Labours Cancer of anti-Semitism

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-02-06 8:11 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-06 5:31 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-06 3:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-06 1:26 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-06 11:36 AM

OTOH, Islamophobia is a fear of Islam, hot a hatred of Muslims per se, so while it is equally insidious, it is aimed at a faith, and not a race.

So you've not read the Koran then? *-) ..........

And that relates to my post how, exactly?

Well its always useful to know what your talking about ;-) ..........

If you've not read it, then you don't have a clue about how much they hate Non Believers *-) ..........

But there you go. Who is they?

"They" who suffer from "Nonbelieverphobia" >:-) ..........

Their prophet wrote a book of which more than 60% is dedicated to inciting hatred towards non believers like me ;-) ...........

But apparently its us Non Believers who have the problem? :-S ............

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-02-06 9:17 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-06 5:29 PM

malc d - 2019-02-06 3:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-06 1:24 PM

So your blaming the Jewish state of Israel for protecting its self from folk who want to kill them? *-) ..........

Seems a bit anti Semitic to me ;-) ..........

That's because you can't see the difference between being opposed to the policies of the government of Israel - and being anti Jewish.

:-|

So you object to Israel being able to protect themselves from Hezbollah? :-| ..........

(?) Strange question.

It is the Israeli governments duty to protect all its citizens, regardless of their religion.

What has that to do with anti- Semitism ?

So Iran and Hezbollah want to wipe Israel of the face of the earth because? ;-) ........

A......They're Jewish.....

B......Nope I cant think of another reason why, perhaps you can Malc? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-02-07 3:47 PM

So your blaming the Jewish state of Israel for protecting its self from folk who want to kill them? *-) ..........

That's because you can't see the difference between being opposed to the policies of the government of Israel - and being anti Jewish.

So you object to Israel being able to protect themselves from Hezbollah? :-| ..........

(?) Strange question.

It is the Israeli governments duty to protect all its citizens, regardless of their religion.

So Iran and Hezbollah want to wipe Israel of the face of the earth because? ;-) ........

B......Nope I cant think of another reason why, perhaps you can Malc? :-| ........

Well YOU seem to think it is simply " A " - because they are anti-Semitic - but I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion.

IF I wanted to know their real reason I would look it up on Google - I wouldn't ask someone on a motorhome forum to explain it to me.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-02-07 4:45 PM

(?) Strange question.

Well YOU seem to think it is simply " A " - because they are anti-Semitic - but I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion.

IF I wanted to know their real reason I would look it up on Google - I wouldn't ask someone on a motorhome forum to explain it to me.

;-)

The reason was written in a book Mohamed started writing in 609 ;-) ..........Way before Google :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-02-07 4:56 PM

(?) Strange question.

;-)

The reason was written in a book Mohamed started writing in 609 ;-) ..........Way before Google :D .......

Thats either Islamaphobic or Googleaphobic

(?) Strange question.

;-)

As expected - you have no intention of educating yourself.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-02-07 5:20 PM

(?) Strange question.

;-)

As expected - you have no intention of educating yourself.

Your the one educating your self whilst wearing PC Blinkers Malc *-) ...........

It you want to know what caused the problem ........You need to go back to the source in my experience ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-02-06 5:31 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-06 3:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-06 1:26 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-06 11:36 AM

OTOH, Islamophobia is a fear of Islam, hot a hatred of Muslims per se, so while it is equally insidious, it is aimed at a faith, and not a race.

So you've not read the Koran then? *-) ..........

And that relates to my post how, exactly?

Well its always useful to know what your talking about ;-) ..........

If you've not read it, then you don't have a clue about how much they hate Non Believers *-) ..........

But, I was talking about Islamophobia, which, as above, is a fear of Islam, not a hatred of Muslims. Reading the Koran has clearly frightened you, which leaves you in fear, and possibly an Islamophobe. I sympathise, but fearing a faith is not the same as hating those who follow it, which was the topic under discussion.

Archived