No Deal.... is the best deal.........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 3:45 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-04 12:10 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 11:39 AM

Oh Lordy! We are back to us securing wonderful trade deals now are we? Its taken two and a half years to negotiate just a withdrawal agreement that nobody likes and we are confident we can crash out, burn our bridges, default on what we owe and negotiate a brilliant trade deal better than the one we have right now (or just any deal) in double quick time? Oh dear.

Who is going to champion and negotiate that one then? David Davis? Smuggy? BORIS! (lol)

Nobody is going to pick up the pieces of the broken UK unless its massively in their interest. Hmm lets think, who might come to the rescue? Ill give you a clue, its as mad as a box of frogs, has stupid hair, hates women and coloured people and is a narcissistic lunatic. Lovely.

Youve been playing with Bully too long ... When all else fails call names and throw insults to try to make a point ... Lets say POTUS Trump is all you say and like every claim you make its a ruddy big if just how come if hes so bad your more than happy to vote for a fella who'd deliver your Brexit who's an anti-Semitic , terrorist supporting backer of those who've committed sex crimes ??? Its coming across in your usual hypocritical way

What?!! who am I insulting? Trump? That doesnt count and I only put that in to wind you up as I have nothing better to do.

This terrorist racist backer of sex crimes sounds a bit like Trump an all. Who is he? Do you mean Jezza? No, Im not supporting him as I think he is a Brexiteer. If he gets in and renegotiates Brexit the Labour party will go the same way as the Tories, bat sh1t crazy and split. Taking on Brexit is like drinking a poisoned potion that makes half of the people who take it go mental. Best Corbyn will achieve is a deal thats even more Brino than this current one when what he should be doing is campaigning to cancel Brexit as its rubbish and unworkable.

I think you Jihadi Brexiteers on here though are right though, if we are leaving then it should be no deal. That way the buck stops with you and those that delivered and campaigned for it. I also think it will be the quickest route back in.

Of course hes a Brexiteer Barry , Lordy dont say you who've studied every detail over the last couple a years has only just worked that one out ... He is a politician though (sort of) and if as youve said before he sold his soul and gave you the Brexit or no Brexit you want you'd vote for him so once again your hypocrisy over that nasty Trump doesnt count when it comes to nasty Jeremy ... Hypocrite

antony1969 - 2019-01-04 4:59 PM

Oh Lordy! We are back to us securing wonderful trade deals now are we? Its taken two and a half years to negotiate just a withdrawal agreement that nobody likes and we are confident we can crash out, burn our bridges, default on what we owe and negotiate a brilliant trade deal better than the one we have right now (or just any deal) in double quick time? Oh dear.

Who is going to champion and negotiate that one then? David Davis? Smuggy? BORIS! (lol)

Nobody is going to pick up the pieces of the broken UK unless its massively in their interest. Hmm lets think, who might come to the rescue? Ill give you a clue, its as mad as a box of frogs, has stupid hair, hates women and coloured people and is a narcissistic lunatic. Lovely.

Youve been playing with Bully too long ... When all else fails call names and throw insults to try to make a point ... Lets say POTUS Trump is all you say and like every claim you make its a ruddy big if just how come if hes so bad your more than happy to vote for a fella who'd deliver your Brexit who's an anti-Semitic , terrorist supporting backer of those who've committed sex crimes ??? Its coming across in your usual hypocritical way

What?!! who am I insulting? Trump? That doesnt count and I only put that in to wind you up as I have nothing better to do.

This terrorist racist backer of sex crimes sounds a bit like Trump an all. Who is he? Do you mean Jezza? No, Im not supporting him as I think he is a Brexiteer. If he gets in and renegotiates Brexit the Labour party will go the same way as the Tories, bat sh1t crazy and split. Taking on Brexit is like drinking a poisoned potion that makes half of the people who take it go mental. Best Corbyn will achieve is a deal thats even more Brino than this current one when what he should be doing is campaigning to cancel Brexit as its rubbish and unworkable.

I think you Jihadi Brexiteers on here though are right though, if we are leaving then it should be no deal. That way the buck stops with you and those that delivered and campaigned for it. I also think it will be the quickest route back in.

Of course hes a Brexiteer Barry , Lordy dont say you who've studied every detail over the last couple a years has only just worked that one out ... He is a politician though (sort of) and if as youve said before he sold his soul and gave you the Brexit or no Brexit you want you'd vote for him so once again your hypocrisy over that nasty Trump doesnt count when it comes to nasty Jeremy ... Hypocrite

So you are comparing Jezza to Donald Trump now? I would vote for Dave Pelmet if I thought he had a chance of stopping Brexit. Does not mean I would be loyal to him or them once it was stopped but the main priority right now is to stop Brexit and ill take whatever route is open to achieve that and support whoever will deliver that outcome despite if I like them or their policies or not. We can always get shot of them later.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 5:27 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-04 4:59 PM

So you are comparing Jezza to Donald Trump now? I would vote for Dave Pelmet if I thought he had a chance of stopping Brexit. Does not mean I would be loyal to him or them once it was stopped but the main priority right now is to stop Brexit and ill take whatever route is open to achieve that and support whoever will deliver that outcome despite if I like them or their policies or not. We can always get shot of them later.

Not at all ... Youve called POTUS Trump a load of rather childish names and Ive simply pointed out what the fella you'd vote for if he stopped Brexit is like ... You admit your happy to vote for him so your a ruddy hypocrite fella

• 3 weeks later...
pelmetman - 2019-01-24 11:02 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1077335/Brexit-news-Dalia-Grybauskaite-Lithuania-no-deal-Article-50-EU-UK-withdrawal-latest-May

:D ...........

Good luck with extending article 50 (lol) .............

He hasnt said he wont support it, quite the opposite, he just thinks it will prolong the agony. We can revoke it on our own now anyway. There is no way it can be done in time now anyway even if we are still hell bent on leaving. 600 pieces of legislation in how may Parliament days?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-24 11:13 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-24 11:02 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1077335/Brexit-news-Dalia-Grybauskaite-Lithuania-no-deal-Article-50-EU-UK-withdrawal-latest-May

:D ...........

Good luck with extending article 50 (lol) .............

He hasnt said he wont support it, quite the opposite, he just thinks it will prolong the agony. We can revoke it on our own now anyway. There is no way it can be done in time now anyway even if we are still hell bent on leaving. 600 pieces of legislation in how may Parliament days?

He....... is a she :D .........

Archived