How Many Days To Brexit

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 10:26 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-11-03 9:36 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 8:48 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-11-03 8:38 AM

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 8:18 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 8:05 AM

146 days ... Just 146 days left ... Imagine as we come out of winter next year into spring and nature starts to come back to life so will we , team UK ... Just another 146 days of Barry crying about a 2nd neverendum ... Stay strong people it will all soon be over

I wonder what life will be like on Chatterbox after Brexit? :D .............

If we do leave and its still a big if, the campaign to rejoin will start on day one Dave of course. Sadly chatterbox and social media in general will become bereft of input from Brexiteers when it all goes tities up. Mark my words. Nobody will hear from any of you again and it will be impossible to find anyone who admits to having voted leave.

Oh good ... We can all look forward to that ... Hopefully though it'll be like one of your other big pet hates ... Potus Trump and how you told us that would all fail and he'd be eager to play with his new nuclear button toy but a booming American economy and stability to regions that haven't been stable in years tells a very different story to your best doom and gloom efforts ... Im sure whatever happens after Brexit youve dug you're hole telling anyone who'll listen just how horrendous its guna be and even if its a success your guna have to stick by that or eat the biggest humble pie ever cooked

Ill tell yer what Antony, if I am wrong I will hold up my hands on here and every single social media platform Ive protested against Brexit on (might take a while) and admit it. Ill go further than that. I shall write a song in support and praise of Nigel Farage, Jacob Reek Smug and You and Bracket and play it live online while dressed only in a pair of Union Jack Y Fronts with I am a Tit printed on them. Somehow though if Im not wrong, I dont reckon the Brexiteers will be doing any apologising or admitting they sold the UK down the toilet. You wont see em for dust. Well apart from them trying to blame anyone but themselves I suspect.

Well ya need to buy some stars and stripes undies and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy and get I Love Donald tattooed on your bottom cos ya'v been sure wrong so far boy bowt POTUS Trump so your track for predictions ain't too clever ... Your ball you rub Prolly needs a good wash cos at the minute your no Mystic Meg more Septic Peg ... God Bless America xxx

How have I been wrong about Trump? He's been lucky so far as regards their economy as its grown as part of a global boom rather than anything he has done, its the same reason the Brexit predictions were off slightly. He is still a dangerous idiot, even his own cabinet and aids are having to try and secretly change stuff he does and try and keep the country on track. Trumps rule and good luck streak, just like Brexit will come crashing down in the near future. Trumps trade war will probably do for America just as Brexits isolation of the UK will do for us.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-03 10:54 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 10:26 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-11-03 9:36 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 8:48 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-11-03 8:38 AM

pelmetman - 2018-11-03 8:18 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 8:05 AM

146 days ... Just 146 days left ... Imagine as we come out of winter next year into spring and nature starts to come back to life so will we , team UK ... Just another 146 days of Barry crying about a 2nd neverendum ... Stay strong people it will all soon be over

I wonder what life will be like on Chatterbox after Brexit? :D .............

If we do leave and its still a big if, the campaign to rejoin will start on day one Dave of course. Sadly chatterbox and social media in general will become bereft of input from Brexiteers when it all goes tities up. Mark my words. Nobody will hear from any of you again and it will be impossible to find anyone who admits to having voted leave.

Oh good ... We can all look forward to that ... Hopefully though it'll be like one of your other big pet hates ... Potus Trump and how you told us that would all fail and he'd be eager to play with his new nuclear button toy but a booming American economy and stability to regions that haven't been stable in years tells a very different story to your best doom and gloom efforts ... Im sure whatever happens after Brexit youve dug you're hole telling anyone who'll listen just how horrendous its guna be and even if its a success your guna have to stick by that or eat the biggest humble pie ever cooked

Ill tell yer what Antony, if I am wrong I will hold up my hands on here and every single social media platform Ive protested against Brexit on (might take a while) and admit it. Ill go further than that. I shall write a song in support and praise of Nigel Farage, Jacob Reek Smug and You and Bracket and play it live online while dressed only in a pair of Union Jack Y Fronts with I am a Tit printed on them. Somehow though if Im not wrong, I dont reckon the Brexiteers will be doing any apologising or admitting they sold the UK down the toilet. You wont see em for dust. Well apart from them trying to blame anyone but themselves I suspect.

