Corbyn's supporters at work........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2018-09-29 2:20 PM

Jihadi Terrorists and ISIS vote labour? Who knew?

Given the amount of Palestinian flags at Labours conference and how friendly and cuddly Jeremy is with Palestinian terrorists along with the parties Jewish hatred ya might say Jihadii terrorist/supporters and ISIS supporters aint the only dodgy lot supporting our Jezza ... Nice party ... Yuk

Link leads to a advert for a scam I posted about in April: https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Bitcoin-Scam/49070/

Not seen it for a while so I thought they might run out of mugs by now.

Must think Daily Mail Readers are still gullible enough to fall for it :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-29 4:06 PM

Link leads to a advert for a scam I posted about in April: https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Bitcoin-Scam/49070/

So your complaining about the advert? *-) ..........

Not the ***"FACT"*** that Corbyn is supported by those who would like to turn the UK into a ISIS state 8-) .......

Damn your as Dumb as Dumb Dumb >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-09-29 4:20 PM

Not the ***"FACT"*** that Corbyn is supported by those who would like to turn the UK into a ISIS state 8-) .......

How can you believe anything you read in the Daily Mail?

(especially when it involves Corbyn who is threatening to make its owner pay tax )

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-29 4:26 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-29 4:20 PM

How can you believe anything you read in the Daily Mail?

(especially when it involves Corbyn who is threatening to make its owner pay tax )

I actually believe this instead :-| ..............

Hizb ut-Tahrir wants to establish an Islamic state stretching from north Africa to the Philippines and has produced articles promoting martyrdom in Israel. When our reporter asked one member, Mazhar Khan, about the anti-Semitism row in the Labour Party, he defended Jeremy Corbyn.

Well they wont stop there will they if they have a lickspittle in the UK >:-) .........

I guess the only question is......... would Putin be bovered if his "Useful Idiot" became Iran's pet poodle?..........I doubt it somehow (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-09-29 4:44 PM

When our reporter asked one member, Mazhar Khan, about the anti-Semitism row in the Labour Party, he defended Jeremy Corbyn.

Try and see through the Daily Mail version - What did he actually say to 'defend Jeremy Corbyn' *-)

What does it matter anyway?

If the Yorkshire Ripper 'defended' Theresa May would you blame her for that?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-29 4:50 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-29 4:44 PM

When our reporter asked one member, Mazhar Khan, about the anti-Semitism row in the Labour Party, he defended Jeremy Corbyn.

Try and see through the Daily Mail version - What did he actually say to 'defend Jeremy Corbyn' *-)

What does it matter anyway?

If the Yorkshire Ripper 'defended' Theresa May would you blame her for that?

Has Mrs May been on the Yorkshire moors laying a reef to celebrate the murders they committed? >:-( .........

Archived