Migrant under Motorhome

Wasnt Me

Good afternoon,

Well the gentleman must be a bit of an acrobat to hang on under a vehicle for 300miles but I have to say that there is very little opportunity for acrobats, as circuses are very much out of favour these days Perhaps he may be a very well qualified member of the medical profession in which he could be useful.

In this part of the country we are well oversupplied with carwashes especially as the drought makes this a more undesirable business to be engaged in and we certainly do not want anymore

Guest pelmetman
gp1 - 2018-07-27 1:58 PM

Im off to lidls. German i know but i can save 50 quid a month than if i went to tescos. See there is sensible. And madness.

So do I ;-) ...........But I try to buy the stuff they buy in Britain :D ........

Just got a nice piece of 21 day old British beef for less than 6 quid B-) .......

Guest pelmetman
stvekay - 2018-07-27 2:46 PM

Amazing how thread got around to brexit!!

All roads eventually lead to the Exit :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-27 2:46 PM

Im off to lidls. German i know but i can save 50 quid a month than if i went to tescos. See there is sensible. And madness.

So do I ;-) ...........But I try to buy the stuff they buy in Britain :D ........

Just got a nice piece of 21 day old British beef for less than 6 quid B-) .......

If it came from Lidl I doubt there’s much cow in it. Horse , Lama ,Camel are favourites but not Cow

Guest pelmetman
Marcol - 2018-07-27 8:25 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-27 2:46 PM

If it came from Lidl I doubt there’s much cow in it. Horse , Lama ,Camel are favourites but not Cow

Looks like beef ;-) .........I'll know on Sunday if it tastes like beef ;-) ...........

Archived