Brexit petition to sign.......

Guest pelmetman

pottypam - 2019-03-31 4:37 PM

There appear to be 2 petitions running, which explains the differing figures l saw and gave last night. The one referenced above has nearly 90000 signatures,the other has 598, 887.

All these petitions have turned out to be a very effective way of giving people the impression they are being listened to.

Excellent bit of PR by someone in the establishment.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
Job done...... 136,000 signatures in just 3 days without any help from our Remoaner biased media B-) ........

Seems as though 4 people living in Vanuatu had heard of it Dave. ;-)

I’m rather glad there is such a recent petition because the difference between 139,000 and 6+million as a barometer of where the country is at the moment is quite staggering and ought to inform the debate in parliament.

An earlier “Leave with No Deal” Petition started on 7/10/2018 has gathered 600,407 signatures by 1.4.2019 i.e. one tenth of the number of signatories gathered in almost 3X the period it took to Revoke petition to reach 6m+.

More interesting information emerges from comparisons of the Revoke A50 and the new Leave with no deal maps. In Dominic Grieves constituency there are 11,678 signatures on the former compared with 222 on the latter.

Still my hero for sticking to his guns. If only more of his constituents had listened to his sound advice before the referendum.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-01 10:39 AM

I’m rather glad there is such a recent petition because the difference between 139,000 and 6+million as a barometer of where the country is at the moment is quite staggering and ought to inform the debate in parliament.

An earlier “Leave with No Deal” Petition started on 7/10/2018 has gathered 600,407 signatures by 1.4.2019 i.e. one tenth of the number of signatories gathered in almost 3X the period it took to Revoke petition to reach 6m+.

The difference is down to the fact that our Remoaner biased media have advertised the "Revoke article 50" at every opportunity *-) ............

Where have you seen the Leave with No Deal petitions mentioned? ;-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-01 10:54 AM

More interesting information emerges from comparisons of the Revoke A50 and the new Leave with no deal maps. In Dominic Grieves constituency there are 11,678 signatures on the former compared with 222 on the latter.

Still my hero for sticking to his guns. If only more of his constituents had listened to his sound advice before the referendum.

Your hero will prolly be looking for a new job come the next election :D .........

So I doubt his advice is that sound 8-) .........

BTW 11,678 is less than 12% of his constituents ;-) ...........

But I guess using Remoaner math's that adds up to a ringing endorsement >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 1:31 PM

The difference is down to the fact that our Remoaner biased media have advertised the "Revoke article 50" at every opportunity *-) ............

They have appeared in the Daily Express and the Daily Mail Dave. Here's just one example from January

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1067125/brexit-news-no-deal-petition-EU-theresa-may-latest

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 1:33 PM

Your hero will prolly be looking for a new job come the next election :D .........

But I guess using Remoaner math's that adds up to a ringing endorsement >:-) ........

Possibly he will but that is not certain is it as he has the backing of some prominent members of the Conservative Party. Why don't you work out the percentage of the 222 who could be bothered to sign the new petition on leaving without a deal as well. Would you call that a ringing endorsement?

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-01 2:07 PM

They have appeared in the Daily Express and the Daily Mail Dave. Here's just one example from January

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1067125/brexit-news-no-deal-petition-EU-theresa-may-latest

Where's the DM example?.....As when I googled "No Deal Brexit petition" all I got was about "Article 50" :-S

The Express is the only pro Brexit paper left ;-) .......

All others have all sold their soul to the Remoaner surrender monkey *-) ........

He's certainly among the few putting country before playing party politics and had the backbone and courage of his convictions.

Grieves has fallen victim to the purple invasion of the far right and the campaign to deselect him is being led by former Kipper Jon Conway who as UKIP candidate stood against Grieves two years ago and lost. So he joined the Tory party. May has the power to stop any deselection but is either oblivious to far right extremists infesting the party, or perhaps not bothered now her comfortable retirement is on the horizon.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-01 2:10 PM

Possibly he will but that is not certain is it as he has the backing of some prominent members of the Conservative Party. Why don't you work out the percentage of the 222 who could be bothered to sign the new petition on leaving without a deal as well. Would you call that a ringing endorsement?

He has the backing of prominent Remoaners ;-) ...........and they're about as popular with the membership as a dose of the clap >:-) ..........

BTW the Leave with No Deal on the 12th April petition has only been running 3 days........Yours has been running since the 28th of Feb ............Perhaps we should compare numbers in a months time? ;-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-01 2:19 PM

He's certainly among the few putting country before playing party politics and had the backbone and courage of his convictions.

