No Deal is Dead

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 4:49 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 4:17 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 12:12 PM

antony1969 - 2018-12-18 7:21 PM

Wow ... Even bigger petition than them remoaner types ...

... Its guna be a no deal init ... 3 more hours and its only 100 days to go ... Oh Lordy

Hmm. "petition now at over 217,000 - beating the biggest Remainer petition by over 15,000."

Didnt the second referendum petition reach four and a half million sigs?

Rallying the troops means bog all if you're still out numbered 52% to 48% :D ..........

I wonder if anyone has traced the IP addresses and subnet masks of all those who voted in your Kamikaze no deal petition. I bet most of the signatories are flipping Bots in St Petersburg. I bet Putin is delighted with your work.

Did they do a pencil X in the Vote leave box? :-| ........

You internet blokes seem to think the average person cant smell bullsh*t ;-) ........

Maybe its just me?......but I guess they focus their efforts on the Young & Dumb.......

Not us older and already realised the EU is crap types >:-) ........

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-12-19 5:05 PM

You internet blokes seem to think the average person cant smell bullsh*t ;-) ........

Maybe its just me?......but I guess they focus their efforts on the Young & Dumb.......

That's unfair Dave, Barry and his Remoaner mates are not young!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-12-19 5:10 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 5:05 PM

That's unfair Dave, Barry and his Remoaner mates are not young!

Fair comment Rich ;-) ........

They're just nasally retentive about the EU *-) .........

They cant smell their own POO >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 5:15 PM

You may well believe that Dave, I couldn't possibly comment?

But judging by the way things are looking right now we may well all be deep in the dreaded doo dah in 100 days?

Tracker - 2018-12-19 5:21 PM

But judging by the way things are looking right now we may well all be deep in the dreaded doo dah in 100 days?

Not at all Rich ... 2 und a half years ago we were all in supposedly guna be in the doo dah the day after the vote ... Your still here , I am and pretty much nothing has changed other than other EU countries have become more wary of the dying club ... If we go now with a no deal then I reckon the whole thing collapses into Drunckers lap

antony1969 - 2018-12-19 5:30 PM

Not at all Rich ... 2 und a half years ago we were all in supposedly guna be in the doo dah the day after the vote ... Your still here , I am and pretty much nothing has changed other than other EU countries have become more wary of the dying club ... If we go now with a no deal then I reckon the whole thing collapses into Drunckers lap

Maybe, but I do have a lot of sympathy with the businesses and workers who will suffer as a result of the government's failure to expect and plan for a no deal which was always on the cards right from day one.

The only bar stewards that will not suffer are the politicians and civil service that engineered such a monumental show of inept government and incompetence.

Guest pelmetman

Tracker - 2018-12-19 5:21 PM

I'm getting the same input from the coal face....... my brother is rushing around like a blue arsed fly ;-) .......

Christmas was always our nightmare in the soft furnishing industry 8-) ........

It's the same with our friends in the business ;-) .......

How many of the AOL lot spend 1000's on curtains and blinds? :D ..........

Tracker - 2018-12-19 5:41 PM

Maybe, but I do have a lot of sympathy with the businesses and workers who will suffer as a result of the government's failure to expect and plan for a no deal which was always on the cards right from day one.

The only bar stewards that will not suffer are the politicians and civil service that engineered such a monumental show of inept government and incompetence.

I always said no deal and you obviously believe the same ... If little old us two who are nobodies compared to those highly intelligent bizzness types sensed a no deal then any savvy bizzness type will have done the same , if not then they aint so savvy ... Happy No Deal Christmas by the way

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-19 12:01 PM

Tracker - 2018-12-18 10:26 PM

snowie - 2018-12-18 9:19 PM

I wouldn’t normally comment, but I am not at all impressed by TM’s faltering presentation, sounds like she is not convinced by what she is saying. Sorry to be personal.

That's not personal, it's fact!! I agree with you, and I used to like and admire the lady!!

I did not, and do not, like referendums - unless they are advisory only, and have a minimum majority to be met before the government is required to investigate the underlying causes driving the vote, and then charged with eliminating those causes as far as is possible.

Worth remembering it was an advisory referendum but this is what should have been used in the first place which would have avoided the crazy mess.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/supermajority

Notwithstanding, on this issue, where the political system has collapsed, and we are seeing only deadlock and impotence, and where our present circumstances are the result of a (albeit extremely poorly judged and managed) referendum, I can see no better way out of the impasse than to hold a further referendum, on a well judged, and sound, footing. For me, that would involve three options: the present withdrawal deal, remain, or leave with no deal. Votes in order of preference, with the lowest being eliminated, and the second preferences then being added to first preferences to arrive at a final result. That, at least, should give a convincing majority - and may the best man win! :-)

Then, hold the election, and the winner gets to carry out the result. Oh joy! :-D

I agree but Brexiters are in mortal fear of that because they know they wouldn't win. They were desperate to get Art 50 delivered and now desperate to push through at any cost. The damage caused already has been horrendous but a few appear to treat that with excitable hilarity. Perhaps when the consequences of their actions arrive on their own doorstep the message might finally sink in, by which time it will be way too late, but until it does i don't think they care.

