What have we come to on Brexit?

Violet1956

Violet1956 - 2019-01-31 5:52 PM

Tracker - 2019-01-31 5:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-31 4:05 PM

Linda Barker opened a charity shop in Yorkshire today.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-leeds-47003848

So what - who cares?

I think that's his point Rich, but I may be wrong. Over to you BG.

Thread topic relevance.....or should i say irrelevance? ;-)

Violet1956 - 2019-01-31 3:41 PM

.....on Brexit Antony? *-)

Thanks to Mr Happy Bullet we have endless Brexit threads , I thought I would take a play on your thread title Veronica ... I wasn't aware either you or Bullet were moderators and dictated thread content ... Congratulations on your promotions

antony1969 - 2019-01-31 6:57 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-01-31 3:41 PM

.....on Brexit Antony? *-)

Thanks to Mr Happy Bullet we have endless Brexit threads....

Unless you've been living under a rock the past two and half years, it has been headlining on all msm and tv/radio news channels. Pretty difficult not to have noticed that. That you've been unable to counter the continuing outfall of the chaotic mess you've contributed to with either anything positive or constructive debate points, is a problem only you yourself can address......snowflake.

Violet1956 - 2019-01-31 7:40 PM

I questioned the relevance of your post to the thread topic as an ordinary and most humble member nothing else Antony. Seems like you wish to dictate what comments are acceptable not me.

Nice try Veronica but you and laughing boy made an issue of my post , my reply was me purely trying to defend myself as I did with your other Hollywood claim that I was attacking Mr Tracker yesterday ... Your defo after that Oscar nomination

Archived