MMM Essential Guide to 2019 MoHo's and Campervans

Bop

The missus and I are off to the NEC this month to look at a potential van purchase, so when the MMM 2019 Essential Guide popped through the post today I was rather pleased to think that I could read about the many new MoHo offerings prior to our visit.

We are keen to look at the Pilote, Rapido, Frankia, IH and Globecar range of vans so I was quite surprised to find that only one of my five choices were included in the pages.

Does anyone know why these top brands have been omitted from the magazine.

I'm a tad disappointed to say the least.

Regards,

Andrew

I haven't read the Guide but if the Pilote range is one that's not mentioned then you'd miss out on a decent brand.

Six years from new and mine hasn't been any trouble, or expense, with no damp problems and looks good for a few years yet.

We came away from the Show after an hour or so a couple of years ago - very few Motorhomes on show and mainly top of the range models being pushed.

I'm not sure you'd get any 'bargains' at the NEC as it seems to be mainly to show off the 2019 ranges - perhaps others have a different view.

Bop,

I'm sorry you didn't find what you're looking for.

Just to clarify as it seems you may have missed some articles.

The marques you list are all in the guide expect for IH and Globecar as they don't have any new models for the 2019 season or were not in a position to give us details of them.

We were in touch with all the manufacturers prior to publication and, if they did not have new 2019 models or could not tell us about them for whatever reason, they were not included in the Essential Guide to 2019 Motorhomes and Campervans.

But, as for the other manufacturers you mention:

Pilote is on page 30 and also has a more in-depth two-page feature on page 149.

Rapido is on page 34.

And Frankia is on page 18.

If you need specific information on any particular model, have a look here, as we have already reported on many new 2019 models

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/reviews/motorhomes/

In addition, we are currently updating the only guide to every new motorhome and campervan on sale in the UK here:

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/buyers-guide/motorhomes/

As and when news comes in of any new models not yet covered, we will feature them in the news section of this website and also in What Motorome and MMM magazines.

Hope this helps

Archived