A special place in Hell.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-02-07 3:29 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-06 8:55 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-06 1:43 PM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/02/06/theresa-may-seeks-brexit-breakthrough-dup-saying-will-not-scrap/

Anywhere gotta be better than the EU >:-) ..........

Problem is, Tusk was merely speaking the inconvenient truth. Telling like it is.

How do you know? ;-) ...........

So exactly what was "the plan" on the lead up to the referendum and please don't say 'to leave' because you know the question which follows that....which Brexiters have never been able to answer.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 4:16 PM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/02/06/theresa-may-seeks-brexit-breakthrough-dup-saying-will-not-scrap/

Problem is, Tusk was merely speaking the inconvenient truth. Telling like it is.

So exactly what was "the plan" on the lead up to the referendum and please don't say 'to leave' because you know the question which follows that....which Brexiters have never been able to answer.

"The UK's plan" is to leave the EU in 50 days time ;-) .........

Either with a deal or no deal B-) ........

"My plan" is to have a party on the 29th of March :D ...........

pelmetman - 2019-02-07 4:10 PM

As for the second question ........That'll be the rest of the world B-) ........

UK exports to non EU countries continue to outstrip EU

UK exports of goods and services to the rest of the world were higher than UK exports to the EU for ninth year running, ONS figures published today (Tuesday 31 July) confirm.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-exports-to-non-eu-countries-continue-to-outstrip-eu

That EU is Soooo yesterday :D .........

You are aware that we make those exports with trade deals negotiated as part of the EU and that so far only one continuity agreement is in signed - with the Faroe Islands. A further four are "agreed" with African countries but remain unsigned by them. The continuity agreements ONLY kick in after the end of the implementation period in 2021, no deal then forget any agreements.

Hence why brexiteer MP's, in between browsing the brochures for hell, are now suggesting we just waive tariffs.... and that opens a whole new can of worms.

PS good to see you're looking forward to a civil war in ireland.

pelmetman - 2019-02-07 4:10 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-02-07 3:58 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-07 3:28 PM

The only thing Tusk has exposed is how bitter and twisted the EU is about losing a major meal ticket >:-) ........

If you are worried about the cost, how do you feel about paying more to Northern Ireland than we paid to the EU?

Who do we export more to again?

With a bit of luck a No Deal will solve that conundrum ;-) ..............

How very Brexity!! (lol)

UK exports to non EU countries continue to outstrip EU

UK exports of goods and services to the rest of the world were higher than UK exports to the EU for ninth year running, ONS figures published today (Tuesday 31 July) confirm.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-exports-to-non-eu-countries-continue-to-outstrip-eu

That EU is Soooo yesterday :D .........

"Sooo yesterday" it happens to be our largest trading partner we imported £341 billion worth (53%) of goods from in 2017 and exported £274 billion.

You're in cuckoo land. *-)

https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7851

pelmetman - 2019-02-07 4:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 4:16 PM

"The UK's plan" is to leave the EU in 50 days time ;-) .........

Either with a deal or no deal B-) ........

So what's the destination? May's 'plan' was shot down in flame as she suffered a historic defeat in the HoC.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-07 6:52 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 6:35 AM

Sir Nigel as ever sums up Tusks disgraceful words perfectly ...

... xxx

Nope, he just exposes the genius of Donald Tusk. To be offended by his tweet, you have to admit to not having a plan for delivering Brexit, despite promoting it to the British people with lots of empty promises. You can't be offended without proving yourself ignorant at best, fraudulent at worst.

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to confirm who you believed and what their plan was?

You'll be waiting a long time princess as I don't believe I have to confirm anything to anyone on here do I ... How many hours does your little black book say youve waited anyway

Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 2:34 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 6:19 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-06 8:24 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-06 7:46 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-02-06 7:42 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-06 7:14 PM

Talking of special places in hell ... His Nazi grandfather once had similar visions of taking over Europe ... https://tigr.net/3161/2014/09/05/grandson-of-a-nazi-ss-member-to-head-eu-from-december-1/ ... Nice

You need to be a bit more subtle, that's a right wing Russian blogger that you've linked to. Your dear friend Trump will not thank you for exposing his masters and their attempt to undermine the EU so carelessly,

A more balanced view "A member of the Kashubian minority, Józef Tusk was born in Gdansk (Danzig, German Empire) to Józef Tusk (1870–1910)[1] and Augustyna Tusk (née Adamczyk; 1870–1962).[2] He became a citizen of the Free City of Danzig after World War I and worked for the Polish railway in the Free City.[3][4] He became a member of the Polish Secret Military Organization (Tajna Organizacja Wojskowa, TOW), which prepared behind-the-lines operatives in case of the war. On 1 September 1938 Tusk was placed in the position of the telegraphist in the Danzig (Gdansk) railway station. It is likely, but not confirmed, that he had been working with the Polish intelligence services.[5] On 1 September 1939, when Germany invaded Poland, the Free City of Danzig was incorporated into the German Reich and the citizens of the Free City became German nationals. Tusk was assaulted in his house in the morning, and later witnessed German arrests of Poles at the railway station, and the Defence of the Polish Post in Danzig.[5]