Well ya need to buy some stars and stripes undies and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy and get I Love Donald tattooed on your bottom cos ya'v been sure wrong so far boy bowt POTUS Trump so your track for predictions ain't too clever ... Your ball you rub Prolly needs a good wash cos at the minute your no Mystic Meg more Septic Peg ... God Bless America xxx

How have I been wrong about Trump? He's been lucky so far as regards their economy as its grown as part of a global boom rather than anything he has done, its the same reason the Brexit predictions were off slightly. He is still a dangerous idiot, even his own cabinet and aids are having to try and secretly change stuff he does and try and keep the country on track. Trumps rule and good luck streak, just like Brexit will come crashing down in the near future. Trumps trade war will probably do for America just as Brexits isolation of the UK will do for us.

"Hes been lucky" .... Lordy .... Your predictions just like those doomsday predictions for after the referendum have been a bleeding mile out and hes "been lucky" ... C'mon sometimes you have to man up and admit you got something wrong ... Its not a sign of weakness , proves your human ... "lucky" Jesus Christ

antony1969 - 2018-11-03 6:01 PM

Hey Borey , sorry Barry even the Clinton News Network CNN are now reporting on the good news POTUS Trumps policies have brought to the US ... https://twitter.com/Carpedonktum/status/1058528086680051712 ... You need to look at yourself and realise what a wallyt youve been regarding POTUS Trump ... You who wanted Hillary too ... Lordy

I never said I backed Hilary either. America deserves what it gets if those are the best two they could come up with. Trump is riding a lucky wave. It wont last. I was more concerned about how dangerous he is and the fact that he is openly racist and abusive to women. His rule has divided America more than Brexit has divided the UK. An extremist and thank God he will be gone in either four or eight years. A dictator in waiting otherwise that down the line would make Putin look like mother Theresa.

A little less agression and a bit more respect for other people and their views would not go amiss on this forum.

When all people can do is resort to name calling in place of reasoned thinking it adds nothing for the topic except devalue what they are unable to say.

Tracker - 2018-11-04 1:15 PM

A little less agression and a bit more respect for other people and their views would not go amiss on this forum.

When all people can do is resort to name calling in place of reasoned thinking it adds nothing for the topic except devalue what they are unable to say.

Nonsense Rich! Its great entertainment!

Tha's a big difference between me and Barry calling/having a laugh at each other Rich because thats what it is having a laugh Barry knows it and I know it ... Now we do have a certain someone who does insult and call real names when he disagrees with folk on here and thats the fella you need to be having a word with ... I disagree with Barry on everything but whenever we meet up and his favourite restaurant McDonalds we always have a right good laugh , mainly at his dress sense/gut size/singing and views ... Hes a big fella he can take it

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 4:45 PM

Tha's a big difference between me and Barry calling/having a laugh at each other Rich because thats what it is having a laugh Barry knows it and I know it ... Now we do have a certain someone who does insult and call real names when he disagrees with folk on here and thats the fella you need to be having a word with ... I disagree with Barry on everything but whenever we meet up and his favourite restaurant McDonalds we always have a right good laugh , mainly at his dress sense/gut size/singing and views ... Hes a big fella he can take it

https://tinyurl.com/ycmty8g3

Barryd999 - 2018-11-04 10:18 PM

Isnt he lovely x

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-05 6:11 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-11-04 10:18 PM

Isnt he lovely x

Was that photoshopped by a 2 year old? :-S ....................Or Barry :D .........

Archived