Grieves has fallen victim to the purple invasion of the far right and the campaign to deselect him is being led by former Kipper Jon Conway who as UKIP candidate stood against Grieves two years ago and lost. So he joined the Tory party. May has the power to stop any deselection but is either oblivious to far right extremists infesting the party, or perhaps not bothered now her comfortable retirement is on the horizon.

It's called ......"Taking back control" >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 2:15 PM

Where's the DM example?.....As when I googled "No Deal Brexit petition" all I got was about "Article 50" :-S

All others have all sold their soul to the Remoaner surrender monkey *-) ........

A "rival petition" complete with a link is mentioned in this recent DM article. So some DM readers who can be a***d to read beyond the first paragraph and also avoid the distractions of the tittle tattle segments to the right of the page will know about the earlier one.which expires on 17 April 2019. .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6838085/Petition-CANCEL-Brexit-approaches-2-5million-signatures.html

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-01 2:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 2:15 PM

A "rival petition" complete with a link is mentioned in this recent DM article. So some DM readers who can be a***d to read beyond the first paragraph and also avoid the distractions of the tittle tattle segments to the right of the page will know about the earlier one.which expires on 17 April 2019. .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6838085/Petition-CANCEL-Brexit-approaches-2-5million-signatures.html

Oh the Remoaner DM mentioned it in a article about the "Revoke article 50" *-) ..........

I rest my case >:-) .........

OMG! Jeezas!! He's hammered already! "Remoaner biased media"? The papers are massively pro Brexit FFS! It was them that started the entire thing! Especially when you consider readership. Please dont tell me you still believe the BBC is anti Brexit now either.

The revoke petition took off like its pants were on fire for two reasons. Firstly millions of people feel passionately that Brexit is a disaster and have not buried their heads in the sand and secondly that remainers are organised, very organised and it spread like wild fire across social media.

The reason the No deal petitions have done so badly is pretty much the opposite. Firstly there is no majority for it and secondly the Brexiteers have their heads in the sand, have lost interest and are certainly not organised.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-01 2:34 PM

OMG! Jeezas!! He's hammered already! "Remoaner biased media"? The papers are massively pro Brexit FFS! It was them that started the entire thing! Especially when you consider readership. Please dont tell me you still believe the BBC is anti Brexit now either.

The revoke petition took off like its pants were on fire for two reasons. Firstly millions of people feel passionately that Brexit is a disaster and have not buried their heads in the sand and secondly that remainers are organised, very organised and it spread like wild fire across social media.

The reason the No deal petitions have done so badly is pretty much the opposite. Firstly there is no majority for it and secondly the Brexiteers have their heads in the sand, have lost interest and are certainly not organised.

The Daily Mail turned Remoaner when Geordie Gregg took over as editor ;-) .......

The BBC tries to be less obvious about its pro Remain bias, as they have C4 to do their pro remain dirty work *-) ........

Just goes to show though, that even with the majority of the media and our establishment on your side........Only 6 million Remoaners can be ar*ed to sign your petition :D ........

Where's the other 10 million gone? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 2:22 PM

He has the backing of prominent Remoaners ;-) ...........and they're about as popular with the membership as a dose of the clap >:-) ..........

BTW the Leave with No Deal on the 12th April petition has only been running 3 days........Yours has been running since the 28th of Feb ............Perhaps we should compare numbers in a months time? ;-) .......

Yet you heard about it pretty pronto in Calpe?

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-01 3:04 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 2:22 PM

Yet you heard about it pretty pronto in Calpe?

I found it when I went to see how your petition was doing (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 2:43 PM

The Daily Mail turned Remoaner when Geordie Gregg took over as editor ;-) .......

The BBC tries to be less obvious about its pro Remain bias, as they have C4 to do their pro remain dirty work *-) ........

Just goes to show though, that even with the majority of the media and our establishment on your side........Only 6 million Remoaners can be ar*ed to sign your petition :D ........

Daily Mail spent over two decades spouting anti eu cobblers that clearly you swallowed. You are actually asking where the other 10m has gone on the revoke petition when both yours have fallen on their arse in comparison.

Tell you what, lets extend for three months and whichever one gets the most votes wins and becomes law. Agreed?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-01 3:22 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 2:43 PM

Daily Mail spent over two decades spouting anti eu cobblers that clearly you swallowed. You are actually asking where the other 10m has gone on the revoke petition when both yours have fallen on their arse in comparison.

Tell you what, lets extend for three months and whichever one gets the most votes wins and becomes law. Agreed?

How about you come back when you have a majority? >:-) ......

Archived