Well he would wouldn't he.........

Guest pelmetman

antony1969 - 2019-02-22 11:45 AM

As for this terrorist lady let us in on your superior knowledge of the legal complexities of the case please explaining the standing in international law regarding her situation because if your correct and you know better than most we can email Mr Javid to let him know what you know and then hopefully we can save that "fortune" you talk of ... Speed is of the essence so hurry up , every penny saved counts ... Regards

Why do you not know how to search the internet beyond those racist websites you inhabit?

Here is one of his colleagues explaining it for you. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=969421133268951

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-02-22 3:32 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 11:39 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 7:28 AM

The bigger picture according to wet liberals *-) .........

Javid has done what the vast majority of the country wanted him to do ;-) ..........

We need to condemn violence in the strongest terms, which is why I'm revoking the citizenship of a 19-year-old and letting her baby be raised by ISIS.

Anyway, I'm off to sell more bombs to that country that's been dismembering journalists with bonesaws.

Typical Corbynite tripe *-) ..........

Sucking up to Islamic terrorists must be in your DNA >:-) ........

"Typical Corbynite tripe *-) ...." er no I have just repeated / paraphrased what Javid has said.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 3:46 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 3:32 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 11:39 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 7:28 AM

The bigger picture according to wet liberals *-) .........

Javid has done what the vast majority of the country wanted him to do ;-) ..........

We need to condemn violence in the strongest terms, which is why I'm revoking the citizenship of a 19-year-old and letting her baby be raised by ISIS.

Anyway, I'm off to sell more bombs to that country that's been dismembering journalists with bonesaws.

Typical Corbynite tripe *-) ..........

Sucking up to Islamic terrorists must be in your DNA >:-) ........

"Typical Corbynite tripe *-) ...." er no I have just repeated / paraphrased what Javid has said.

Nope you were trying to use irony to put across your pro Islamic terrorists view ;-) ..........

Perhaps its you Corbynite's who having lived in the UK for a very long time, probably all your lives "who don't understand English irony" >:-) .........

Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 3:44 PM

As for this terrorist lady let us in on your superior knowledge of the legal complexities of the case please explaining the standing in international law regarding her situation because if your correct and you know better than most we can email Mr Javid to let him know what you know and then hopefully we can save that "fortune" you talk of ... Speed is of the essence so hurry up , every penny saved counts ... Regards

Why do you not know how to search the internet beyond those racist websites you inhabit?

Here is one of his colleagues explaining it for you. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=969421133268951

Don't do Facebook ... Maybe you could forward your Facebook link to the fella that's more important than me Mr Javid .... He will I'm sure appreciate your far superior knowledge ... I don't inhabit racist websites , I've never been on the official Labour Party website but l bet it's very racist ... You keep on with your activist work for em ... Racist

antony1969 - 2019-02-22 5:14 PM

Don't do Facebook ... Maybe you could forward your Facebook link to the fella that's more important than me Mr Javid .... He will I'm sure appreciate your far superior knowledge ... I don't inhabit racist websites , I've never been on the official Labour Party website but l bet it's very racist ... You keep on with your activist work for em ... Racist

https://www.channel4.com/news/conservative-mp-on-shamima-begum-citizenship-the-home-secretary-has-got-it-wrong

thebishbus - 2019-02-22 5:42 PM

As I understand it, through the bloodline, if a women with Bangladesh nationality has a child, that child automatically has a Bangladesh nationality. wright or wrong ?

Brian B.

Wrong. They have to have taken up that right to nationality.

"She is not a Bangladeshi citizen and there is “no question” of her being allowed into Bangladesh, the country’s ministry of foreign affairs has insisted, setting up a clash with the UK after Sajid Javid’s move to strip the teenager of her UK citizenship.

“The government of Bangladesh is deeply concerned that [begum] has been erroneously identified as a holder of dual citizenship,” Shahriar Alam, the state minister of foreign affairs, said in a statement issued to the Guardian, adding that his government had learned of Britain’s intention to cancel her citizenship rights from media reports.

“Bangladesh asserts that Ms Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh … There is no question of her being allowed to enter into Bangladesh.”

thebishbus - 2019-02-22 6:03 PM

Wikipedia wrong then ?

Brian B.

No, because it doesn't say otherwise, it just simplifies the situation.

The government had been defeated in two previous cases where it had similarly sought to strip citizenship from people on the basis that, having Bangladeshi parents, they were themselves citizens. In the most recent case, the special immigration appeals commission found that two terror suspects – codenamed E3 and N3 – were not dual nationals and so would have been rendered stateless.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 5:21 PM

https://www.channel4.com/news/conservative-mp-on-shamima-begum-citizenship-the-home-secretary-has-got-it-wrong

Well I'll say it again you must inform Mr Javid that this Tory MP knows best though I didnt see anything in that Channel 4 interview that said legally we were doing the wrong thing ... Is that MP like you an expert in international law ???

antony1969 - 2019-02-22 6:30 PM

Well I'll say it again you must inform Mr Javid that this Tory MP knows best though I didnt see anything in that Channel 4 interview that said legally we were doing the wrong thing ... Is that MP like you an expert in international law ???

