Brexit donator under Criminal investigation

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 9:04 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 7:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 6:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 5:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 5:41 PM

"If I had my time again I think we would have been better to have probably remained".....

Arron Banks. *-)

How 'convenient'. When faced with criminal investigation by the NCA Banks has a 'miracle conversion' in the hope it'll get him off the hook. *-)

Won't work Banksy boy. Remainers and the law isn't so easily duped by your attempts to subvert democracy which has been swallowed by your Brexit chums. *-)

Youve conveniently missed out the rest of what he said.

There's a link......fanboy. *-)

You're Hollywood headline at the top missing the rest of what he said ... Link down at the bottom ...

Key words fanboy, key words.....and enough to get you opening a link. (lol)

Banks said them live on tv...but then he changes his mind more times than he probably changes his underwear. Tells the Select committee one thing six months back, then the opposite during Marr's interview. I'm sure the NCA will have been watching that.

https://www.channel4.com/news/arron-banks-under-pressure-to-explain-brexit-funds

Princess I didn't open your link , I had already seen what he'd said elsewherr so knew you were Hollywood headlining yet again ... Your famous for it

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 7:19 PM

No wonder Mr Banks is in da sh$t and Mr Cameron gets away with it ... Lordy

The reason Banks is "in da sh$t" to use your quote is for the simple reason of lack of open transparency as to the exact source of the donations he made. He's been given ample opportunity to explain and provide evidence none of the money came from outside UK, but been continually evasive.

There was nothing for Cameron to "get away with" as Remain funding came from within the UK. I don't think you've really grasped how this 'works' or the seriousness of the allegations against Banks and the only people championing corruption are those denying a peoples vote.

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 9:19 PM

"If I had my time again I think we would have been better to have probably remained".....

Arron Banks. *-)

How 'convenient'. When faced with criminal investigation by the NCA Banks has a 'miracle conversion' in the hope it'll get him off the hook. *-)

Won't work Banksy boy. Remainers and the law isn't so easily duped by your attempts to subvert democracy which has been swallowed by your Brexit chums. *-)

You're Hollywood headline at the top missing the rest of what he said ... Link down at the bottom ...

Banks said them live on tv...but then he changes his mind more times than he probably changes his underwear. Tells the Select committee one thing six months back, then the opposite during Marr's interview. I'm sure the NCA will have been watching that.

https://www.channel4.com/news/arron-banks-under-pressure-to-explain-brexit-funds

Princess I didn't open your link , I had already seen what he'd said elsewherr so knew you were Hollywood headlining yet again ..

Hey fanboy....pull the other one. You haven't disappointed though....Brexiters always scurry off down their holes to hide when anything like this comes out. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 9:21 PM

The reason Banks is "in da sh$t" to use your quote is for the simple reason of lack of open transparency as to the exact source of the donations he made. He's been given ample opportunity to explain and provide evidence none of the money came from outside UK, but been continually evasive.

There was nothing for Cameron to "get away with" as Remain funding came from within the UK. I don't think you've really grasped how this 'works' or the seriousness of the allegations against Banks and the only people championing corruption are those denying a peoples vote.

I'm a simple country boy but I think I've just about got how it works ... My how it works and yours differ though and by the way I'm not championing Banks corruption because as far as I'm aware he's never been found guilty of it has he ???

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 9:25 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 9:19 PM

Arron Banks. *-)

Princess I didn't open your link , I had already seen what he'd said elsewherr so knew you were Hollywood headlining yet again ..

Hey fanboy....pull the other one. You haven't disappointed though....Brexiters always scurry off down their holes to hide when anything like this comes out. (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Princess you realise how silly your.looking when you suggest I'm lying about opening a link ... Take a few breaths and remember one day your family my stumble across your silliness on here

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 9:30 PM

I'm a simple country boy but I think I've just about got how it works ...

I don't think you have......quite.

My how it works and yours differ though

Ermm....law is law.

....and by the way I'm not championing Banks corruption because as far as I'm aware he's never been found guilty of it has he ???

Not yet he hasn't and if anything his appearance on Marrs show is the one thing i'm not particularly happy about and surprised it went ahead as Banks is under criminal investigation so that could/may be used as subjudice. BBC dropped a clanger there imo.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-04 9:46 PM

Ermm....law is law.

....and by the way I'm not championing Banks corruption because as far as I'm aware he's never been found guilty of it has he ???

Not yet he hasn't and if anything his appearance on Marrs show is the one thing i'm not particularly happy about and surprised it went ahead as Banks is under criminal investigation so that could/may be used as subjudice. BBC dropped a clanger there imo.

If "law is law" then let it take its course instead of condemning an up to now innocent man ... A fella with your history of jumping the gun on here as in Stormy Daniels and Impeachment Impending!! really cant be taken seriously ... Me thinks you'll be having yet another king size humble pie portion before too long

antony1969 - 2018-11-05 6:17 AM

Ermm....law is law.

If "law is law" then let it take its course instead of condemning an up to now innocent man ...

Hhmm......you mean like the Daily Brexit Xenophobe screaming "Enemies of the People" when Gina Miller dared to go to the HIgh Court to ensure parliamentary procedure over Article 50?

