Rudd admits UC to blame for increase in foodbanks

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2019-02-12 8:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-12 3:32 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-12 6:23 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-11 8:04 PM

FGS READ the damn article then try making a mature contribution for once. *-)

But we were on about the thread title princess which you put in the word "food banks" and then said it wasn't about them it was about UC ... If you create confusion then your going to be picked up on it ... Try being a little clearer

If you read back you will see it was yourself who wrote "Its not about food banks".....not me, but do feel free to quote where i said it wasn't.

The only 'confusion' being created, quite blatantly and on purpose, is coming solely from yourself with childish ad homs pretending to be unable to comprehend more than one syllable. If you cannot comprehend grammar then you should stay on Twitter where you'd feel more at home.

I'll translate ... You made a thread i didn't like so i decided to disrupt it with a silly ad hominen.

I agree.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-12 8:57 PM

But we were on about the thread title princess which you put in the word "food banks" and then said it wasn't about them it was about UC ... If you create confusion then your going to be picked up on it ... Try being a little clearer

If you read back you will see it was yourself who wrote "Its not about food banks".....not me, but do feel free to quote where i said it wasn't.

The only 'confusion' being created, quite blatantly and on purpose, is coming solely from yourself with childish ad homs pretending to be unable to comprehend more than one syllable. If you cannot comprehend grammar then you should stay on Twitter where you'd feel more at home.

I'll translate ... You made a thread i didn't like so i decided to disrupt it with a silly ad hominen.

I agree.

You make them grandkids so proud dont ya ... Altering posts n'all that ... Go Grandad

Guest pelmetman
HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-12 9:06 AM

The Un rapporteur pointed out in his 2018 Report on Poverty in Britain....... 1.5 million people in the UK are destiture...(that means "without the basic ncessities of ife" or "penniless")and 14 million are living in poverty. Those who want to deny the impact Universal credit has had on the UK are as evil as the Tory Party they support. Victorian diseases of poverty such as Beri beri and rickets have returned to the UK. Disaster Capitalists such as Rees-Mogg (his father wrote a book on it)are making a huge 'killing'...Brexit will afford them their biggest windfall EVER indeed it has already.....where small groups make millions sucking up the wealth, which fragments the population, resulting in decaying infrastructure, declining incomes, rising unemployment or precarious work....this is the UK today!!

Of course, it is obvious to those who want to see it but to those cowards who don't they will pretend it does not exist...there will always be evil people who do evil to others, by ommission or commission, but remember 'Evil can prevail only if good people do nothing' so no matter what they say or write we must continue to write and speak as we find and challenge the evil so prevalent everywhere in the UK today.

1.5 million?........and your UN reporter knows that for a fact? ;-) ..........

Or is it just another loony lefty guesstimate which makes for a good headline *-) .........

Perhaps he got Diane Abbott to do the Maths :D ............

antony1969 - 2019-02-13 6:34 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-12 8:57 PM

I agree.

You make them grandkids so proud dont ya ... Altering posts n'all that ... Go Grandad

And you've just re-quoted it so that's good enough for me!! (lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2019-02-13 8:26 AM

HarveyHeaven - 2019-02-12 9:06 AM

The Un rapporteur pointed out in his 2018 Report on Poverty in Britain....... 1.5 million people in the UK are destiture...(that means "without the basic ncessities of ife" or "penniless")and 14 million are living in poverty. Those who want to deny the impact Universal credit has had on the UK are as evil as the Tory Party they support. Victorian diseases of poverty such as Beri beri and rickets have returned to the UK. Disaster Capitalists such as Rees-Mogg (his father wrote a book on it)are making a huge 'killing'...Brexit will afford them their biggest windfall EVER indeed it has already.....where small groups make millions sucking up the wealth, which fragments the population, resulting in decaying infrastructure, declining incomes, rising unemployment or precarious work....this is the UK today!!

Of course, it is obvious to those who want to see it but to those cowards who don't they will pretend it does not exist...there will always be evil people who do evil to others, by ommission or commission, but remember 'Evil can prevail only if good people do nothing' so no matter what they say or write we must continue to write and speak as we find and challenge the evil so prevalent everywhere in the UK today.

1.5 million?........and your UN reporter knows that for a fact? ;-) ..........

Why don't you read his report instead of spouting rubbish? Apparently your boyfriend has "first hand experience of food bank handouts" though he's remained very secretive on this and won't say which benefits or what this "experience" was (or is).

Archived