Boris and Letter Box Burkas

StuartO

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-08-10 9:50 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-08-10 9:03 AM

I dunno Antony as it just seems to be a link to this post. I said Boris was mildly racist with his comments and he has certainly offended a lot of people but of course that was his intention. He has forced Theresa who's job he wants to speak out and shown his cards as a supporter of the purple people populists who will now be rallying behind Boris as they see him as one of them and against Theresa as she clearly isn't. I don't know how racist Boris really is if at all because it's all a political game to him to lead him to number 10. If he thought it would serve him to be tree hugging Muslim lover he would choose that path. He did the same with Brexit writing two letters, one In support of remaining one in support of leaving.

Sincerity is just not his thing yet People support him

I thought he wrote the 2 letters to help him make a decision ??? ... Maybe given his open admiration for POTUS Trump he's just sick of being PC which is something that's been slowly killing free speech for years ... Well free speech against certain folk but not for others it seems to me ... I believe he's about as racist as you because I'm sure any sane person can't agree with what the burka represents and any sane person would say it does look a little like a post box or bank robbers gear ... Difference is its Boris thats said it and as you've picked up on he's a bang on Brexiteer which is the real reason most are on his case ... I'm slightly surprised you haven't mentioned his wealth

As I keep telling you I have no problem with wealthy people, ive been around wealthy people all my life. I also said I agreed with most of what was said on here and what Boris said, its why he is doing it that concerns me. Its clear him and Smuggy will be joining forces to take over the reigns and that would be disastrous for all of us, you just dont realise it as your backing anyone that gives you the biggest chance of a crash and burn Brexit (for reasons that are beyond the comprehension of most people).

Have bit of Pie. You will probably like this one.

pelmetman - 2018-08-10 9:44 AM

malc d - 2018-08-10 9:23 AM

Politics requires diplomacy

The establishment status quo requires diplomacy ;-) ............

Change requires a kick up the backside :D .........

Change is always very welcome - as long as it is an improvement.

:-|

Barryd999 - 2018-08-11 12:18 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-10 9:50 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-08-10 9:03 AM

I dunno Antony as it just seems to be a link to this post. I said Boris was mildly racist with his comments and he has certainly offended a lot of people but of course that was his intention. He has forced Theresa who's job he wants to speak out and shown his cards as a supporter of the purple people populists who will now be rallying behind Boris as they see him as one of them and against Theresa as she clearly isn't. I don't know how racist Boris really is if at all because it's all a political game to him to lead him to number 10. If he thought it would serve him to be tree hugging Muslim lover he would choose that path. He did the same with Brexit writing two letters, one In support of remaining one in support of leaving.

Sincerity is just not his thing yet People support him

I thought he wrote the 2 letters to help him make a decision ??? ... Maybe given his open admiration for POTUS Trump he's just sick of being PC which is something that's been slowly killing free speech for years ... Well free speech against certain folk but not for others it seems to me ... I believe he's about as racist as you because I'm sure any sane person can't agree with what the burka represents and any sane person would say it does look a little like a post box or bank robbers gear ... Difference is its Boris thats said it and as you've picked up on he's a bang on Brexiteer which is the real reason most are on his case ... I'm slightly surprised you haven't mentioned his wealth

As I keep telling you I have no problem with wealthy people, ive been around wealthy people all my life. I also said I agreed with most of what was said on here and what Boris said, its why he is doing it that concerns me. Its clear him and Smuggy will be joining forces to take over the reigns and that would be disastrous for all of us, you just dont realise it as your backing anyone that gives you the biggest chance of a crash and burn Brexit (for reasons that are beyond the comprehension of most people).

Have bit of Pie. You will probably like this one.

Great ... You say have "no problem with wealthy people" ... Those with wealth generally have done it on the back of others so if you have no problem with wealthy people why if what you say is correct and the rich will get richer with Brexit and the poor will get poorer why are you getting so uptight about that when its exactly that what has always happened since day dot ??? As for me wanting a crash and burn Brexit thats your butt hurt view of it I'd say its a chance to prosper and dump a dying club ... For someone like yourself who by your own admission has followed Brexit religiously for the last 2 years ya dont half talk twaddle about it most of the time ... As for Mr Rees Mogg and Boris being in power you've been saying The Labour Party are going to be in power before Brexit ... Make your ruddy mind up which is it

I have no sympathy at all with this guy he is supposed to be an instructor teaching ability an etiquette. I always remove my flip front crash helmet when filling with petrol it's good manners rather like tipping your hat to a lady old fashioned yes but also respectful to others. B-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-11 12:18 PM

As I keep telling you I have no problem with wealthy people, ive been around wealthy people all my life.

Yeah your problem is with folk who don't sing your Remoaner tune *-) .............

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-08-11 1:05 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-10 9:44 AM

malc d - 2018-08-10 9:23 AM

Politics requires diplomacy

The establishment status quo requires diplomacy ;-) ............

Change requires a kick up the backside :D .........

Change is always very welcome - as long as it is an improvement.

:-|

You wont know unless you try it ;-) ............

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

If Corbin said that Boris reminded him of a haystack, I doubt that he would be offended ... but no doubt somebody would make political capital out of it.

My schoolmate's blonde girlfriend was not offend by being called Haystack.

I saw a maturish lady carry shopping towards my neighbour's (widower) front gate ...

"Hullo, are your M's daughter?"

"No, I'm his girlfriend!" (M is 80 years old)

"Oh ... his fancy piece?"

She laughed, and we are now good friends. My wife says I was lucky.

Those who want to be offended WILL be offended.

Archived