antony1969 - 2018-11-28 6:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 6:29 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-28 5:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 5:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-28 5:00 PM

John52 - 2018-11-28 11:53 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-28 8:14 AM

John52 - 2018-11-28 7:23 AM

People who are convinced one way or the other are usually stupid.

Wheras the most intelligent people who can see every angle are usually undecided.

So by your reckoning that makes Stephen Hawkins "stupid" and hypocrite you "intelligent" ... Lordy you've said some funny stuff but that l

usually doesn't mean always.

Some people have a vested interest in promoting organised religion.

Like who ???

American televangelists such as swindling con merchant Peter Popoff who scammed millions.

Thats 1 out of how many that promote organised religion ??? ... Bet I can name a lot more Cockneys who swindled on the back of Grenfell death

What on earth do "swindling Grenfell cockneys" have to do with the point John52 made? *-)

Numbers

Were they "promoting organised religion"? Your response bore no relevance whatsoever to the posters point. *-)

In your view and lets be honest your a man with no credibility as pointed out clearly on one of your vile threads so your view is irrelevant , something proved even further as I note you didn't take me up on my "swindling Grenfell cockneys" challenge ... Yuk

Guest pelmetman

Wheras the most intelligent people who can see every angle are usually undecided.

So by your reckoning that makes Stephen Hawkins "stupid" and hypocrite you "intelligent" ... Lordy you've said some funny stuff but that l

I'm not adverse to the one promoted by Bacchus ;-) ...........

Although I only worship him after mid day :D .......

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 6:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 8:46 PM

Like who ???

American televangelists such as swindling con merchant Peter Popoff who scammed millions.

Thats 1 out of how many that promote organised religion ??? ... Bet I can name a lot more Cockneys who swindled on the back of Grenfell death

What on earth do "swindling Grenfell cockneys" have to do with the point John52 made? *-)

Numbers

Were they "promoting organised religion"? Your response bore no relevance whatsoever to the posters point. *-)

In your view...

And everyone else who can read and comprehend English.....something you seem to struggle with the most basic of.

John52's point was "Some people have a vested interest in promoting organised religion." to which you prattle off a load of inane and totally irrelevant garbage.

...and lets be honest your a man with no credibility as pointed out clearly on one of your vile threads so your view is irrelevant,,,

Care to point out this "vile thread" and "no credibility" and back your claim up with some substance instead of playing silly games. Remind me again.....how old are you?

.....something proved even further as I note you didn't take me up on my "swindling Grenfell cockneys" challenge ... Yuk

Which as you yourself admitted elsewhere when trying to back peddle, "I was of course taking the wizz to see which of our resident Grenfelllites would bite" which should tell you the reason your childish comment wasn't taken up.

Once you've learned and managed to understand the definition of 'credibility' you might just see how daft you've been. You've found a new buzz word to play with, but don't really understand what it means, so end up making a chump of yourself which isn't very difficult.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:52 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 6:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 8:46 PM

Like who ???

Numbers

In your view...

And everyone else who can read and comprehend English.....something you seem to struggle with the most basic of.

John52's point was "Some people have a vested interest in promoting organised religion." to which you prattle off a load of inane and totally irrelevant garbage.

...and lets be honest your a man with no credibility as pointed out clearly on one of your vile threads so your view is irrelevant,,,

Care to point out this "vile thread" and "no credibility" and back your claim up with some substance instead of playing silly games. Remind me again.....how old are you?

.....something proved even further as I note you didn't take me up on my "swindling Grenfell cockneys" challenge ... Yuk

Which as you yourself admitted elsewhere when trying to back peddle, "I was of course taking the wizz to see which of our resident Grenfelllites would bite" which should tell you the reason your childish comment wasn't taken up.

Once you've learned and managed to understand the definition of 'credibility' you might just see how daft you've been. You've found a new buzz word to play with, but don't really understand what it means, so end up making a chump of yourself which isn't very difficult.

Not that your credibility wasn't at an all time low on here already but you do seem to dedicate much of your time to trying to have a go at me , a fello who in your own words you've described as "racist , Islamaphobe , a little worm , a bigot , right wing extremist etc etc" ... Other than me being the closest thing to family and contact with the outside world you have I don't understand why you feel the need to have so much to do with a person you describe as you constantly do ... Strange

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 8:22 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 1:44 PM

Not that your credibility....yap yap yap yap

Your needle needs a nudge. :-|

Blimey 8-) ........That's rich coming from you (lol) ........

• 2 weeks later...
pelmetman - 2018-12-12 7:50 AM

I thought Barry had said Terrorism was in decline ? 8-) ..........

Only Islamic terrorism so he says ... He'll be along shortly after yesterday's horrendous events to tell us how bad those right wing extremists are ... See we had another mentally ill madman at it in London yesterday ... Right wing nutter prolly

Barryd999 - 2018-12-12 12:18 PM

Do we know what the motives were behind the shooting in Strasbourg yet or some bloke who jumped over a fence?

Its still a huge problem but its undeniable that world terrorism is on the decline and right wing terrorism is on the up.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/12/05/terrorism-deaths-islamic-state-boko-haram-terror-isis/2206299002/

I don't think "Allahu Ackbar" means Happy Christmas ... More Muslim slaughter and what's your concern right wing terrorism that according to you has killed 66 since 2013 ... Another Christmas Islamic massacre thwarted in Newcastle yesterday by the cops as well as the nutter in London

antony1969 - 2018-12-12 12:30 PM

Do we know what the motives were behind the shooting in Strasbourg yet or some bloke who jumped over a fence?

Its still a huge problem but its undeniable that world terrorism is on the decline and right wing terrorism is on the up.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/12/05/terrorism-deaths-islamic-state-boko-haram-terror-isis/2206299002/

I don't think "Allahu Ackbar" means Happy Christmas ... More Muslim slaughter and what's your concern right wing terrorism that according to you has killed 66 since 2013 ... Another Christmas Islamic massacre thwarted in Newcastle yesterday by the cops as well as the nutter in London

No, it means God is Great, a peaceful and spiritual statement used in prayer every day hijacked by a small minority of nutjobs.

My concern about the rise of right wing hate groups and terrorism I thought I had made clear. It will only lead to further division and more hatred. It solves nothing. Just makes it worse.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-12 2:15 PM

No, it means God is Great, a peaceful and spiritual statement used in prayer every day hijacked by a small minority of nutjobs.

My concern about the rise of right wing hate groups and terrorism I thought I had made clear. It will only lead to further division and more hatred. It solves nothing. Just makes it worse.

I thought you said those nut jobs were in decline? *-) ...........

Barryd999 - 2018-12-12 2:15 PM

Less than 24 hours after another slaughter at a Christmas market by another Islamic nutter I wouldn't have thought was the time to be telling us the bleeding obvious that right wing extremism wont help anything as a way of deflection ... In your own words right wing terrorism is to blame for 66 deaths in 6 years , which is 66 too many yet Islamic terrorism is to blame for more deaths than that just in December the month we are in that still has half of it left to run ... Keep it real Barry ... The translation by the way is Allah is greater

Archived