Company facing cuts? Sack Brexit voters first

Bulletguy

747 - 2019-02-25 5:24 PM

I think motorhome owners are an admirable lot. They put the good of their country ahead of their personal life choices.

Give yourselves a pat on the back .... it looks like Anthony has a Pat on his back now ..... and a Bullet aimed at him. :D

You little liar! You hate motorhomers! (lol)

As for them putting the good of the country ahead of personal life choices I have a longer memory than most of them who back in 2016 laughed and dismissed all the claims that we would be restricted to 90 days, no EHIC Card, crap exchange rate, huge queues for ferries etc etc. I think it was during the "They need us more than we need them" stage. Dont think they are laughing now though as threads pop up everywhere about travel restrictions etc.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-25 10:45 PM

As for them putting the good of the country ahead of personal life choices I have a longer memory than most of them who back in 2016 laughed and dismissed all the claims that we would be restricted to 90 days, no EHIC Card, crap exchange rate, huge queues for ferries etc etc. I think it was during the "They need us more than we need them" stage. Dont think they are laughing now though as threads pop up everywhere about travel restrictions etc.

You naughty little clanger, all this speculation and possibly unfounded project fear.

Nothing has yet changed and maybe it won't - you don't know yet and neither does anyone else.

But you are right - your scaremongering does make me laugh - so thanks for that!

Tracker - 2019-02-26 11:07 AM

You naughty little clanger, all this speculation and possibly unfounded project fear.

Nothing has yet changed and maybe it won't - you don't know yet and neither does anyone else.

But you are right - your scaremongering does make me laugh - so thanks for that!

Blimey! So your still disputing that none of the above is now true?

Barryd999 - 2019-02-26 12:01 PM

Tracker - 2019-02-26 11:07 AM

Blimey! So your still disputing that none of the above is now true?

Seaborne is still the preferred choice for every staunch Brexiteer to book their ferry crossing with.

Archived