How do I stop cats peeing up my awning?

tringy

Adiebt - 2019-01-27 7:28 PM

So to stop cats pi*sing and s**tting in your garden u get your dog to p*ss and s**t in your garden ? Nice :'(

Exactly what I thought when I read Ray's post. Seems like a lose lose situation.

It reminded me of an old joke - How do you keep flies out of the kitchen? Put half a ton of manure in the sitting room.

Regarding using diesel fuel to keep cats away it doesn't need to be on the awning ... a foot away is quite close enough as they won't cross it, try it and you may be surprised, it also deters foxes from digging holes in the garden, and as said earlier its a wonderful weed killer.

Will, I have an issue with lizards coming into our family room/ kitchen from the garden. We leave two doors open during the day in the warm weather, which is most of the time we are home, so in they come to take up residence under the lounge/ dishwasher/ refrigerator. Do you know if diesel work on lizards?

Geeco - 2019-01-29 4:03 AM

Will, I have an issue with lizards coming into our family room/ kitchen from the garden. We leave two doors open during the day in the warm weather, which is most of the time we are home, so in they come to take up residence under the lounge/ dishwasher/ refrigerator. Do you know if diesel work on lizards?

Only on turbo charged lizards Gary - makes 'em run faster!

Gary - A Google search indicates that cats eat lizards. So if you combine with the OP he will get rid of his cats, you will get rid of your lizards!

................BUT you might have cat pee in your kitchen?

Must be worth a try but considering how they move they may drag some residue into the house. The closest we have are frogs and toads who I've never seen near a house.

Gary - A Google search indicates that cats eat lizards. So if you combine with the OP he will get rid of his cats, you will get rid of your lizards! ................BUT you might have cat pee in your kitchen?

Jeremy your reply just broke me up with laughter - you obviously have a keen sense of humour. cheers,

Archived