Are you ready for the Brexit Bounce Bonus?.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-04-02 2:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-02 1:57 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-02 8:33 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-01 11:11 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-01 9:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-01 8:54 PM

Do you ever read any of your own links?

Yep ........Just read this bit ;-) ........

"People born abroad are more likely to receive tax credits than people born in the UK"

:-| ........

To qualify for tax credits they must also work at least 16 hours a week so would still be contributing to that £26.9 billion of UK economy. An awkward inconvenience for you eh?

Yes those two words, "this bit", sums up your selective quoting as you've totally ignored the facts supplied on the fiscal impact study by Oxford economists because nothing there suits your narrative. You want so badly to portray EU workers in UK as benefit scroungers when nothing is further from the truth so you peddle your lies and feed off whatever xenophobic clap trap you can dream up to fit your narrative.

DWP statistics show that as of February 2015, just over 5 million people were claiming welfare benefits; of those, about 370,000 (7.2 per cent) were non-UK nationals (at the time that they registered for a National Insurance number; and of those, only 114,000 (2.2 percent of the total) were EU nationals. Since those born abroad make up 16 percent of the working age population, and those born in the EU make up about 6 percent, it can be seen that migrants of both types are considerably less likely to claim out-of-work benefits.

Which once again, pisses on your fire of xenophobia.

https://www.niesr.ac.uk/blog/migrants-benefits-and-uks-renegotiation-questions-and-answers-updated

Looks to me like our Charity funded economists need to get their facts sorted ;-) .........

Either charity funded Full Facts is Correct ......Or Charity funded National institute of Research is :D ........

In other words you couldn't find anything to refute that report so attack it for being charity funded. That it's been established over 80 years, totally independent of any political party influence and with long and glowing history of economic research world wide seems not to matter to you.

BTW how much do you think a family of 4, with one person working 16 hours a week on minimum wage contributes to UKPLC? ;-) ......

Just askin a awkward question :D ........

But I guess to you're shallow mind, just asking that question is xenophobic? (lol) ..........

The figures have been clearly stated in my previous post. The average European migrant arriving in the UK in 2016 will contribute £78,000 more than they take out in public services and benefits over their time spent in the UK (assuming a balanced national budget), and the average non-European migrant will make a positive net contribution of £28,000 while living here.

By comparison, the average UK citizen’s net lifetime contribution in this scenario is zero.

Migrants who arrived in 2016 will make a total net positive contribution of £26.9 billion to the UK’s public finances over the entirety of their stay. The value of this to the UK’s public finances is equivalent to putting approximately 5p on income tax rates (across all marginal rate bands) in that year.

You don't want any immigrant workers coming to UK so you need to explain how you intend to address the £26.9 billion shortfall those people contributed to the UK economy.

Full Facts says "People born abroad are more likely to receive tax credits than people born in the UK".....

That'll be people born in the EU as non EU folk are NOT allowed to claim tax credits after just 3 months........

So who's correct? ;-) ........

BTW you haven't answered my question...... how much does a family of 4 with one person working 16 hours a week, but receiving tax credits contribute to the UKPLC? >:-) ..........

Carry on moving your goal posts all you like you still cannot deny the massive contribution EU workers make, £26.9 billion to UK economy, even from those qualified to receive tax credits, and that more than answers your ridiculous question. I notice you had absolutely no idea how that £26.9 billion shortfall would be made up once you've driven our working foreign citizens out. It's about time you began contributing tax instead of being a state scrounger layabout.

I've no idea what the reason is for your aversion to foreign nationals but your negativity is ill informed and skewed no doubt fueled from DM/Brexipress drip feeding xenophobic junk.

pelmetman - 2019-04-02 3:01 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-04-02 2:55 PM

How many EU migrants claim benefits Dave? Not that many as they generally come here to work and the cost of those that do manage to claim benefits is tiny in comparison to how much Brexit has cost us. What is it now £600m a week?

If Brexit is costing us £600 million a week........why is our economy out performing Germany? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

You keep claiming this yet never ever cite any credible sources. It's about time you posted evidence of your claim just as i did which proved your silly conjecture totally wrong.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-02 4:11 PM

How many EU migrants claim benefits Dave? Not that many as they generally come here to work and the cost of those that do manage to claim benefits is tiny in comparison to how much Brexit has cost us. What is it now £600m a week?

If Brexit is costing us £600 million a week........why is our economy out performing Germany? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

You keep claiming this yet never ever cite any credible sources. It's about time you posted evidence of your claim just as i did which proved your silly conjecture totally wrong.

So you dont trust the BBC now? 8-) .........

"Europe's largest economy registered zero growth during the fourth quarter of 2018, the country's Federal Statistics Office said.

That means it avoided two consecutive quarters of contraction, which is the usual definition of a recession."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47236841

pelmetman - 2019-04-03 8:48 AM

"Europe's largest economy registered zero growth during the fourth quarter of 2018, the country's Federal Statistics Office said.

That means it avoided two consecutive quarters of contraction, which is the usual definition of a recession."

As I understand it that statement was made by the German Federal Statistics Office - not the BBC -

Question is - are the German statistics offices any more reliable than our own ?

;-)

pelmetman - 2019-04-03 8:48 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-02 4:11 PM

What that reports is one quarter of a financial year which is hardly conclusive....and UK have just chased off almost a £ trillion over to Frankfurt so well done there. I've posted this link before but i don't know why i bother as you never read through it. https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/germany/uk

Instead of obsessing over another countries economy in the hope of falsely bolstering up your own, you'd do better to keep a closer eye on the reality of the damage being done to ours by ourselves.

Since the referendum UK has been hemorrhaging at the rate of £600 million a week....every week. That's a staggering £87 billion since the referendum and rising which Brexit has cost the country.

https://economia.icaew.com/news/april-2019/brexit-costs-uk-600m-a-week

Archived