first timer 2012 ducato 2.3 multijet 130 black smoke

ducatomick

Hi this is my first post and on reading through some of the problems people have was hoping nick (euroserv) may be able to help i bought a 2012 fiat ducato 2.3 130 multijet (for conversion) after i bought he van i noticed a leak of oil and when travelling down the motorway black smoke so the turbo charger was renewed as the oil seemed to be coming from the oil feed pipe also after removing the turbo the fins inside were loose so renewed turbo and pipes oil stopped leaking , the van now starts ok drives like a rocket, but on startup i get thick white/grey smoke sometimes clears then i take on a run and black smoke when changing gear,have cleaned air intake renewed the broken i thinks its a air sensor (bosch on air intake) renewed ai rfilter and cleaned pipe, cleaned the egr cooler and pipes and checked egr working( + &- to battery valve opens and closes)

now when i unpluged the mass air flow meter below the air filter engine starts no smoke (grey/white) and when i take out for a run theres no black smoke, so renewed bosch mass air filter (0281006048) and it made no difference so unplugged again the van started took for run again no smoke ran like a rocket, so left unplugged went to start it today and lumpy start and no throttle plugged sensor in starts with grey/white smoke and full throttle again, all the throttle body was removed and cleaned when turbo was replaced and flap seems to move ok

so any ideas please.please. without going to dealer for plug in

Archived