shepton mallet

henry

:-S Hello folks,

unsure if this is the right place to start, but, does anyone know where I can contact the organisers of the said show, 2nd, anyone else having problems with delivery of goods bought and paid for at the said show?

Regards henry

Hi Henry, I didn't go to the Shepton show but if you are having problems with delivery of some item you bought and payed for at the show I would doubt the organisers will be much help to you (unless of course it was them you bought something off). Your contract is with the dealer you bought from and if you have an issue then it is with them and not the show organisers.

D.

Guest starspirit

Hi Steve,

Thought you had emigrated - you've missed some really good wind ups!

I still have the Motorhome Monthly magazine for January which lists all the show stands and suppliers and most of their phone numbers etc. so if you tell me which supplier I will look it up for you.

Stone Leisure organised it and they are on 02083 026150 or online.

PS - We're now thinking of downsizing a bit to a Hymer like wot you got!

Regards to you & Mavis & Dawgs.

Rich & Dot

:'( hope you got the email and can perhaps come up with something, I like the idea of knowledgable others! That is wot these forums are good at.

I would hate for others to lose hard earned cash but unsure where we stand really.

How did the new van fit ( or not!)Regards Mavis

Archived