Rise in net migration from outside EU

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-03-02 8:47 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-01 9:42 PM

That's an extremely vague statement based on little other than wild conjecture and the odd screechy header from your Daily Xenophobe.

Please cite figures for number of "foreign criminals" and total number of non-criminal migrants into UK. We need to see some credible facts from you to assess balance.

https://fullfact.org/crime/eu-prisoners/

Its interesting to note that the left wing "fullfact" can not themselves provide accurate figure, despite attempting to rubbish the Daily Express's :D ..........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/823652/Full-Fact-funded-by-Lord-Sainsbury-Brexit-Remainer

In your haste to seize on the criminal part.....you entirely ignored to quote the number of non-criminal migrants into UK, which i asked you.

Will you post that figure up as well now please?

jumpstart - 2019-03-01 6:04 PM............….So I vote now to leave what will be a Federal Europe.

Apologies for the snip, but just to correct the above, it should read "So I vote now to leave what might be a Federal Europe". "Will" implies certainty, and there is none on this subject.

There is not the slightest chance that the EU could impose such a solution on any EU state that chose to remain outside such a federation. Think Schengen and the Euro. This is just fear-mongering.

jumpstart - 2019-03-02 5:04 PM

Oh I don’t think it’s fear mongering, but it is worrying.They are putting together a EU army , and want to forge ahead with a common foreign policy. Maybe we’ll never leave the Eu, now that’s fear mongering.

But these things are under discussion, they are not adopted EU policy, and would in any case require approval from all member states before they could be adopted. I see that as a very low probability and, were it to materialise, then would be the time either to opt out or, were no opt-out available, to leave.

There is no point in leaving to get our revenge in first when a) we damage our economy in the process and b) it may never happen (but, as members, we are aware of the least straw in the wind).

Would you sooner those ideas were developed behind closed EU doors with us on the outside, or with us on the inside and able to have our say and, if we really thought it necessary bail out in the full knowledge of what is proposed? I'd go for the latter every time in preference to leaving because what's his name thinks the worst might happen. So to me, that is indeed fear mongering. Sorry. :-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-02 2:27 PM

That's an extremely vague statement based on little other than wild conjecture and the odd screechy header from your Daily Xenophobe.

Please cite figures for number of "foreign criminals" and total number of non-criminal migrants into UK. We need to see some credible facts from you to assess balance.

Its interesting to note that the left wing "fullfact" can not themselves provide accurate figure, despite attempting to rubbish the Daily Express's :D ..........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/823652/Full-Fact-funded-by-Lord-Sainsbury-Brexit-Remainer

In your haste to seize on the criminal part.....you entirely ignored to quote the number of non-criminal migrants into UK, which i asked you.

It's the criminals that bother me Bullet *-) ..............

But clearly you don't have a issue with allowing them in :-| ...........

Typical brain dead left winger >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-02 6:16 PM

Oh I don’t think it’s fear mongering, but it is worrying.They are putting together a EU army , and want to forge ahead with a common foreign policy. Maybe we’ll never leave the Eu, now that’s fear mongering.

But these things are under discussion, they are not adopted EU policy, and would in any case require approval from all member states before they could be adopted. I see that as a very low probability and, were it to materialise, then would be the time either to opt out or, were no opt-out available, to leave.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-army-angela-merkel-macron-germany-france-military-european-commission-juncker-a8633196.html

What Germany wants....... Germany gets...... is my experience of the EU *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-03 7:37 AM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-02 6:16 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-army-angela-merkel-macron-germany-france-military-european-commission-juncker-a8633196.html

What Germany wants....... Germany gets...... is my experience of the EU *-) ..........

But your experience is selected to that end, Dave. It doesn't make it true, does it? This is project Germanophobia! :-D

pelmetman - 2019-03-03 7:24 AM

1) But you're totally ignoring the hundreds of thousands of non-criminal migrants who come to work or study here in UK each year. The numbers of good, honest, decent and hard working people far outweigh that of your obsession.

I also find this peculiar obsession of yours pretty odd when you run off to Spain every year, a country long favoured as a haunt for British criminals escaping justice, often drug dealers, and wonder if you are as vocal about them as criminal migrants? I've never seen you whining about that though.

