UKIP gains Tories voters.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2018-07-16 12:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 11:39 AM

pelmetman - 2018-07-16 10:47 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-16 8:49 AM

That is just about the daftest post you have made in two years Dave. I dunno where to start.

The only thing that is daft is you Remoaners pandering to the 5% >:-) .......... think about the 95% that have to put up with EU red tape for once *-) ..........

95%???? 8-) 8-) Of who exactly???? 8-) 8-)

Your posts make no sense at all.

The 95% of businesses that don't export to the EU ;-) .........

https://fullfact.org/europe/how-many-businesses-export-eu/

PMSL!!! Typically you are taking just snips of the info which you like sound of and fit your agenda, whilst blindly ignoring the rest!! *-)

"We don’t have any official figures for how many UK businesses in total export to the EU. Depending on which you use, PROBABLY between around 5% and 8% of businesses export to the EU." Naturally you opted for the 5% figure...... ;-)

It's also unable to account for non-vat registered businesses exporting to EU countries.

Within the same link;

"About 43% of UK exports in goods and services went to other countries in the EU in 2016—£240 billion out of £550 billion total exports."

That's a lot of money you're keen to ignore and throw away...not to mention the many thousands of employees you seem to have forgotten about. I wonder if you'd be nearly so blase and dismissive if any one of your relatives was facing losing their jobs through your insanity? I'd like to believe not but somehow have my doubts.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 1:05 PM

That is just about the daftest post you have made in two years Dave. I dunno where to start.

The only thing that is daft is you Remoaners pandering to the 5% >:-) .......... think about the 95% that have to put up with EU red tape for once *-) ..........

PMSL!!! Typically you are taking just snips of the info which you like sound of and fit your agenda, whilst blindly ignoring the rest!! *-)

"We don’t have any official figures for how many UK businesses in total export to the EU. Depending on which you use, PROBABLY between around 5% and 8% of businesses export to the EU." Naturally you opted for the 5% figure...... ;-)

It's also unable to account for non-vat registered businesses exporting to EU countries.

Within the same link;

"About 43% of UK exports in goods and services went to other countries in the EU in 2016—£240 billion out of £550 billion total exports."

That's a lot of money you're keen to ignore and throw away...not to mention the many thousands of employees you seem to have forgotten about. I wonder if you'd be nearly so blase and dismissive if any one of your relatives was facing losing their jobs through your insanity? I'd like to believe not but somehow have my doubts.

So less than half of our exports go to the EU >:-)........yet the other 95% of UK businesses are expected to put up with paying billions to cover the cost of EU red tape *-) ..........

https://openeurope.org.uk/intelligence/britain-and-the-eu/100-most-expensive-eu-regulations/

pelmetman - 2018-07-16 1:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 1:05 PM

Within the same link;

So less than half of our exports go to the EU >:-)........yet the other 95% of UK businesses are expected to put up with paying billions to cover the cost of EU red tape *-) ..........

We need to export more, that's been a common known fact for years. You need to get that 95% figure out of your head as it's not making any sense at all and simply smoke screening the issue.

Quite how you believe leaving the EU will increase exports i've no idea and as your link states; "Open Europe recommends that the best option for now is for the UK to seek to change these rules from within the EU." But as you voted to drag the country out of the EU that won't now be possible. You cannot expect to make changes within an organisation you are no longer a member of.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 1:34 PM

Quite how you believe leaving the EU will increase exports i've no idea and as your link states; "Open Europe recommends that the best option for now is for the UK to seek to change these rules from within the EU." But as you voted to drag the country out of the EU that won't now be possible. You cannot expect to make changes within an organisation you are no longer a member of.

As Trump said we won't get a deal unless we leave the EU ;-) .........

Then it's pretty obvious being in the EU is preventing us from exporting more >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-16 1:48 PM

Then it's pretty obvious being in the EU is preventing us from exporting more >:-) ..........

Errm.....when slimeball Gove was grovelling at his feet about now being "at the front of the queue", Trump's response was "err i think you're doing great".

And you think that's 'a deal'??? You are more stupid than i thought if you believe sticking all your eggs in one basket is the way forward!! US is UK's second largest export market whilst the EU is our largest. The EU isn't preventing us from exporting more at all, we need to stop buying American junk. We exported just $374 billion to the US whilst importing $609 billion.

https://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 3:43 PM

Errm.....when slimeball Gove was grovelling at his feet about now being "at the front of the queue", Trump's response was "err i think you're doing great".