Józef Tusk reported the assault to Danzig police, and was subsequently arrested as a Polish activist, described as a "Polish fanatic, dangerous to the security of the German State"; his family on the same day was evicted from their house.[5] Tusk was a forced laborer working in the construction of the Stutthof concentration camp[5][6] In 1941 he was interviewed by Gestapo and imprisoned in Neuengamme concentration camp.[7] On 26 August 1942 he was released from Neuengamme.[7]

On 2 August 1944 Tusk was conscripted into Wehrmacht, into the 328. Grenadier-Ersatz- und Ausbildungsbatallion (328th Grenadier Replacement and Training Battalion).[7][8][9] After about four months, around 24 November 1944 or soon afterward, he either deserted, defecting to the Polish Armed Forces in the West, or was imprisoned in an Allied prisoners-of-war camp.[10][11]

Józef Tusk returned to Sopot, where his family moved to, in the People's Republic of Poland, in mid-October 1945.[11] According to his family and friends, he never spoke much about his wartime history."

From Wikipedia

Like I said he served and fought for the Nazis ... From Wikipedia

Forced conscription and given his background history it's pretty obvious his sympathies did not lie in Nazism, not to mention he only served in the Wehrmacht for four months. Even many Germans who fought in war were not Nazis either. There's a vast difference between the two.

He fought for the Nazis like I said ... I don't see whats so difficult

Not difficult......when his back history shows his allegiance lay with Poland, his country of birth, not Germany who had invaded his country. "Fought for the Nazis" appears a damning condemnation whilst totally ignoring factual reality of his back history. Using that vague expression means you'd be saying men like Eddie Chapman, 'fought for the Nazis'.....the only British to be awarded the Iron Cross.

Could be the 4th time Ive said it and its still as true as the 1st time unless you can show different ... Donald Tusks Grandpapa fought for the Nazis

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 5:10 PM

You'll be waiting a long time princess as I don't believe I have to confirm anything to anyone on here do I ... How many hours does your little black book say youve waited anyway

Well if you can't put up a simple answer to a reasonable question I'm sure we can all draw our own conclusions. The brexit politicians didn't have a plan and you followed them blindly because they muttered the right things about immigrants which addressed your deep set racism, even if you personally will be poorer at the end of the process.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-07 5:23 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 5:10 PM

Well if you can't put up a simple answer to a reasonable question I'm sure we can all draw our own conclusions. The brexit politicians didn't have a plan and you followed them blindly because they muttered the right things about immigrants which addressed your deep set racism, even if you personally will be poorer at the end of the process.

From the man who didn't answer my question !!! ... Princess I didn't give the info you requested because I didn't care for the way you asked for it "for the record" sounds like some police interrogation ... Can you please show an example of my "deep set racism" or are you talking utter waffle again like last time I asked you ... If you cant your no better than a school playground name caller ... Regards

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 5:12 PM

Talking of special places in hell ... His Nazi grandfather once had similar visions of taking over Europe ... https://tigr.net/3161/2014/09/05/grandson-of-a-nazi-ss-member-to-head-eu-from-december-1/ ... Nice

You need to be a bit more subtle, that's a right wing Russian blogger that you've linked to. Your dear friend Trump will not thank you for exposing his masters and their attempt to undermine the EU so carelessly,

A more balanced view "A member of the Kashubian minority, Józef Tusk was born in Gdansk (Danzig, German Empire) to Józef Tusk (1870–1910)[1] and Augustyna Tusk (née Adamczyk; 1870–1962).[2] He became a citizen of the Free City of Danzig after World War I and worked for the Polish railway in the Free City.[3][4] He became a member of the Polish Secret Military Organization (Tajna Organizacja Wojskowa, TOW), which prepared behind-the-lines operatives in case of the war. On 1 September 1938 Tusk was placed in the position of the telegraphist in the Danzig (Gdansk) railway station. It is likely, but not confirmed, that he had been working with the Polish intelligence services.[5] On 1 September 1939, when Germany invaded Poland, the Free City of Danzig was incorporated into the German Reich and the citizens of the Free City became German nationals. Tusk was assaulted in his house in the morning, and later witnessed German arrests of Poles at the railway station, and the Defence of the Polish Post in Danzig.[5]

