BrEXTENSION

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2018-10-20 1:26 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 12:21 PM

Barrys made hot safely down to London ... https://twitter.com/ShaykhahL/status/1053532880650100736 ... Those home made outfits are always the best ... Note for the easily offended this is meant as a joke and is in no way a slant on Barrys character or anyone he knows or will know in his lifetime ... Hopefully thats covered it for the easily offended

Thats not me. No way would I wear black tights with a Euro blue top. *-) Good dancing though.

Looks like few more than last time in London today.

Sewage is also holding a rally later. Be interesting to see how many he gets for that.

https://i.postimg.cc/282P26Y1/peoples-vote-crowd.jpg

Live updates here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/peoples-vote-march-live-updates-brexit-referendum-eu-deal-westminster-london-latest-a8593261.html

Oh I wish I was there. Maybe I would get off with Lily Allen and write anti Brexit songs or summut.

While cutting wood for the fire im listening to the radio ... On the news they interviewed 2 wets at the march ... One said he wants the result reversed because the EU have brought peace to Europe ??? Second one said he wanted another peoples vote because of the "disgusting result of the first one" ... Wow ... Given the march against the Iraq war got a million supposedly this has to get way more seen as according to those in know so many are peeved about Brexit and the countries future depends on it ... I'll say 1.2 million would be a decent turn out given the weather is great as well

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 2:36 PM

Barrys made hot safely down to London ... https://twitter.com/ShaykhahL/status/1053532880650100736 ... Those home made outfits are always the best ... Note for the easily offended this is meant as a joke and is in no way a slant on Barrys character or anyone he knows or will know in his lifetime ... Hopefully thats covered it for the easily offended

Thats not me. No way would I wear black tights with a Euro blue top. *-) Good dancing though.

Sewage is also holding a rally later. Be interesting to see how many he gets for that.

Live updates here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/peoples-vote-march-live-updates-brexit-referendum-eu-deal-westminster-london-latest-a8593261.html

Oh I wish I was there. Maybe I would get off with Lily Allen and write anti Brexit songs or summut.

While cutting wood for the fire im listening to the radio ... On the news they interviewed 2 wets at the march ... One said he wants the result reversed because the EU have brought peace to Europe ??? Second one said he wanted another peoples vote because of the "disgusting result of the first one" ... Wow

They are both right although I suspect you have played with the wording of the second statement. The EU has helped keep the peace. That was Churchill's vision and he was correct. Both him and Maggie would be astonished and outraged at our actions today.

The referendum was a disgusting anti democratic display of lie after lie after lie and manipulation of the Ill informed by a few far right Tories, disaster capitalists and tax avoiding billionaire newspaper owners.

Guest pelmetman

Yep ;-) ...........A perfect example of those intelligent sane folk who voted to Remain (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 9:07 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 8:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 6:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 6:02 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 5:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 5:41 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 4:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 4:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 2:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-18 10:16 PM

Oh dear.....looks like Pelmethead may well have to change his posting signature! :D

Why should I stop annoying Remoaners? :-S ...........

Fixed it for you...

UK Independence Day ...... errr.....dunno.

BREXITEERS...

KEEP PRAYING

CARRY ON HOPING

ANNOY REMAINERS (cuz we not got nuthin els left do like....innit)

The last bits right :D ........

It's all rite innit....inkloodin the grammer an spellin like?

I guess that mean's you've lost the argument ;-) .......

When your nitpicking street grammar (lol) .........

There never was any 'argument' as far as i was concerned. May is stuck. EU offer a lifeline. Rabid pro-Brexiters kick off and throw their toys out the pram. Media reports.

So poor old Pelmet weeps over yet another bad Brexsh1t day. (lol)

Really? ;-) ..........

I'm thinking my 15 quid investment in the Tories is about to pay out >:-) .......

'Thinking' isn't knowing and 'about to' is somewhat vague. 'Hopeful' would be more appropriate.

I'm thinking, I know my 15 quid may come in useful for finding a replacement to May ;-) ............

Who I know will cause Dismay among you Remoaners >:-) .........

Boris? Moggy? or Davis?........Now there's delicious conundrum B-) ........

