeep ... Lordy what a tool

Instead of continually blaspheming why don't you start reading links (including your own). *-)

pelmetman - 2018-07-07 8:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-07-06 12:08 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-06 10:27 AM

Islam is positively anti nonbelievers so the only way you'll change that is in the early years before they get brainwashed by the so called Religion of Peace :-| ..............

As with other faiths there are believers and non-practising. I was brought up Christian but haven't been to church for years though i don't feel that necessarily affects 'a belief'. After my dad died my mum took in a couple of lodgers, one of whom was Muslim but 'non-practising'. He knew my mum was a practising Christian (regular church go-er etc) and respected her views and moral standards. In fact he'd best be described as a perfect gentleman who was very kind to my mum and when he bought his own house, often invited her round as by then he was married and his parents moved to the Midlands.

Some have a faith, some don't. Some can be bad people...even with a faith, many not. You cannot ever generalise.

Hmmmm....... non practising Muslim eh? ;-) ..........

Or perhaps he was...... as the Koran says it's alright to "pretend" to be friends with nonbelievers :-| ..........

You really should read the Koran Bullet, then you might know what you're talking about :D ........

Non-practising in that he was open about not attending a Mosque. He didn't drink or smoke (which my Mum being a non-smoker was relieved about), but just because someone is 'non-practising' doesn't mean they cannot have a faith in my opinion. Many Christians don't go to church regularly but that doesn't necessarily make them 'non-believers' with no faith at all.

I'm not and never have been a religious fundamentalist....and neither are you afaik, so i find it most amusing you encouraging people to read the Quran. Fundamentalists 'cherry pick' scriptural verse from both Bible or Quran to fit their own agenda. It's a dangerous and silly 'game' with the sole aim of preaching hatred.

For example anything from the Westboro Baptist wacko's or "Pastor" Steven Anderson;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDos-38MR28&t=136s

So Denmark can't ask for anything back ??? Just give housing , welfare , education , health care etc etc and not ask for integration into Danish life ... Lordy ... Would Danes be entitled to feel "resentment" towards those who give nothing to their society and just take ??? ... Of course they'd have every right to feel "resentment" wouldn't they but your sympathies lie elsewhere I guess ... Wake up before it's too late

I am confused. Is this just for new incoming migrants or established Danish citizens who just happen to be of the Muslim faith and live in a so called "Ghettos"?

If its for new arrivals only then I Can see some logic behind it but it needs carefully applying. I dont think you can go around bestowing this on people who have lived in Denmark for years though and are Danish Citizens. That does smack a bit of 1930s Germany.

As I said I am all for integration. I was over in Windermere the other day and there were two Muslim Ladies in full black Berkhas. To be honest I felt sorry for them. It was fecking roasting for one thing. There choice I guess or is it? It started me thinking. Where did this choice come from. Is it the idea that Muslim men simply dont trust other men with their women and want to keep them completely out of sight of other men? I dunno but I would prefer to see a much more relaxed and westernised approach from Muslims in the UK and Europe. It would be nice though if they and non Muslims reached out to each other to achieve that rather than start enforcing integration upon them. Its a tricky one.

Barryd999 - 2018-07-07 11:57 AM

So Denmark can't ask for anything back ??? Just give housing , welfare , education , health care etc etc and not ask for integration into Danish life ... Lordy ... Would Danes be entitled to feel "resentment" towards those who give nothing to their society and just take ??? ... Of course they'd have every right to feel "resentment" wouldn't they but your sympathies lie elsewhere I guess ... Wake up before it's too late

I am confused. Is this just for new incoming migrants or established Danish citizens who just happen to be of the Muslim faith and live in a so called "Ghettos"?

Barry, when the pregnant Muslim mother in the article gives birth to her child he/she will obviously be Danish born but they want to 'tag' them "ghetto children" and not give them the same rights as Danish citizens. The article Antony linked makes their intentions pretty clear. The use of the word itself is indeed a throwback to Nazi Germany when the Jews were 'ghettoised'.

It's not encouraging integration........it's encouraging segregation.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-07 10:34 AM

I'm not and never have been a religious fundamentalist....and neither are you afaik, so i find it most amusing you encouraging people to read the Quran. Fundamentalists 'cherry pick' scriptural verse from both Bible or Quran to fit their own agenda. It's a dangerous and silly 'game' with the sole aim of preaching hatred.

How do you cherry pick when something is over 60% biased against nonbelievers???? *-) ...........

Although 2.6% of the verses do preach goodwill to humanity :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-07 11:57 AM

If its for new arrivals only then I Can see some logic behind it but it needs carefully applying. I dont think you can go around bestowing this on people who have lived in Denmark for years though and are Danish Citizens. That does smack a bit of 1930s Germany.