Well he's a barrister, mind he is a leaver so he's probably talking s**te.

Is that MP like you an expert in international law ???

Given that he studied law and been a qualified barrister the past 18 years i'd say, yes he certainly is.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 6:44 PM

Given that he studied law and been a qualified barrister the past 18 years i'd say, yes he certainly is.

Cant say I'm surprised our resident Islamic terrorist sympathizers are keen to allow her back in *-) ..........

It would be a different story if she was Jewish >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 7:48 PM

Cant say I'm surprised our resident Islamic terrorist sympathizers are keen to allow her back in *-) ..........

Can't say i'm surprised our resident hater of Muslims disagrees with a barrister and likes to think he knows better. Funny you forgot about this one; https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tareena-shakil-isis-bride-uk-prison-jail-release-syria-son-terror-a8780891.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 9:44 PM

Can't say i'm surprised our resident hater of Muslims disagrees with a barrister and likes to think he knows better. Funny you forgot about this one; https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tareena-shakil-isis-bride-uk-prison-jail-release-syria-son-terror-a8780891.html

Hater of Muslims? :-S ...........

Have I ever said they should be deceived, robbed, mutilated and killed where ever they dwell ? ;-) .........Nope *-) .......

You defenders of Islam really should read the Koran, then you'll discover that over 60% of it is dedicated to inciting hatred towards Nonbelievers like me :-| ............

So its not me who has the problem is it Dumb Dumb? >:-) ............

Legally or morally I don't want her or others like her ... The wet drips told us we had a moral obligation to take in types like the Manchester bomber and look how he repaid us ... I didnt see any of the preachers apologising to the victims families ... I suppose if she goes plum crazy all the death and blood will be good as long as we do what's morally and legally expected of us and of course the drips can feel good about themselves

Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 8:58 AM

derek pringle - 2019-02-22 8:22 AM

Violet1956 - 2019-02-21 11:05 PM

It is understandable that there is little sympathy for this young woman in the UK. Tempting though it is to say she has made her bed and must lie on it I believe that she is our problem. If we maintain that other countries should accept the return of their dangerous nationals when we want rid of them then we must set an example by taking our own back. Javid has just done what is politically expedient without thinking of the bigger picture.

Hi Violet,

I agree about focusing on the bigger picture,however nothing focus's people like the here and now of normal citizens. When you think of somebody,even with children who for being 5 mins late at the job centre get sanctioned and this girl will knowingly cost a fortune for the bigger picture to take its course. I consider myself a fair minded caring person but this girl never wanted to come home before their troops were defeated or when she lost other children,possibly through the conditions they were born and lived in.

cheers

derek

How do you know she didn't want to return home? She was living in a violent oppressive regime and even now is surrounded by ISIS sympathisers in the refugee camp, to speak out and criticise might result in her death.

She was 15 when she was groomed and has no doubt be indoctrinated further, the sensible thing to do is to comply with international law and bring her home, assess what risk she poses and act accordingly.

Once we start ignoring our responsibilities under international law, however unpopular that might be, then it's a very slippery slope.

Hi FastPAT,

you will notice I agreed with Violet over the 'bigger picture' which obviously means what has to be done legally has to be done. My point is more about the fact that it is no wonder ordinary folk will in my opinion be totally against this route. She has since said the Manchester bombings were 'justifiable retaliation'.

cheers

derek

antony1969 - 2019-02-23 8:04 AM

Legally or morally I don't want her or others like her ... The wet drips told us we had a moral obligation to take in types like the Manchester bomber and look how he repaid us ... I didnt see any of the preachers apologising to the victims families ... I suppose if she goes plum crazy all the death and blood will be good as long as we do what's morally and legally expected of us and of course the drips can feel good about themselves

I believe he was born and raised in Manchester. Why would you expect preachers to apologise for the actions of a mad man?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-02-23 12:13 PM

Well there's hope that people can be deradicalised

Perhaps Jeremy and Co can go on a.... anti hating Jews course :D ........and you could go as a.... +1+Bullet B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 7:46 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 9:44 PM

Hater of Muslims? :-S ...........

Yes your Muslim hatred is well known.....and calling people a "terrorist sympathiser" purely for stating fact that the Tory MP is a qualified barrister, is totally unacceptable. You've been warned before about the dangers of making those sort of comments.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 2:02 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-23 8:04 AM

I believe he was born and raised in Manchester. Why would you expect preachers to apologise for the actions of a mad man?

His parents were 'refugees' Barry ... You and those like you never apologise for any crime committed by those you say we should take in be that murder , burglary , violent attacks , terrorism , sex attacks etc etc and there has been plenty of crime committed by them and not just here but in Europe world too ... All those innocent victims who wouldn't have been victims had soppy wets like you not wanted to feel.good about yourselves and let em all in and you have the nerve to blame Brexit voters for murder and violent attacks

Archived