antony1969 - 2019-03-26 9:42 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 7:51 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-26 5:58 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 6:58 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-25 5:40 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 3:10 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-25 12:47 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 10:36 AM

Some daft old codger ranting at Smuggy from the street with several police officers between him and the grinning Smug is not assault its just a rant. A rant Smuggy could have just walked away from and taken his children inside but instead he chose to respond and allow his children to witness the rant. His choice but its not assault and he was clearly happy to have his kids there. He was in no danger.

Death threats by letter or phone which we are seeing now or big burly yellow vested men punching or getting in the face and verbally abusing female remain supporters or politicians is a completely different matter. They do seem to have a thing for abusing women dont they?

Clearly happy to have his kids there and he was in no danger ... How the chuff do you know ... The fella ranting at him and yelling him and his kids what a supposed horrible person Mr ReesMogg is could have turned violent at any moment , he didnt but just how the hell do you know there was no danger

Well he had two coppers standing between him and the ranting old man for one thing. If Smug thought he was in danger why did he not immediately take him and his children inside? Ill tell you why, because he thought it was a golden photo opportunity to show up a nasty bonkers remainer abusing him and his kids thats why. If the bloke had pulled out a gun or a sword and started lopping heads off then it would have spectacularly backfired on him wouldnt it when he had the opportunity to go inside. Truth is it was just a daft old codger having a rant and no danger at all.

Youve answered yourself really but looked for another Hollywood alternative as to why he didn't go inside ... The fella abusing him and shamefully having a go at his kids was like you say a "ranting old man" ... Thats prolly why he felt reasonably at ease that nothing more than vile puke vocal hatred was coming his way , that said a 100 year old can pull out a gun and pull a trigger can they not

Yes he could have pulled a gun but Smuggy thought it was worth the risk of his childrens lives for the publicity clearly. It was totally wrong for this man to have shouted abuse in front of those children I might add. Abuse, violence and threatening behaviour cannot be tolerated whichever side of the fence your on and if the Brexiteers who seem to have stepped up their game with thinly veiled threats and rising cases of actual incidents involving threatening behaviour and actual violence think this will help deliver Brexit they are sadly mistaken.

Over 17 million Brexiteers Barry ... Lets be having some of those cases of "actual violence" by I can only presume Brexiteers towards remoaners ... C'mon

Did you not see the post I did the other day where a male Brexiteer on the first day of Farages March punched a female remain protester from our NE4EU group In the face? I posted the video but its been taken down as its now a police matter.

Nope dint see it ... Presume they are innocent till proven guilty ... But even accepting that its 1 person out of over 17 million ... let's have some more

Most of it is just threatening behaviour from the likes of that nutcase James Goddard and the other hard men that accost lone female MPs in the street and the odd complete fruitloop that sadly ended the life of Jo Cox but make no mistake I saw the video and the personal account of the nasty piece of work who assaulted one of our members but as I said, its now a police matter so the video is not available anymore. I am sure 99.9% of those that voted to leave will protest in a none violent way but you cannot deny that in recent times there has been a rising number of posts with thinly veiled threats of violence even on here.

Guest pelmetman

Remoaners are on the verge of losing the war ;-) .........

It's hardly surprising that they've now reverted to playing the victim :D .........

Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 11:07 AM

Some daft old codger ranting at Smuggy from the street with several police officers between him and the grinning Smug is not assault its just a rant. A rant Smuggy could have just walked away from and taken his children inside but instead he chose to respond and allow his children to witness the rant. His choice but its not assault and he was clearly happy to have his kids there. He was in no danger.

Death threats by letter or phone which we are seeing now or big burly yellow vested men punching or getting in the face and verbally abusing female remain supporters or politicians is a completely different matter. They do seem to have a thing for abusing women dont they?

Clearly happy to have his kids there and he was in no danger ... How the chuff do you know ... The fella ranting at him and yelling him and his kids what a supposed horrible person Mr ReesMogg is could have turned violent at any moment , he didnt but just how the hell do you know there was no danger

Well he had two coppers standing between him and the ranting old man for one thing. If Smug thought he was in danger why did he not immediately take him and his children inside? Ill tell you why, because he thought it was a golden photo opportunity to show up a nasty bonkers remainer abusing him and his kids thats why. If the bloke had pulled out a gun or a sword and started lopping heads off then it would have spectacularly backfired on him wouldnt it when he had the opportunity to go inside. Truth is it was just a daft old codger having a rant and no danger at all.