2) Since May cut Border force jobs by 22% and now plans to run it on the cheap using "Dads Army" volunteers, it looks like it's your current government who "doesn't have an issue allowing them in".

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-03 2:47 PM

1) But you're totally ignoring the hundreds of thousands of non-criminal migrants who come to work or study here in UK each year. The numbers of good, honest, decent and hard working people far outweigh that of your obsession.

I also find this peculiar obsession of yours pretty odd when you run off to Spain every year, a country long favoured as a haunt for British criminals escaping justice, often drug dealers, and wonder if you are as vocal about them as criminal migrants? I've never seen you whining about that though.

2) Since May cut Border force jobs by 22% and now plans to run it on the cheap using "Dads Army" volunteers, it looks like it's your current government who "doesn't have an issue allowing them in".

Damn your thick Bullet *-) ............

I'm currently in Spain......I have spent at least 3k in the last month here ;-) ........

Which is prolly about how much your illegal migrant chums have cost the UK taxpayer you stupid old fool >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-03-03 2:51 PM

This is always an indicator of you losing the plot....totally.

I'm currently in Spain......

So what?

I have spent at least 3k in the last month here ;-) ........

A fool and his money is always easily parted.

Which is prolly about how much your illegal migrant chums have cost the UK taxpayer you stupid old fool >:-) ...........

I don't know any illegal migrants here.....you seem to know plenty and believe we've been "invaded" by them so why haven't you informed the authorities instead of whining about them on a forum? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-03 3:53 PM

So what?

I don't know any illegal migrants here.....you seem to know plenty and believe we've been "invaded" by them so why haven't you informed the authorities instead of whining about them on a forum? *-)

Damn you are hard work Bullet *-) ..........

I guess its because you've never really got around much ;-) .......

Apart from spending time in Ex Communist countries :D .......

Prolly best if you move to Liverpool with your mate Derek >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-03 4:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-03 3:53 PM

So what?

Damn you are hard work Bullet *-) ..........

This reaffirms what i knew all along....you've totally lost the plot.

I guess its because you've never really got around much ;-) .......

Remind us again of where else this awesome "world traveler" has "toured" since parking up to doss at Camp Calpe a few months ago? Brit burger bars and boozers? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-03 5:18 PM

]

Remind us again of where else this awesome "world traveler" has "toured" since parking up to doss at Camp Calpe a few months ago? Brit burger bars and boozers? *-)

Does this awesome world traveler need to remind your narrow minded brain cell where I've been ? ;-) ........

Some of us aren't afraid of going to the West......or East :D ...........

Unlike you Corbynista's (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-03 5:31 PM

]

Does this awesome world traveler need to remind your narrow minded brain cell where I've been ? ;-) ......

"Since parking up to doss at Camp Calpe a few months ago".......yes.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-03 5:41 PM

]

Does this awesome world traveler need to remind your narrow minded brain cell where I've been ? ;-) ......

So how many countries outside of the EU has your narrow mind ventured to? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-03 5:46 PM

]

So how many countries outside of the EU has your narrow mind ventured to? ;-) .........

So that means you've not been anywhere else other than Camp Calpe since parking up. Jeeez......and then spend every day in your van on a computer! :-(

Bulletguy - 2019-03-03 7:03 PM

]

So that means you've not been anywhere else other than Camp Calpe since parking up. Jeeez......and then spend every day in your van on a computer! :-(

Better than spending it in your bedsit ... On your own

Guest pelmetman

]

Nope......we spent Christmas and January in the UK ;-) ..........and we're flying back again next week for a funeral :-| .........

Enough said eh? *-) .......

Fast Pat - 2019-03-03 7:18 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-03 7:09 PM

Better than spending it in your bedsit ... On your own

Anthhhhhhony, your back. Police now released you following that little tussle in your yellow vest with the rest of your racist friends?

I can only assume you know I wear yellow vests because youve been spying on me undressing ... Pervert ... As for "racist friends" Ive never been friendly with Labour Party members so dont know what you mean

pelmetman - 2019-03-03 7:34 PM

]

Nope......we spent Christmas and January in the UK ;-) ..........and we're flying back again next week for a funeral :-| .........

Enough said eh? *-) .......

Aha of course you got jittery about becoming an illegal. I suppose you flew back in your Learjet eh? (lol)

Archived