But back to the thread...Banks has some very serious explaining to do as his continual evasive attitude and changing stories won't wash, and now it appears, so does May over why she refused to allow the security services to investigate two years ago.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-05 8:27 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-05 6:17 AM

Ermm....law is law.

If "law is law" then let it take its course instead of condemning an up to now innocent man ...

Hhmm......you mean like the Daily Brexit Xenophobe screaming "Enemies of the People" when Gina Miller dared to go to the HIgh Court to ensure parliamentary procedure over Article 50?

But back to the thread...Banks has some very serious explaining to do as his continual evasive attitude and changing stories won't wash, and now it appears, so does May over why she refused to allow the security services to investigate two years ago.

You screaming "daily Brexit Xenophobe" is exactly what they did , whoever they are when they screamed"Enemies of the People" ... hypocrite

Arron Banks’ company faces fine over Brexit campaign

The Information Commissioner intends to fine the Leave dot EU campaign and Arron Banks’s Eldon Insurance £135,000 after they shared mailing lists without consent.

https://www.channel4.com/news/arron-banks-company-faces-fine-over-brexit-campaign

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/05/from-goskippy-to-diamond-mines-the-web-of-arron-banks-wealth

Tip of the iceberg as Gibraltar police are also assisting the NCA in their investigation of Banks.

https://www.gbc.gi/news/arron-banks-rgp-contact-uk-investigators

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/brexitinc/marcus-leroux-leigh-baldwin/brexit-s-offshore-secrets-0

A french news documentary maker has released evidence that Banks used his GoSkippy insurance call centre as a Leave EU campaign centre with the GoSkippy insurance staff paid to work for Leave EU. No doubt the NCA will be on to this and i suspect the FCA will want to know too.

BBC Newsnight running with the Banks Brexit scandal. This shyster has been rumbled now. Deception, contradictions, dubious financing, blatant attempts to subvert democracy....it's time May pulled the plug on Brexit altogether.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0brf8w9/newsnight-08112018

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-09 12:11 AM

A french news documentary maker has released evidence that Banks used his GoSkippy insurance call centre as a Leave EU campaign centre with the GoSkippy insurance staff paid to work for Leave EU. No doubt the NCA will be on to this and i suspect the FCA will want to know too.

BBC Newsnight running with the Banks Brexit scandal. This shyster has been rumbled now. Deception, contradictions, dubious financing, blatant attempts to subvert democracy....it's time May pulled the plug on Brexit altogether.

So Cameron didn't use government staff ie the civil service to promote Remain? *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-11-09 8:12 AM

So Cameron didn't use government staff ie the civil service to promote Remain? *-) ...........

Your whataboutery won't cut it and yet another fail. Of course government staff were used in both campaigns....nothing wrong in that and why the EC is there to investigate any illegal acts and how the IC, Ms Denham, came to fine Banks over breaches of data law in what she called “a disturbing disregard for voters’ personal privacy”.

Banks' ducking, diving and blatant evasiveness is being exposed. He's actually done more damage than good for the Brexit you've been championing and i'm surprised at anyone prepared to continue with a vote achieved off the back of illegal activities. All the time you've been chanting "will of the people" and excitedly shouting about "democracy", yet this is totally removed from anything 'democratic' altogether....it's a subversion of it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-09 3:22 PM

Your whataboutery won't cut it and yet another fail. Of course government staff were used in both campaigns....nothing wrong in that and why the EC is there to investigate any illegal acts and how the IC, Ms Denham, came to fine Banks over breaches of data law in what she called “a disturbing disregard for voters’ personal privacy”.

Banks' ducking, diving and blatant evasiveness is being exposed. He's actually done more damage than good for the Brexit you've been championing and i'm surprised at anyone prepared to continue with a vote achieved off the back of illegal activities. All the time you've been chanting "will of the people" and excitedly shouting about "democracy", yet this is totally removed from anything 'democratic' altogether....it's a subversion of it.

The only people trying to subvert democracy are you whinging Remoaners *-) .........

Fortunately its looking like the only thing you're are actually going to achieve with your "Whataboutery"...............

Is a No Deal Brexit >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2018-11-10 9:46 AM

The only people trying to subvert democracy are you whinging Remoaners *-) .........

If you think stopping the lunatic fringe from taking a wrecking ball to the country causing permanent damage is "subversion", then so be it. You have to say that because you're out on a limb now and your Brexit fantasy is over. People have woken up....you're in a minority now. Don't believe me? Then put it to a second vote.....after all you've got absolutely nothing to lose have you? Or maybe you know you have which is why you fear it so much.

Fortunately its looking like the only thing you're are actually going to achieve is no Brexit >:-) ......

Sorted that for you so it makes sense.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-10 3:30 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-10 9:46 AM

If you think stopping the lunatic fringe from taking a wrecking ball to the country causing permanent damage is "subversion", then so be it. You have to say that because you're out on a limb now and your Brexit fantasy is over. People have woken up....you're in a minority now. Don't believe me? Then put it to a second vote.....after all you've got absolutely nothing to lose have you? Or maybe you know you have which is why you fear it so much.

Fortunately its looking like the only thing you're are actually going to achieve is no Brexit >:-) ......

Sorted that for you so it makes sense.

Your up late today Bullet?......Have they increased your med's? ;-) ........

Archived