And you think that's 'a deal'??? You are more stupid than i thought if you believe sticking all your eggs in one basket is the way forward!! US is UK's second largest export market whilst the EU is our largest. The EU isn't preventing us from exporting more at all, we need to stop buying American junk. We exported just $374 billion to the US whilst importing $609 billion.

You need to read your own links *-) ...........

The top export destinations of the United Kingdom are the United States ($52B), Germany ($35.5B), the Netherlands ($22.5B), France ($22.4B) and Switzerland ($19B).

The top import origins are Germany ($88.4B), China ($59.8B), the United States ($46B), the Netherlands ($44.3B) and France ($35.3B).

Looks to me like we export $52 billion to the USA and they sell just $46 billion to us >:-) .......

It's pretty clear that a no deal is gonna be a bummer for Germany B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-16 5:33 PM

The top export destinations of the United Kingdom are the United States ($52B), Germany ($35.5B), the Netherlands ($22.5B), France ($22.4B) and Switzerland ($19B).

The top import origins are Germany ($88.4B), China ($59.8B), the United States ($46B), the Netherlands ($44.3B) and France ($35.3B).

Looks to me like we export $52 billion to the USA and they sell just $46 billion to us >:-) .......

It's pretty clear that a no deal is gonna be a bummer for Germany B-) ..........

Now add together the totals for all EU countries. Just Germany and Netherlands amounts to $58bn......there are then another 26 countries we can currently export to. And you still want to pin all your hopes on the US? *-)

Why else do you think Trump doesn't like the EU?

Tracker - 2018-07-15 2:47 PM..............Twas ever thus but the electorate are too dumb too see it, believing instead all that bollox about fairness and equality - bigger benefits, bigger pensions, bigger NHS, better schools, better local authorities, and all for free, nobody pays for anything thanks to the magic money trees that Labour are secretly planting...…………………….

Funny this. On the simple plane of party politics the electorate is dump. On the far more complex issue of Brexit, it is not permitted to say the electorate were dumb! :-) Er, cake, and eat it? :-D

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-16 6:00 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-16 5:33 PM

Now add together the totals for all EU countries. Just Germany and Netherlands amounts to $58bn......there are then another 26 countries we can currently export to. And you still want to pin all your hopes on the US? *-)

Why else do you think Trump doesn't like the EU?

Because of their protectionist policies ;-) ...........

BTW thanks for pointing out how much more the EU exports to the UK again B-) ..........

Top 3 countries UK export to in the EU $80.4 billion........

Top 3 EU countries who export to the UK $168 billion >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5960339/No-deal-Brexit-no-disaster-say-Leavers.html

"Leaving without a deal would mean an immediate Brexit on March 29 after tearing up a 21-month transition agreement. ***This included giving £39billion to the EU, which ministers would no longer have to pay***, a House of Lords report claims."

B-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-07-17 8:02 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5960339/No-deal-Brexit-no-disaster-say-Leavers.html

"Leaving without a deal would mean an immediate Brexit on March 29 after tearing up a 21-month transition agreement. ***This included giving £39billion to the EU, which ministers would no longer have to pay***, a House of Lords report claims."

B-) ............

Stop reading tripe that just panders to what you want to hear Dave and face up to the fact that "no deal" is no longer an option. It would actually be against the law now as it would mean causing a hard border in Northern Ireland. Not only that in the event of no deal the country would be in a "state of emergency" you should google what that means. :(

We are heading for fudge up no mans land or no Brexit imo. After yesterday's chaos I wouldn't be surprised if article 50 is revoked.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-17 9:44 AM

B-) ............

Stop reading tripe that just panders to what you want to hear Dave and face up to the fact that "no deal" is no longer an option. It would actually be against the law now as it would mean causing a hard border in Northern Ireland. Not only that in the event of no deal the country would be in a "state of emergency" you should google what that means. :(

Really?.......Makes you wonder why May and her Chancellor are ploughing billions into preparing for a No Deal? >:-) ..........

https://www.ft.com/content/e32ad15a-cf99-11e7-9dbb-291a884dd8c6

pelmetman - 2018-07-17 10:32 AM

B-) ............

Really?.......Makes you wonder why May and her Chancellor are ploughing billions into preparing for a No Deal? >:-) ..........

