Richard Hammond gassing

chas

Why bother with gas if you can do it without? Or have you never walked around a room while other people were sleeping? Go to any hostel/mountain hut or similar dormitory environment and I would bet nobody wakes up whatever you do relatively quietly. Same thing with the motorhome if you can open doors without much noise and usually you can.

Guest pelmetman
spirou - 2018-09-03 10:20 AM

Same thing with the motorhome if you can open doors without much noise and usually you can.

It's funny how I moho folk cant seem to open their doors quietly *-) .............and I'm a bit deaf ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-09-03 10:23 AM

spirou - 2018-09-03 10:20 AM

Same thing with the motorhome if you can open doors without much noise and usually you can.

It's funny how I moho folk cant seem to open their doors quietly *-) .............and I'm a bit deaf ;-) ........

They don't need to unless they are robbing themselves.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
Roryboy - 2018-09-03 11:19 AM

The robbers of the Hammond house were apprehended within 48 hours.

The Gas masks they were wearing were a bit of a giveaway .......

Looks like one of Barry's ;-) ............

They're obviously dodgy knock off's as I can see the blokes chin through the front vent 8-) ......and its only got one filter *-) ..........

Cheapskate >:-) .........

Roryboy - 2018-09-03 11:19 AM

The robbers of the Hammond house were apprehended within 48 hours.

The Gas masks they were wearing were a bit of a giveaway .......

Thanks for the plug but I would just like to say I was nowhere near the South of France last week.

Its a serious problem. Get yourself protected here. https://sites.google.com/site/motorhomefruitcakes/gas-attack-products

Archived