Anybody know what this is please ?.

Zydeco Joe

We have a 2018 Carado T135. Just found this loose in the cupboard above the table. Anybody know what it is and where it has come from ?. Sizes are 6cm high by 3.5 cm diameter. Cannot find anything that it fits on with either the 4 screw holes in the diameter base or the 2 screw holes that looks like it screws on to like a panel. Thanks. :-S

Round-Black.thumb.jpg.01a57cce59a0f91812f0c4b69a9b3ab2.jpg

If you have a television mounted on a wall or swivel bracket it looks like the stand leg from the TV. You might find a glass plate with 4 holes in it that match the bottom which is likely the table stand.

Could be completely wrong but it looks similar to one I removed from out tv.

Ha ha ha :-D :-D :-D the only serious comments from a dipstick...… have a good coming week or are you at work... me I'm off to France LOL

The black plastic thing must have been floating around the cupboard since we got the van in mid May, done a 6 week trip to France and only just found it so doubt if its important or of any use to me but ……….. :->

If its from a tv stand errrrrrr I aint got one as its on a bracket. The tv is part of the Carado model package not a extra and it works ok as is.

Archived