... Its guna be a no deal init ... 3 more hours and its only 100 days to go ... Oh Lordy

Hmm. "petition now at over 217,000 - beating the biggest Remainer petition by over 15,000."

2.5 million.....and that was back in June 2016. There have been many more since then and Brexiters are way behind on their polling figures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 4:17 PM

Rallying the troops means bog all if you're still out numbered 52% to 48% :D ..........

Oh dear. (lol)

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-data-poll-53-of-british-public-want-second-eu-referendum-11584278

Tracker - 2018-12-19 5:03 PM

I wonder if anyone has traced the IP addresses and subnet masks of all those who voted in your Kamikaze no deal petition. I bet most of the signatories are flipping Bots in St Petersburg. I bet Putin is delighted with your work.

There you go again Barry, opinion not facts.

What basis is there to assume the Remoaners are any less biased and manipulative than the Brexiteers?

Well its a fact that the Russians played a big part in the Brexit campaign and are still very active in our Social media. Im not saying Dave or Antony are Russians though of course although has anyone actually met them? Hmm. You can usually spot the Russian trolls on Social media though but trust me, there are thousands of the feckers. Trust no one! 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-19 6:51 PM

I agree but Brexiters are in mortal fear of that because they know they wouldn't win. .

Que? :-S ....... I have no fear of us Brits changing our minds ;-) ...........

My fear about a "peoples vote" is it'll be run by a Remoaner establishment *-) ........

It's pretty obvious by the way they're now perverting the polls :-| .........

As a yougov member I was asked almost weekly what I thought about Brexit before and after the referendum.........Now they no longer seek my opinion except on trash.......cant think why >:-) ......

Maybe Putin made me do it (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 7:03 PM

Tracker - 2018-12-19 5:03 PM

There you go again Barry, opinion not facts.

What basis is there to assume the Remoaners are any less biased and manipulative than the Brexiteers?

Well its a fact that the Russians played a big part in the Brexit campaign and are still very active in our Social media. Im not saying Dave or Antony are Russians though of course although has anyone actually met them? Hmm. You can usually spot the Russian trolls on Social media though but trust me, there are thousands of the feckers. Trust no one! 8-)

Ruddy Hellski ... Thats very racist

Barryd999 - 2018-12-19 7:03 PM

Dave is a genuine subversive and he might have been converted when working deep below the waves if he was captured by the commies, and anyone who comes from Uddersfileld in Yorkshire just has to be susoicious, so well spotted Barryski of Bogoff!

Check before you go night nights just in case of reds under your bed.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-12-19 7:14 PM

Dave is a genuine subversive

Not sure if subversive is the correct label Rich ;-) .........

I've always preferred annoying t*w*a*t :D ........

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 7:34 PM

Sorry did I mean submariner?

It's good that you prefer annoying t**t as there are plenty on here for you to choose from!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-12-19 7:40 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 7:34 PM

Sorry did I mean submariner?

It's good that you prefer annoying t**t as there are plenty on here for you to choose from!

Tried to become a submariner ;-) ..........

Sadly I was lacking in the inner ear department :-( ..........

Which prolly explains why I hate flying too :-| .......

Hating EU bullsh*t is normal for anyone with an "ounce" of sense? :D ........

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 7:03 PM

I agree but Brexiters are in mortal fear of that because they know they wouldn't win. .

My fear about a "peoples vote" is it'll be run by a Remoaner establishment *-) ........

Your fear is you'd lose a peoples vote and you know it too, you just don't want to admit that.You're terrified the "will of the people" that once was is no longer there and hasn't been for some time. As for 'perverting the polls'....the tactics employed by Leave campaign is well documented and still with a criminal investigation to be heard.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-19 8:16 PM

Your fear is you'd lose a peoples vote and you know it too, you just don't want to admit that.You're terrified the "will of the people" that once was is no longer there and hasn't been for some time. As for 'perverting the polls'....the tactics employed by Leave campaign is well documented and still with a criminal investigation to be heard.

No Dumb Dumb ;-) ........

My fear is as I said........the Remoaner Establishment would rig the vote :-| .......

They have proved it by investigating the bloke who spent HIS OWN MONEY yet conveniently ignore the fact that Cameron spent even more of TAXPAYERS MONEY >:-) ........

You Remoaners are really the most despicable of hypocrites *-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 8:29 PM

I imagine you're very pleased with yourself getting that thread shut down in MM.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-19 8:38 PM

I imagine you're very pleased with yourself getting that thread shut down in MM.

I didn't shut it down ;-) .........

Just to clarify the 2016 second referendum petition which remember was started by the "Vote Leave" campaign when they thought they were going to lose *-) reached 4,150,260 signatures. A record apparently. https://www.itv.com/news/2017-01-31/petitions-what-are-the-10-most-signed-and-what-have-they-achieved/

Hows that no deal one doing that they reckon has already broken the record? Not good with numbers these Brexiteers are they?

pelmetman - 2018-12-19 8:41 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-19 8:38 PM

I didn't shut it down ;-) .........

Idiot. Can't you grasp simple grammar or do i have to spell it out for you? Your crass comments got it shut down.

Archived