F@ck Theresa May The Kids Screamed

antony1969

Fast Pat - 2019-02-16 6:25 PM

"am going straight on pavement for em in me van". Did you tell your "son in law policeman" that you had made a threat to kill?

You know Fart its 8 years since I supposedly made the comment ... Im not even sure old Bullets right cos I cant be ar$ed looking , but if he is right I would like to see the rest of the post ... He'll have it hand I am sure ... "threat to kill" ??? Why dont you report me ??? ... The bigger threat on here is from you two who seem to be obsessed by me ... Bunny boilers

antony1969 - 2019-02-16 7:38 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-02-16 6:25 PM

"am going straight on pavement for em in me van". Did you tell your "son in law policeman" that you had made a threat to kill?

You know Fart its 8 years since I supposedly made the comment ... Im not even sure old Bullets right cos I cant be ar$ed looking , but if he is right I would like to see the rest of the post ... He'll have it hand I am sure ... "threat to kill" ??? Why dont you report me ??? ... The bigger threat on here is from you two who seem to be obsessed by me ... Bunny boilers

Course you're sure....i posted it in full so quit playing dumb. OAL may have antiquated software but it does have a forum post search facility (pssst...the clue is at the top on bar where your username shows). As for your soppy behaviour over home address nonsense, don't flatter yourself little snowflake. (lol) Oh talking of snow, remember to have a look outside for "foot prints in the snow". (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-16 3:44 PM

Tracker - 2019-02-16 2:14 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-16 2:02 PM

Which is worse? Schoolchildren making themselves heard about the most important issue that threatens their and our planets future and maybe a handful getting a bit abusive about our Prime Minster or racist grown men abusing and threatening lone female MPs in the street on Camera and threatening to beat up journalists once the police have gone, also on camera?

You would think this would be one thing that everyone would unite and agree over but no, Climate change is obviously yet another so called "chattering classes" issue, well it must be, Trump says so. *-)

As far as I am concerned Barry none of the above are acceptable behaviour.

The planet's climate has always evolved and evolution means that things change.

Those in denial will get a nasty shock as unpredictable weather extremes and rising sea levels have more and more effect and whilst the cause be open to debate the effects surely are not.

Whether mankind can change the process is also debateable but mankind can certainly choose to better protect or help relocate those most at risk but there does not, alas, seem to be the political and financial will from the world's haves to grasp the nettle and no amount of protesting anywhere will make one iota of difference. Only being hit in the pocket will make a difference.

Meanwhile, don't buy a house at sea level, or on a flood plain, or at the bottom of a hill.

Time people woke up to the reality of global warming and quit denying it (aka Trump). A remote town in Siberia has been invaded by polar bears....loads of 'em, all foraging for any scraps of food they can find, even getting inside folks houses. They can't be shot as they're protected by law but it's got that bad, a state of emergency has been declared with the military sent in.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/russian-military-to-defend-arctic-town-from-hungry-polar-bears

Yeah and the first ice age was caused by Dinosaur farts :D ............

The climate is changing.........It's always changed.......

The only difference is governments have discovered it can be a excellent way to raise taxes *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 9:59 AM

Its funny how some are in denial about climate change but they are probably the same people who think 52% is a conclusive result in a referendum but when 98% of the worlds scientists agree we have a serious problem that needs immediate solutions it doesnt exit.

Who's in denial? :-S ...........I said the climate is changing ;-) .........But there again its always changed :-| ..........

Instead of going all whinging doom & gloom Remoanerist over it, folk need to be proactive :D .......

Perhaps you should start by planting a vineyard up there Barry, like they had in Roman times B-) .........

This has been a worldwide event not just in London. All inspired by a single 15 year old Swedish Schoolgirl. These kids should be praised for organising and taking part in such an event but all we are hearing from our politicians and the people who just seem to hate everything is "they should have been in school". Well I dunno about you but the Friday before half term was never exactly a serious learning day. I think when I was 16 we came in for assembly and registration and by lunchtime were probably in the pub. I doubt we could have organised something like this though.

As for them turning against the Tories well you reap what you sew. These are the next generation of voters. The Tories have stolen their future with Brexit, have no interest in younger voters whatsoever and dont seem to be that concerned about the real issues facing this country including climate change. When Brexit falls on its arse the Tories could well see themselves out of power for generations. Lets hope Corbyn isnt still in charge when that happens huh?

What I find odd on here and elsewhere is the people that seem so anti Corbyn are also the ones that are pro Brexit. Dont get me wrong, Im not a fan but they are vehemently against Corbyn and scared witless of him getting into power and wrecking the economy yet the same people are hell bent on us crashing over the Brexit cliff which will make anything Corbyn would do to the economy seem like winning the fecking lottery in comparison.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 2:22 PM

What I find odd on here and elsewhere is the people that seem so anti Corbyn are also the ones that are pro Brexit. Dont get me wrong, Im not a fan but they are vehemently against Corbyn and scared witless of him getting into power and wrecking the economy yet the same people are hell bent on us crashing over the Brexit cliff which will make anything Corbyn would do to the economy seem like winning the fecking lottery in comparison.

Wrong ... I and others aint "scared witless of him getting into power" ... You may have forgotten over the last couple of years but we live in a democracy and if old Jeremy ever did get voted in I and others would respect that , wouldnt like it but I reckon we'd hope that out of the ashes after 5 years of him we could re-build after voting him out ... Its not likely to happen though Barry is it lets be honest ... After 2 years of Tory Brexit guff hes losing even more points in the polls ... Hes actually a present from God for Tories

antony1969 - 2019-02-17 2:52 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 2:22 PM

Wrong ... I and others aint "scared witless of him getting into power" ... You may have forgotten over the last couple of years but we live in a democracy and if old Jeremy ever did get voted in I and others would respect that , wouldnt like it but I reckon we'd hope that out of the ashes after 5 years of him we could re-build after voting him out ... Its not likely to happen though Barry is it lets be honest ... After 2 years of Tory Brexit guff hes losing even more points in the polls ... Hes actually a present from God for Tories

To be honest Antony Ive given up making the mistake of predicting what is likely to happen. Its a fools game as we are in proper Alice in Wonderland territory now. Dangerous Dave could be our next PM. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-02-17 2:45 PM

747 - 2019-02-17 12:44 PM

It might be a good thing for 15 year olds to live through a 5 year Corbyn Government. The sweet little snowflakes will learn to trust nobody ever again. :D

:-D B-) 8-)

>:-) .......

Those kids screaming "Oh Jeremy Corbyn" at the London demo prolly with parents and teachers OK might want to listen to some of the comments from those 7 resigning Labour MPs on Jeremy and Labours institutional anti-Semitism ... Fancy letting your kids leg school to sing praise on a racist

Archived