Well we are in deep sh1t if they are "really" preparing for no deal as work should have started at our ports two years ago. How much development have you seen going on at Dover cos I certainly havent seen diddly squat. At the last minute they have tried to pretend to the EU that they are all big and hard and are preparing for no deal but its too little too late. The game is up. The only choices we have now are accepting whatever the EU decide on or staying in.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-17 1:07 PM

B-) ............

Well we are in deep sh1t if they are "really" preparing for no deal as work should have started at our ports two years ago. How much development have you seen going on at Dover cos I certainly havent seen diddly squat. At the last minute they have tried to pretend to the EU that they are all big and hard and are preparing for no deal but its too little too late. The game is up. The only choices we have now are accepting whatever the EU decide on or staying in.

The only thing Mrs May needs to invest in is some TENA Man pants for you Remoaners >:-) ............

Coz it sounds like you're going to sh*t yourseleves in 255 days time (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2018-07-17 1:43 PM

B-) ............

The only thing Mrs May needs to invest in is some TENA Man pants for you Remoaners >:-) ............

Coz it sounds like you're going to sh*t yourseleves in 255 days time (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

It won't be me sh1tting myself Dave, it will be those in the Brexit heartlands when they run out of food and power and have no jobs to go to that will be the ones sh1tting bricks wondering wtf they have done. Did you google state of emergency?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-17 2:55 PM

B-) ............

It won't be me sh1tting myself Dave, it will be those in the Brexit heartlands when they run out of food and power and have no jobs to go to that will be the ones sh1tting bricks wondering wtf they have done. Did you google state of emergency?

No need.......You forget I'm not a Panic Bosun who is sucking up all the Remoaner scare stories *-) .........

You lot shot your bolt years ago when none of your "Experts" predictions materialised >:-) ........

BTW ;-) ...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5961863/Employment-UK-hits-record-high-Office-Nationals-Statistics-says.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Hi,

I done a very quick Google.

NI exports £4,000,000 to ROI.

ROI exports £1,300,000 to NI.

Hmmm! Did I mistake the number of 000s?

Of ROI exports, 1% go to NI, and 11% come to GB.

The UK do not want a hard border with ROI. It's the EU who are insisting we have one.

So, if we didn't have a Customs post on our side of the border, could we afford to ignore to ignore the duty that won't be paid? It already happens with the Booze Cruises. If Yorkie chooses to drive his pantechnicon down the "Nothing to Declare" lane, on an alternate Wednesday, he can't complain if he gets pulled 50 miles down the road. I assume that VAT inspectors will pick up large numbers of VAT invoices, when VAT had not been paid already, by the vendor.

pelmetman - 2018-07-17 3:04 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-17 2:55 PM

B-) ............

No need.......You forget I'm not a Panic Bosun who is sucking up all the Remoaner scare stories *-) .........

You lot shot your bolt years ago when none of your "Experts" predictions materialised >:-) ........

BTW ;-) ...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5961863/Employment-UK-hits-record-high-Office-Nationals-Statistics-says.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

What on earth has that got to do with anything? The Titanic was sailing along splendidly until it hit that iceberg.

Hope you dont like Cheese or Dairy products Dave. Just sayin

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-18 12:10 PM

Yes......I love Stilton and Cornish Ice cream.......Is leaving the EU going to effect that? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-18 2:33 PM

Yes......I love Stilton and Cornish Ice cream.......Is leaving the EU going to effect that? >:-) ........

Yes cos we have to import a lot of the milk to produce it and I guess the process uses power etc. Everything has a knock on effect. Plus prices will no doubt rocket anyway on such stuff if there is little competition from abroad and of course no subsidies or cheap labour. Its what you wanted though so I trust you will be ok paying £20 for a piece of Stilton.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-18 3:24 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-18 2:33 PM

Yes cos we have to import a lot of the milk to produce it and I guess the process uses power etc. Everything has a knock on effect. Plus prices will no doubt rocket anyway on such stuff if there is little competition from abroad and of course no subsidies or cheap labour. Its what you wanted though so I trust you will be ok paying £20 for a piece of Stilton.

So Brexit will be a boon for our dairy farmers then ;-) ..........

As they're currently going out of business because of cheap EU milk *-) ...........

Well done Barry for highlighting another benefit of Brexit >:-) .......

Archived