Dreadlock Permanent Holiday

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-04 3:43 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-04 8:44 AM

Violet1956 - 2019-02-03 11:15 PM

Perhaps there needs to me more transparency regarding the deportation decisions made in each of their cases BG. So far you and I and the rest of Joe public have only adumbrated news reports to go on. I think there is a real need for the Home Office, the courts and tribunals to make sure the reasons for their decisions are widely available. Sad to say we can't rely on news reportst to be free of bias these days,

I suspect the wets have ignored those who are guilty of very serious crimes .........

Errm......one was done for a speeding offence. Hardly "very serious crime" and definitely not in the realms of rape. *-)

I suspect its a bit more serious than a speeding ticket *-) ..........

But there again you have always been on the side of the criminals :-| .........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-02-04 4:33 PM

Perhaps there needs to me more transparency regarding the deportation decisions made in each of their cases BG. So far you and I and the rest of Joe public have only adumbrated news reports to go on. I think there is a real need for the Home Office, the courts and tribunals to make sure the reasons for their decisions are widely available. Sad to say we can't rely on news reportst to be free of bias these days,

I suspect the wets have ignored those who are guilty of very serious crimes .........

Errm......one was done for a speeding offence. Hardly "very serious crime" and definitely not in the realms of rape. *-)

He held a provisional licence, pinched a car, and pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and driving without insurance. Sentenced to 14 months and disqualified for three years. Yes he was an idiot.......did the crime and served the time. Seems that's not enough for some though.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-04 5:02 PM

He held a provisional licence, pinched a car, and pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and driving without insurance. Sentenced to 14 months and disqualified for three years. Yes he was an idiot.......did the crime and served the time. Seems that's not enough for some though.

Why exactly are you defending criminals ... You take great pleasure in telling us Mr Tommy Robinson has convictions so what exactly is the difference ... Colour maybe

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 5:20 PM

Why exactly are you defending criminals ...

How is stating the conviction of one "defending"? :-S

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 5:01 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-02-04 3:59 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 3:51 PM

I'd say you are a hypocrite amongst other things

I'm beginning to think that you are a parody account?

So your obsessed by a "parody account" ... Says more about you than me sweetheart

I think you may be suffering from delusions of grandeur, I don't really obsess about much and certainly not about racist xenophobes who are unsure of their sexuality, darling. And i'll have to let you down gently, but I'm sorry but i'm already taken.

And feel free to respond that I've demonstrated my obsession by responding to your post, believe it or not that's how forums work, I've also responded to other posters both here, twitter and faceache today; but I'm pleased to report that I haven't obsessed about any of those folk either. But of course if you respond to this ........

Bulletguy - 2019-02-04 5:27 PM

"did the crime served the time" ... Never have you used those words when talking of Mr Robinsons convictions ... Sure you have a really good reason why though princess

Fast Pat - 2019-02-04 5:28 PM

So your obsessed by a "parody account" ... Says more about you than me sweetheart

I think you may be suffering from delusions of grandeur, I don't really obsess about much and certainly not about racist xenophobes who are unsure of their sexuality, darling. And i'll have to let you down gently, but I'm sorry but i'm already taken.

And feel free to respond that I've demonstrated my obsession by responding to your post, believe it or not that's how forums work, I've also responded to other posters both here, twitter and faceache today; but I'm pleased to report that I haven't obsessed about any of those folk either. But of course if you respond to this ........

Thats right you "don't really obsess about much" yet first thing this morning you were counting the hours it took me to reply to your post !!! ... Sweetheart move on , your making yaself look a tad silly but of course if you want to respond ...

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 5:29 PM

"did the crime served the time" ... Never have you used those words when talking of Mr Robinsons convictions ... Sure you have a really good reason why though princess

Yaxley-Lennon hasn't been convicted..........yet. Snowflake.

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 5:33 PM

Thats right you "don't really obsess about much" yet first thing this morning you were counting the hours it took me to reply to your post !!! ... Sweetheart move on , your making yaself look a tad silly but of course if you want to respond ...

Darling, I know that you might struggle to count to 12 but some of us can do it easily, especially if I haven't put my slippers on and can use my toes.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-04 5:39 PM

Darling, I know that you might struggle to count to 12 but some of us can do it easily, especially if I haven't put my slippers on and can use my toes.

Do all remoaners have 12 toes - and are they webbed by any chance?

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 5:33 PM

Its a ruddy good job you can count sweetheart cos if your guna count the hours/minutes it takes me to reply to ya every time its guna come in quite useful ... Your turning out to be a lot of fun sweet cheeks

Tracker - 2019-02-04 5:46 PM

Do all remoaners have 12 toes - and are they webbed by any chance?

Sadly no, but some of us only/still have 10 fingers and thumbs But as to being webbed - of course they are - we're an island nation don't forget.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-04 5:37 PM

You wanna re-vist that princess ... You bring up his fraud conviction when it suits don't ya sweetie , why is it in Bullet world that he doesnt get the "did the crime served the time" too ??? Hypocrite

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 5:58 PM

You wanna re-vist that princess ... You bring up his fraud conviction when it suits don't ya sweetie , why is it in Bullet world that he doesnt get the "did the crime served the time" too ??? Hypocrite

His rap sheet his hardly anything to be proud of is it yet as one of his fawning adherents you hold it up like a badge of honour......Hypocrite.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-04 6:20 PM

His rap sheet his hardly anything to be proud of is it yet as one of his fawning adherents you hold it up like a badge of honour......Hypocrite.

Anyone who's convicted of anything has nothing "to be proud of" sweet heart do they ... Thats not the point though as you well know ... Why is it you find it acceptable to say "did the crime served the time" for one who I believe served longer than Mr Robinson did for fraud and yet you time and again rejoice in bringing up Mr Robinsons past ??? ... Hypocrite numero uno ... Domestic assault one of em convicted of , wonder if the victim of his brutal attack thinks like you

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 6:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-04 6:20 PM

Anyone who's convicted of anything has nothing "to be proud of" sweet heart do they ...

You seem to think so by praising Yaxley-Lennon as a "respected reporter" whose shown nothing but contempt for the law throughout his life......Hypocrite.

antony1969 - 2019-02-04 7:32 PM

Dont be silly ... I merely pointed out your hypocrisy ... I take it you wont say why its acceptable for you to forgive some criminals but not others ??? ... Your looking rather silly

I don't see any reason not to forgive a one off offender.....habitual criminals are quite another matter. Your continual defence and praising of habitual offender Yaxley-Lennon whose shown nothing but contempt and total disregard for the law, is down to nothing other than your admiration for his ugly vile racism and whipping up hatred. Hypocrite.

Archived