Brexiteer shoots himself in foot

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 3:22 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 8:03 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 9:34 PM

Because all the plate indicates is where a vehicle is originally registered. It isn't conclusive proof the person driving it is from that country. Whats that old banger you bought in Spain plated up as....British or Spanish?

So someone will buy a new Range Rover in Spain........and put Russian plates on it? 8-) .......

Oh FGS do everyone a favour, including yourself and get your dyslexia sorted. Seriously.

What part of this are you struggling to comprehend? "all the plate indicates is where a vehicle is originally registered. It isn't conclusive proof the person driving it is from that country."

WTF is it with you over this wacked out obsession of foreigners anyway? When it's not Russian sounding folk, you're obsessing over bloody Germans FGS. I honestly cannot understand why you leave your 'safe space' of Little England every year and migrate to 'funny foreigner' land. Easy to see why you stick close to the bacon butty bars and Brit boozers there. *-)

Keep on going Bullet ;-) ............Your squirming is giving me the giggles (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

You're the only one doing any squirming after eventually realising yesterday what a cock you made of yourself...but now decide to have another try at digging a deeper hole. You really are your own worst enemy. *-)

Keep going Bullet ;-) .............

You're a human JCB (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 7:05 PM

Because all the plate indicates is where a vehicle is originally registered. It isn't conclusive proof the person driving it is from that country. Whats that old banger you bought in Spain plated up as....British or Spanish?

So someone will buy a new Range Rover in Spain........and put Russian plates on it? 8-) .......

Oh FGS do everyone a favour, including yourself and get your dyslexia sorted. Seriously.

What part of this are you struggling to comprehend? "all the plate indicates is where a vehicle is originally registered. It isn't conclusive proof the person driving it is from that country."

WTF is it with you over this wacked out obsession of foreigners anyway? When it's not Russian sounding folk, you're obsessing over bloody Germans FGS. I honestly cannot understand why you leave your 'safe space' of Little England every year and migrate to 'funny foreigner' land. Easy to see why you stick close to the bacon butty bars and Brit boozers there. *-)

Keep on going Bullet ;-) ............Your squirming is giving me the giggles (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

You're the only one doing any squirming after eventually realising yesterday what a cock you made of yourself...but now decide to have another try at digging a deeper hole. You really are your own worst enemy. *-)

Think youve upset him ... Or maybe his Stormy has got a puncture

As that's all you've got left and the only "answer" you can come up with....i feel sorry for you. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 7:19 PM

As that's all you've got left and the only "answer" you can come up with....i feel sorry for you. :-|

No need to feel sorry for me ;-) .......

You are the one making a idiot of yourself :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 7:24 PM

It comes foc.

Obviously to you clear concise logical fact will always be "idiotic".......you're incapable of grasping basic comprehension unless it's in word bubbles or tweets of half a dozen words. You will struggle with this short sentence.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 8:35 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 7:24 PM

It comes foc.

Obviously to you clear concise logical fact will always be "idiotic".......you're incapable of grasping basic comprehension unless it's in word bubbles or tweets of half a dozen words. You will struggle with this short sentence.

Your quacks deffo upped your meds 8-) .......

Archived