As I said I am all for integration. I was over in Windermere the other day and there were two Muslim Ladies in full black Berkhas. To be honest I felt sorry for them. It was fecking roasting for one thing. There choice I guess or is it? It started me thinking. Where did this choice come from. Is it the idea that Muslim men simply dont trust other men with their women and want to keep them completely out of sight of other men? I dunno but I would prefer to see a much more relaxed and westernised approach from Muslims in the UK and Europe. It would be nice though if they and non Muslims reached out to each other to achieve that rather than start enforcing integration upon them. Its a tricky one.

Think about it Barry? ;-) ..........

Do you really think Sweden would be introducing such legislation if there wasn't a problem? *-) ..........

Time to wake up and realise you're an INFIDEL >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-07 4:04 PM

How do you cherry pick when something is over 60% biased against nonbelievers???? *-) ...........

Unless you can show that from factual and credible links your percentage figures are undoubtedly plucked out of a hat and represent little more than wild guesstimates! As for 'cherry picking' verses, any fundamentalist nutjob will resort to that for the reason i mentioned and that applies to Quran and Bible.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-07 5:09 PM

Unless you can show that from factual and credible links your percentage figures are undoubtedly plucked out of a hat and represent little more than wild guesstimates! As for 'cherry picking' verses, any fundamentalist nutjob will resort to that for the reason i mentioned and that applies to Quran and Bible.

You could always read it yourself and do the maths? ;-) .........

http://freethoughtnation.com/what-does-the-koran-say-about-nonbelievers/

pelmetman - 2018-07-07 5:41 PM

A US based website. Atheist, nationalist, xenophobic and often ideologically racist. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-07 6:07 PM

A US based website. Atheist, nationalist, xenophobic and often ideologically racist. *-)

......and of course you've read the Koran so you know what you are talking about? ;-) ........

Or are you just another loony lefty regurgitating the same tripe as those who want us to pretend Islam is not a danger to Western culture? >:-) .......

Personally I like to do my own research and compare it to the evidence :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-08 9:05 AM

Personally I like to do my own research and compare it to the evidence :-| ........

Yeah so we've noticed. Alex Jones meets the criteria i mentioned plus he's as mad as a box of frogs so would be right up your street for 'research'. (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-08 10:42 AM

Yeah so we've noticed. Alex Jones meets the criteria i mentioned plus he's as mad as a box of frogs so would be right up your street for 'research'. (lol)(lol)

Nope never used him for my research ;-) ............I used mostly the Koran and news events :-| ........

You should try it, you never know thinking for yourself for once could be very enlightening :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-08 12:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-07-08 10:42 AM

Nope never used him for my research ;-) ............

He's as batsh*t crazy as you! (lol)

I used mostly the Koran and news events :-| ........

Which one is you?

Pelmetman.thumb.jpg.3371073c302f7712fd97f1fa949de6c4.jpg

Pelmetman2.jpg.61f5166c3b41d974863675c4df37ee76.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-08 12:50 PM

Which one is you?

Neither..........I'm not the kinda person who would be brainwashed into wearing a bin bag >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-07-13 8:54 AM

I guess this is the kinda thing Denmark is trying to prevent :-| ..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5949621/Headteacher-employed-London-Bridge-terrorist-struck-off.html

If you believe branding a Danish born child a "ghetto child" purely because of their parentage is going to prevent hatred, then you are very naive. As for the school teacher afaik all teachers are subject to various background checks before employment so the head teacher had failed in her duty and rightly lost her job.

We don't "have a problem with Islam in UK".....we have had problems with a minority of fundamentalist fruit loops. Big difference. Stop generalising...that's the domain of your boyfriend.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-13 2:23 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5949621/Headteacher-employed-London-Bridge-terrorist-struck-off.html

If you believe branding a Danish born child a "ghetto child" purely because of their parentage is going to prevent hatred, then you are very naive. As for the school teacher afaik all teachers are subject to various background checks before employment so the head teacher had failed in her duty and rightly lost her job.

We don't "have a problem with Islam in UK".....we have had problems with a minority of fundamentalist fruit loops. Big difference. Stop generalising...that's the domain of your boyfriend.

The Western world has a problem with Islam and its growing, why do you think Denmark is introducing such measures? *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

You obviously didn't read the article properly :-| ..........

She'd of known Butt's background *-) ........

"Amid a string of allegations found proved, the Teaching Regulation Agency panel said Ms Rahman should have known Butt was linked to members of banned terror-group Al-Muhajiroun.

It highlighted the fact the father of her children, who set up the school, had been a member of the group before it was proscribed."

*-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-07-13 5:14 PM

The Western world has a problem with Islam and its growing, why do you think Denmark is introducing such measures? *-) ..........

No it doesn't........people like you do.

pelmetman - 2018-07-13 5:28 PM

You obviously didn't read the article properly :-| ..........

She still had a duty to ensure background checks were done. Anyway, shes rightly been sacked and cannot hold a teaching position again so what's your beef about now?

Archived