Youve answered yourself really but looked for another Hollywood alternative as to why he didn't go inside ... The fella abusing him and shamefully having a go at his kids was like you say a "ranting old man" ... Thats prolly why he felt reasonably at ease that nothing more than vile puke vocal hatred was coming his way , that said a 100 year old can pull out a gun and pull a trigger can they not

Yes he could have pulled a gun but Smuggy thought it was worth the risk of his childrens lives for the publicity clearly. It was totally wrong for this man to have shouted abuse in front of those children I might add. Abuse, violence and threatening behaviour cannot be tolerated whichever side of the fence your on and if the Brexiteers who seem to have stepped up their game with thinly veiled threats and rising cases of actual incidents involving threatening behaviour and actual violence think this will help deliver Brexit they are sadly mistaken.

Over 17 million Brexiteers Barry ... Lets be having some of those cases of "actual violence" by I can only presume Brexiteers towards remoaners ... C'mon

Did you not see the post I did the other day where a male Brexiteer on the first day of Farages March punched a female remain protester from our NE4EU group In the face? I posted the video but its been taken down as its now a police matter.

Nope dint see it ... Presume they are innocent till proven guilty ... But even accepting that its 1 person out of over 17 million ... let's have some more

Most of it is just threatening behaviour from the likes of that nutcase James Goddard and the other hard men that accost lone female MPs in the street and the odd complete fruitloop that sadly ended the life of Jo Cox but make no mistake I saw the video and the personal account of the nasty piece of work who assaulted one of our members but as I said, its now a police matter so the video is not available anymore. I am sure 99.9% of those that voted to leave will protest in a none violent way but you cannot deny that in recent times there has been a rising number of posts with thinly veiled threats of violence even on here.

So you've come up with one case of "actual violence" as you put it and that case is in the hands of the cops so we dont know the motive ... You then spew out some Jo Cox rubbish in an attempt to tarnish Brexiteers with that ... As usual utter drivel

antony1969 - 2019-03-26 12:34 PM

So you've come up with one case of "actual violence" as you put it and that case is in the hands of the cops so we dont know the motive ... You then spew out some Jo Cox rubbish in an attempt to tarnish Brexiteers with that ... As usual utter drivel

Where did I say there was many cases of actual violence? There have been others though that could be related to Brexit. Hate crime rose substantially after the vote including a Polish man in 2016 who was beaten up by a gang of youths just because he was an immigrant. He sadly died. Ive heard first hand some pretty awful accounts of abuse directly from European immigrants. Its undeniable that these attacks have increased since the referendum. Are you also going to deny that there have been many posters on here and in social media inciting "anger" and in some cases violence if Brexit is stopped?

As for the case that is in the hands of the police. We do know the motive. Brexiteer bloke didnt want the lady in question filming the march in a public place (a field actually) and stormed towards her shouting abuse and clattered her and her camera. Assault and battery I believe. No doubt it will all come out soon.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 1:16 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-26 12:34 PM

Where did I say there was many cases of actual violence? There have been others though that could be related to Brexit. Hate crime rose substantially after the vote including a Polish man in 2016 who was beaten up by a gang of youths just because he was an immigrant. He sadly died. Ive heard first hand some pretty awful accounts of abuse directly from European immigrants. Its undeniable that these attacks have increased since the referendum. Are you also going to deny that there have been many posters on here and in social media inciting "anger" and in some cases violence if Brexit is stopped?

As for the case that is in the hands of the police. We do know the motive. Brexiteer bloke didnt want the lady in question filming the march in a public place (a field actually) and stormed towards her shouting abuse and clattered her and her camera. Assault and battery I believe. No doubt it will all come out soon.

You said there were rising cases of threatening behaviour and actual violence dint ya ... That suggests more than one doesn't it ... The death of that Polish fella was officially blamed on Brexit was it ???

Archived