Wow.....what a mega Judas turncoat. 8-)

pelmetman - 2017-03-29 2:33 PM

Just been out and blown 40 euro's on a slap up meal B-) ........

None of your cheap nosh to celebrate such a momentous occasion :-D ......

Gawd bless the Sainted Theresa, as she launches the good ship "Independent Britain" :-> ........

Remember fellow Brexiteers....... to keep those RemOAner rats in the bilges where they belong >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-03-05 8:12 AM

If I was the sainted Theresa I'd allow the amendment and add a proviso of my own ;-) .......

"The UK will guarantee the rights of EU citizens in the UK "providing" the EU offers reciprocal rights to UK citizens in the EU" .........

Simples :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-03-08 7:40 AM

All hail the Sainted Theresa for putting Tarzan out to grass B-) .........

At least he'll have plenty of free time to play with his RemOAner Ape mates :D .......

pelmetman - 2017-03-09 6:50 PM

I'll be in seventh heaven when Sainted Theresa triggers article 50 B-) ........

Barryd999 - 2018-10-20 2:43 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 2:36 PM

Live updates here.

While cutting wood for the fire im listening to the radio ... On the news they interviewed 2 wets at the march ... One said he wants the result reversed because the EU have brought peace to Europe ??? Second one said he wanted another peoples vote because of the "disgusting result of the first one" ... Wow

They are both right although I suspect you have played with the wording of the second statement. The EU has helped keep the peace. That was Churchill's vision and he was correct. Both him and Maggie would be astonished and outraged at our actions today.

The referendum was a disgusting anti democratic display of lie after lie after lie and manipulation of the Ill informed by a few far right Tories, disaster capitalists and tax avoiding billionaire newspaper owners.

Lordy ... What a wet wipe

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 3:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 9:07 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 8:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 6:13 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 6:02 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 5:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 5:41 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 4:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 4:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 2:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-18 10:16 PM

Oh dear.....looks like Pelmethead may well have to change his posting signature! :D

Why should I stop annoying Remoaners? :-S ...........

Fixed it for you...

UK Independence Day ...... errr.....dunno.

BREXITEERS...

KEEP PRAYING

CARRY ON HOPING

ANNOY REMAINERS (cuz we not got nuthin els left do like....innit)

The last bits right :D ........

It's all rite innit....inkloodin the grammer an spellin like?

I guess that mean's you've lost the argument ;-) .......

When your nitpicking street grammar (lol) .........

There never was any 'argument' as far as i was concerned. May is stuck. EU offer a lifeline. Rabid pro-Brexiters kick off and throw their toys out the pram. Media reports.

So poor old Pelmet weeps over yet another bad Brexsh1t day. (lol)

Really? ;-) ..........

I'm thinking my 15 quid investment in the Tories is about to pay out >:-) .......

'Thinking' isn't knowing and 'about to' is somewhat vague. 'Hopeful' would be more appropriate.

I'm thinking, I know my 15 quid may come in useful for finding a replacement to May ;-) ............

Who I know will cause Dismay among you Remoaners >:-) .........

Boris? Moggy? or Davis?........Now there's delicious conundrum B-) ........

Wow.....what a mega Judas turncoat. 8-)

pelmetman - 2017-03-29 2:33 PM

Just been out and blown 40 euro's on a slap up meal B-) ........

None of your cheap nosh to celebrate such a momentous occasion :-D ......

Gawd bless the Sainted Theresa, as she launches the good ship "Independent Britain" :-> ........

Remember fellow Brexiteers....... to keep those RemOAner rats in the bilges where they belong >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-03-05 8:12 AM

If I was the sainted Theresa I'd allow the amendment and add a proviso of my own ;-) .......

"The UK will guarantee the rights of EU citizens in the UK "providing" the EU offers reciprocal rights to UK citizens in the EU" .........

Simples :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-03-08 7:40 AM

All hail the Sainted Theresa for putting Tarzan out to grass B-) .........

At least he'll have plenty of free time to play with his RemOAner Ape mates :D .......

pelmetman - 2017-03-09 6:50 PM

I'll be in seventh heaven when Sainted Theresa triggers article 50 B-) ........

"Wow.....what a mega Judas turncoat."

Your right ;-) ............She is *-) ............Time to get rid of Theresa the Appeaser >:-) ...........

Archived