Józef Tusk reported the assault to Danzig police, and was subsequently arrested as a Polish activist, described as a "Polish fanatic, dangerous to the security of the German State"; his family on the same day was evicted from their house.[5] Tusk was a forced laborer working in the construction of the Stutthof concentration camp[5][6] In 1941 he was interviewed by Gestapo and imprisoned in Neuengamme concentration camp.[7] On 26 August 1942 he was released from Neuengamme.[7]

On 2 August 1944 Tusk was conscripted into Wehrmacht, into the 328. Grenadier-Ersatz- und Ausbildungsbatallion (328th Grenadier Replacement and Training Battalion).[7][8][9] After about four months, around 24 November 1944 or soon afterward, he either deserted, defecting to the Polish Armed Forces in the West, or was imprisoned in an Allied prisoners-of-war camp.[10][11]

Józef Tusk returned to Sopot, where his family moved to, in the People's Republic of Poland, in mid-October 1945.[11] According to his family and friends, he never spoke much about his wartime history."

From Wikipedia

Forced conscription and given his background history it's pretty obvious his sympathies did not lie in Nazism, not to mention he only served in the Wehrmacht for four months. Even many Germans who fought in war were not Nazis either. There's a vast difference between the two.

Not difficult......when his back history shows his allegiance lay with Poland, his country of birth, not Germany who had invaded his country. "Fought for the Nazis" appears a damning condemnation whilst totally ignoring factual reality of his back history. Using that vague expression means you'd be saying men like Eddie Chapman, 'fought for the Nazis'.....the only British to be awarded the Iron Cross.

Could be the 4th time Ive said it and its still as true as the 1st time unless you can show different ... Donald Tusks Grandpapa fought for the Nazis

Proof please (bib).

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 5:31 PM

From the man who didn't answer my question !!! ... Princess I didn't give the info you requested because I didn't care for the way you asked for it "for the record" sounds like some police interrogation ... Can you please show an example of my "deep set racism" or are you talking utter waffle again like last time I asked you ... If you cant your no better than a school playground name caller ... Regards

Obviously I'm not to know that you are familiar with the techniques used during a "police interrogation" and that my choice of language would bring back flashbacks for you, my apologies. Hope the boys in blue treated you well?

As to answering your "question" I already had, anybody reading your contributions on here will see examples of your deep seated racism, the fact that you don't even see such posts as racist is evidence enough.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 5:49 PM

From Wikipedia

Proof please (bib).

Eh ... You stupid or what ... Of course he fought for the Nazis youve said as much in your previous posts ... Many of those who fought for the Nazis and who were responsible for many deaths never physically killed anyone one on one during the war ... Your disputing his Nazi past which is actually undeniable so you show that he wasn't responsible for any deaths ???

Fast Pat - 2019-02-07 5:59 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 5:31 PM

Obviously I'm not to know that you are familiar with the techniques used during a "police interrogation" and that my choice of language would bring back flashbacks for you, my apologies. Hope the boys in blue treated you well?

As to answering your "question" I already had, anybody reading your contributions on here will see examples of your deep seated racism, the fact that you don't even see such posts as racist is evidence enough.

Your going all Disney sweetheart ... "flashbacks" "boys in blue" ... Its kind of a childish response if I am being honest , but if its your best well done ... Your 2nd point regarding my supposed racism again youve failed to show anything to prove your wild claim ... Once is bad enough but twice is beginning to be laughable ... You could easily shut me up by showing me and the forum my racism and then informing the moderators as racism is quite rightly frowned on ... Waiting

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 6:00 PM

From Wikipedia

Proof please (bib).

Eh ... You stupid or what ... Of course he fought for the Nazis youve said as much in your previous posts ... Many of those who fought for the Nazis and who were responsible for many deaths never physically killed anyone one on one during the war ... Your disputing his Nazi past which is actually undeniable so you show that he wasn't responsible for any deaths ???

Either you're struggling to comprehend a simple question or being disingenuous and obtuse over the question so i've highlighted the words which matter to make it easier for you.

You continually state "he fought for" (the Nazis). Being conscripted into Wehrmacht does not mean he "fought for" (the Nazis) and you have not been able to provide a shred of evidence he actually did. It's all about context and you're continually distorting that to suggest he was an active combatant against his own country.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 6:42 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 6:00 PM

From Wikipedia

Proof please (bib).

Either you're struggling to comprehend a simple question or being disingenuous and obtuse over the question so i've highlighted the words which matter to make it easier for you.

You continually state "he fought for" (the Nazis). Being conscripted into Wehrmacht does not mean he "fought for" (the Nazis) and you have not been able to provide a shred of evidence he actually did. It's all about context and you're continually distorting that to suggest he was an active combatant against his own country.[/QUOT

I think its the 5th time ... He fought for the Nazis FFS ... Prove me wrong

Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 6:47 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 6:08 PM

... Waiting

Quit deflecting and answer the question that poster asked you yesterday. It's very simple.

which politicians you believed and more importantly what their plan was?

