UK Dictatorship

Bulletguy

malc d - 2019-02-12 10:09 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 8:20 PM

UK's dictatorship has gone into overdrive banning EU flags from the tv studio where the contest for the representing song in this years Eurovision is being decided. Once inside, audience members are being given Union flags.

https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/eurovision-you-decide-bans-eu-flags/

So British people were given British flags by the British Broadcasting Corporation to support a British song in a studio in Britain.

Disgusting bias by the BBC ?

I don't think so.

;-)

Errm.....not like you not to read links....i expect that from the Beano boys but not you!

Bulletguy - 2019-02-12 4:26 PM

UK's dictatorship has gone into overdrive banning EU flags from the tv studio where the contest for the representing song in this years Eurovision is being decided. Once inside, audience members are being given Union flags.

So British people were given British flags by the British Broadcasting Corporation to support a British song in a studio in Britain.

I don't think so.

;-)

Errm.....not like you not to read links....i expect that from the Beano boys but not you!

I can't respond to whatever point you are making, because I've no idea what it is.

;-)

malc d - 2019-02-12 6:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-12 4:26 PM

I don't think so.

;-)

I can't respond to whatever point you are making, because I've no idea what it is. ;-)

Not like you to labour a fairly obvious, albeit minor, point. I thought the linked article was self explanatory in that (and i'll quote verbatim) "In a move slammed by pro-EU campaigners as “politicising”, all external flags were checked into security while the show was taking place. A BBC spokesperson added: “As a safety precaution we check all personal belongings, including all flags, into studio security while ticket holders are in the studio audience, but do, however, supply the audience with UK flags once they are inside.”

So EU flag = "unsafe" and removed by security but UK flag = ok. At best it's more Nanny state gone bonkers, at worst it's borderline dictatorship.

Guest pelmetman
HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-12 8:41 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-11 7:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-10 5:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-10 3:38 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-10 10:40 AM

Anyone who thinks the BBC is pro remain is mad. They have been towing the government line now for some time.

They're supposed to be impartial 8-) ..........Buts its pretty clear they have a remain bias *-) ..........

Yet they ban the EU flag from their tv studio and dish out union flags for the audience to wave. Very strange actions for a company you claim to have a Remain "bias".

So much for 'impartiality' eh? ;-)

Are they the BBC (British Broadcasting Company)......or the EUBC (European Union Broadcasting Company)?..........

It would be a total perversion of their charter to dish out EU flags no matter how much they wanted to >:-) ..........

British Brainwashing Corporation (Brexit and the Tory Party) helps establish the May dictatorship.

When it comes to brainwashing ;-) ..........I doubt that's necessary for Corbyn's acolytes :-S ........

Just a quick rinse will do :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-02-13 8:32 AM

Anyone who thinks the BBC is pro remain is mad. They have been towing the government line now for some time.

They're supposed to be impartial 8-) ..........Buts its pretty clear they have a remain bias *-) ..........

Yet they ban the EU flag from their tv studio and dish out union flags for the audience to wave. Very strange actions for a company you claim to have a Remain "bias".

Are they the BBC (British Broadcasting Company)......or the EUBC (European Union Broadcasting Company)?..........

It would be a total perversion of their charter to dish out EU flags no matter how much they wanted to >:-) ..........

British Brainwashing Corporation (Brexit and the Tory Party) helps establish the May dictatorship.

When it comes to brainwashing ;-) ..........I doubt that's necessary for Corbyn's acolytes :-S ........

wrong.....Corbyn has been a total disaster as Opposition Leader...so sorry not a Corbyn fan...though I doubt he would be happily 'knocking off' the sick and poor population with his policies the way May is.

Guest pelmetman
HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-13 8:59 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-13 8:32 AM

wrong.....Corbyn has been a total disaster as Opposition Leader...so sorry not a Corbyn fan...though I doubt he would be happily 'knocking off' his sick and poor population with his policies the way May is.

Seems to me you've got a problem come the next election then? :D .........

Will you go Liberal or Green? ;-) ..........

Archived