pelmetman - 2019-02-23 6:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 5:52 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-23 4:58 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 4:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 4:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 4:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 8:19 AM

747 - 2019-02-23 8:03 AM

There will be an increase in food prices ........ but only if we keep buying from EU countries.

Some food will actually be cheaper if we source it elsewhere. North African countries are already taking business away from Europe, Agriculture has grown rapidly in this area. Fear not Dave, the Let

tuce riots will not happen. :D

I'll be all right here in Spain ;-) ...........

Of course......one of the benefits being an EU country is tariff free trading and seamless flow of goods.

Yeah the seafood for the paella I cooked yesterday came from Chile >:-) .......

Which surprise surprise has a trade deal with the EU and the EU is its third biggest trading partner. Its funny you know but it seems that everyone has single markets and trade agreements these days. Nobody seems to be trading on their own and pulling up the draw bridges and relying totally on WTO rules. Nobody at all, just you Brexiteers it seems. Your either incredibly clever and know something the rest of us dont or incredibly stupid. Hmm.

I thought we'd signed a continuity agreement with Chile ??? ... We didnt need to pay the EU billions to do that did we

Your right we have. Its one if the six Foxy has managed to sign which accounts for only about 12% of our none EU trade deals and even if he gets all of them its only 14% of our exports and imports the bulk of which are to and from the EU. He's probably picked the easiest and most insignificant ones first as he knows he is going to hit problems with a lot of them. So much for having them all signed and ready to go on the 29th of March although I suspect we wont be leaving the EU on the 29th of March anyway.

You forget we're not actually allowed to do any deals whilst we're part of your butt sniffing club >:-) .......

Really......so what's this then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47213842

They're trade deals in principles ;-) ........ie an agreement to carry on trading as before once we leave the EU B-) .........

Which is what we were talking about Dumbo! Foxy promised we would have 40 all ready to go by March 29th no problem. To quote you Brexiteers, Tick Tock.

He's still sore over his Chile/EU boo boo. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 9:49 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 8:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 8:11 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 6:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 5:52 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-23 4:58 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-23 4:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 4:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 4:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 8:19 AM

747 - 2019-02-23 8:03 AM

There will be an increase in food prices ........ but only if we keep buying from EU countries.

Some food will actually be cheaper if we source it elsewhere. North African countries are already taking business away from Europe, Agriculture has grown rapidly in this area. Fear not Dave, the Let

tuce riots will not happen. :D

I'll be all right here in Spain ;-) ...........

Of course......one of the benefits being an EU country is tariff free trading and seamless flow of goods.

Yeah the seafood for the paella I cooked yesterday came from Chile >:-) .......

Which surprise surprise has a trade deal with the EU and the EU is its third biggest trading partner. Its funny you know but it seems that everyone has single markets and trade agreements these days. Nobody seems to be trading on their own and pulling up the draw bridges and relying totally on WTO rules. Nobody at all, just you Brexiteers it seems. Your either incredibly clever and know something the rest of us dont or incredibly stupid. Hmm.

I thought we'd signed a continuity agreement with Chile ??? ... We didnt need to pay the EU billions to do that did we

Your right we have. Its one if the six Foxy has managed to sign which accounts for only about 12% of our none EU trade deals and even if he gets all of them its only 14% of our exports and imports the bulk of which are to and from the EU. He's probably picked the easiest and most insignificant ones first as he knows he is going to hit problems with a lot of them. So much for having them all signed and ready to go on the 29th of March although I suspect we wont be leaving the EU on the 29th of March anyway.

You forget we're not actually allowed to do any deals whilst we're part of your butt sniffing club >:-) .......

Really......so what's this then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47213842

They're trade deals in principles ;-) ........ie an agreement to carry on trading as before once we leave the EU B-) .........

Which is what we were talking about Dumbo! Foxy promised we would have 40 all ready to go by March 29th no problem. To quote you Brexiteers, Tick Tock.

What's the rush? ;-) ...........You Remoaners have stock piled enough to last for years anyway (lol) .......

Archived