I know I am destroying Fat Pat on most stuff which is really embarrassing for him/her/it but I don't think it needs the likes of you to defend or stand up for him/her/it ... Why you and Fats need to know where I , a supposed racist/Islamaphobe/bigot got my Brexit info from I really don't know ... Shows how shallow your lives are I suppose

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 7:12 PM

You continually state "he fought for" (the Nazis). Being conscripted into Wehrmacht does not mean he "fought for" (the Nazis) and you have not been able to provide a shred of evidence he actually did. It's all about context and you're continually distorting that to suggest he was an active combatant against his own country.

You've failed to show that (bib) and i've already very clearly stated being conscripted into Wehrmacht does not mean he "fought for" (the Nazis).

Now, i'll ask you again and i don't want to read anymore of your deflection either, show me evidential proof he "fought for the Nazis." It's ok to say you can't.

antony1969 - 2019-02-07 7:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 6:47 PM

... Waiting

Quit deflecting and answer the question that poster asked you yesterday. It's very simple.

which politicians you believed and more importantly what their plan was?

I know I am destroying Fat Pat on most stuff which is really embarrassing for him/her/it but I don't think it needs the likes of you to defend or stand up for him/her/it ... Why you and Fats need to know where I , a supposed racist/Islamaphobe/bigot got my Brexit info from I really don't know ... Shows how shallow your lives are I suppose

So you couldn't say which politicians you believed or what their plan was? *-)

Thanks for that. You've just confirmed everything about the mind of a typical Brexit voter! *-)

Your going all Disney sweetheart ... "flashbacks" "boys in blue" ... Its kind of a childish response if I am being honest , but if its your best well done ... Your 2nd point regarding my supposed racism again youve failed to show anything to prove your wild claim ... Once is bad enough but twice is beginning to be laughable ... You could easily shut me up by showing me and the forum my racism and then informing the moderators as racism is quite rightly frowned on ... Waiting

You know just for a minute there I was going to assemble the "evidence for the prosecution", but in the brief moment when I read some of your posts (I couldn't do it for very long as it made me feel dirty), I came across you issuing the same challenge to other posters "show me my racism". Now as I've made my way through life I don't think I've ever had to issue that challenge to anyone, but you have, a lot of times to lots of different folk - what does that suggest?

Indeed I'd go further, your challenge seems to be "look how clever I am not actually using the "N" word, whilst gaslighting minority targets", It's a play straight out of the Britain First / EDL/ NF rulebook on how to avoid social media bans.

The other thing of interest is that we can add homophobic and misogynist to the "charge sheet".

In fact overall you seem a very damaged individual with some very strange views of the world, I don't know what happened to you in your childhood but you might find that seeking professional psychiatric help might be more conducive to a happy life rather than spouting bile on a internet site.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 8:22 PM

You've failed to show that (bib) and i've already very clearly stated being conscripted into Wehrmacht does not mean he "fought for" (the Nazis).

Now, i'll ask you again and i don't want to read anymore of your deflection either, show me evidential proof he "fought for the Nazis." It's ok to say you can't.

What an utter silly bore you are ... Carry on if you want and i'll continue ... He fought for the Nazis

Fast Pat - 2019-02-07 8:43 PM

You know just for a minute there I was going to assemble the "evidence for the prosecution", but in the brief moment when I read some of your posts (I couldn't do it for very long as it made me feel dirty), I came across you issuing the same challenge to other posters "show me my racism". Now as I've made my way through life I don't think I've ever had to issue that challenge to anyone, but you have, a lot of times to lots of different folk - what does that suggest?

Indeed I'd go further, your challenge seems to be "look how clever I am not actually using the "N" word, whilst gaslighting minority targets", It's a play straight out of the Britain First / EDL/ NF rulebook on how to avoid social media bans.

The other thing of interest is that we can add homophobic and misogynist to the "charge sheet".

In fact overall you seem a very damaged individual with some very strange views of the world, I don't know what happened to you in your childhood but you might find that seeking professional psychiatric help might be more conducive to a happy life rather than spouting bile on a internet site.

"spouting bile on a internet site" ... From the thing who in its short time on here has managed to call me all sorts of stuff and spews Brexit hatred from most of its other posts ??? Go figure Princess ... Just for a minute you were going to "assemble the evidence for the prosecution" until you realised your "evidence" would be chucked out of court ... Your all hot air darling and whats all your Disney stuff about Britain First/EDL/NF rulebooks ??? ... Put up or shut up sweet cheeks

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-07 8:22 PM

So those who were conscripted into the British Army didn't fight for Britain? ;-) ...........

Blimey you've come up with some desperate stuff sometimes Bullet (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Archived