How Leave EU faked migrant footage

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 2:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 2:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 2:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 1:35 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 9:20 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-18 10:37 AM

You need to get your facts straight. C4 isn't "taxpayer funded" at all and funded entirely from it's own commercial activities. Quite laughable that you're calling "hypocrisy" when the reality is it's you who is the hypocrite as you criticise what you believe to be taxpayer funded organisations.....yet don't pay a penny in tax yourself!

Yes you do >:-) ...........

https://weownit.org.uk/public-ownership/channel-4

Although it appears to be owned by just 48% of the public *-) .........

It's not funded by the taxpayer. It works the same as commercial radio.

Oh yes it is >:-) .........

Afraid nothing of what you've posted backs up your claim to C4 being "taxpayer funded".

Then you really are terminally thick *-) .........

Show me your tax contributions to C4, ITV and all freeview channels. You can show that......can't you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 3:26 PM

You need to get your facts straight. C4 isn't "taxpayer funded" at all and funded entirely from it's own commercial activities. Quite laughable that you're calling "hypocrisy" when the reality is it's you who is the hypocrite as you criticise what you believe to be taxpayer funded organisations.....yet don't pay a penny in tax yourself!

Afraid nothing of what you've posted backs up your claim to C4 being "taxpayer funded".

Show me your tax contributions to C4, ITV and all freeview channels. You can show that......can't you?

Does ITV or any other freeview channel get a British taxpayer funded bung from the EU? ;-) ......

Just askin? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 3:30 PM

Does ITV or any other freeview channel get a British taxpayer funded bung from the EU? ;-) ......

Even if they did, it's mere fractions of pence by comparison to what i give the BBC every year. And i'm sorry but until you begin paying tax you aren't in a position to complain. EU funding has provided UK with huge amounts of benefit which you seek to deprive people of. Utter selfishness.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 3:46 PM

Even if they did, it's mere fractions of pence by comparison to what i give the BBC every year. And i'm sorry but until you begin paying tax you aren't in a position to complain. EU funding has provided UK with huge amounts of benefit which you seek to deprive people of. Utter selfishness.

Seeing as in the early 2000's I was paying a grand a month in income tax ;-) ......

I consider I'm well in credit :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 3:53 PM

Seeing as in the late 90's I was paying a grand a month in income tax ;-) ......

Is that all? I was paying £20k a month. You see how easy it is to make that up? (lol)

But naturally you will be able to prove your claim......won't you? (I won't hold my breath in waiting!).

LMFAO i see you've already made an edit on the year!! (lol)(lol) *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 4:01 PM

Seeing as in the late 90's I was paying a grand a month in income tax ;-) ......

Is that all? I was paying £20k a month. You see how easy it is to make that up? (lol)

But naturally you will be able to prove your claim......won't you? (I won't hold my breath in waiting!).

The thing is......I expect the taxman can prove what I've paid ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 4:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 4:01 PM

The thing is......I expect the taxman can prove what I've paid ;-) ........

You would be able to......IF you'd paid that, but you haven't so can't.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 4:40 PM

Damn your really are hard work dumb dumb *-) ........

I'm living full time in my 29 year old camper ;-) ......So carrying my accounts from nearly 20 years ago is a nonstarter (lol) ........especially as in theory the taxman say's you only need to keep 6 years worth :-| ........

Unless they investigate you 8-) .......

Have you ever been investigated by the taxman Bullet? ;-) .......

I have >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 5:10 PM

I'm living full time in my 29 year old camper ;-) ......So carrying my accounts from nearly 20 years ago is a nonstarter (lol) ........especially as in theory the taxman say's you only need to keep 6 years worth :-| ........

If I may be so bold to comment on what I observe . I believe just from the few top thread topics on this site you have a member obsessed with you . Questioning your old tax obligations , your photo posts , your lengthy Spanish wintering etc etc . Nice to be liked I suppose

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-04-19 5:20 PM

If I may be so bold to comment on what I observe . I believe just from the few top thread topics on this site you have a member obsessed with you . Questioning your old tax obligations , your photo posts , your lengthy Spanish wintering etc etc . Nice to be liked I suppose

Having a forum stalker is the latest "must have" dontcha know? :D ........

I have at least two (lol) .......

Yeah i'm making you sweat because you've come out with more bullcrap.......again. You can't help yourself. For someone *allegedly* paying £12k pa tax would put your gross income at approx £120k pa.

Apart from a 30 year old camper and a car you bought off ebay for a grand.....you don't seem to have done too well for yourself. *-)

For a parachute poster your 'observations' are uncannily similar to a recently departed fm.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 6:08 PM

Yeah i'm making you sweat because you've come out with more bullcrap.......again. You can't help yourself. For someone *allegedly* paying £12k pa tax would put your gross income at approx £120k pa.

Apart from a 30 year old camper and a car you bought off ebay for a grand.....you don't seem to have done too well for yourself. *-)

I'm not sweating sweet cheeks :D .........

Coz I know I have nothing to hide ;-) .......

As for not "Done to well for myself"? :-S ......

I guess that's whether you consider semi retiring at 46 .....and retiring at 58 a failure? :D ........

Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 6:14 PM

For a parachute poster your 'observations' are uncannily similar to a recently departed fm.

Its not very difficult to look back on the top few threads on this section is it

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 6:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 6:08 PM

Coz I know I have nothing to hide ;-) .......

Yeah you hide plenty......just not very well though and often trip yourself up.

As for not "Done to well for myself"? :-S ......

I guess that's whether you consider semi retiring at 46 .....and retiring at 58 a failure? :D ........

Semi retired my ass. First you have to start working. You're delusional. More like bone idleness because you went scamming benefits.

BTW I currently pay stealth taxes ...........

Oh dear....you paid fuel duty when filling up in UK? Welcome to planet reality. *-)

Sadly I will through no fault of my own become a income taxpayer again next year 8-) ..........

How many years have you spent as a non-payer including times spent drawing benefits? Apart from a few years sailing around in a banana boat you seem to have spent most of your life as a tax dodging scrounger.

At least I can console myself with the knowledge my taxes will no longer be going to the EU B-) ...

The amount is so small for most it's not even pocket money, but as a non-taxpayer you wouldn't know that as you don't receive a tax summary. I find it somewhat hypocritical to complain about 'taxes going to the EU' when you don't even pay any tax yourself.

My EU contribution for 2017-18 was just £4.

Oh you have paid much more than that. Every time you buy something that the EU charge tariffs on you pay an inflated price to cover the tariff charge an example children's clothing 28%. :D

teflon2 - 2019-04-19 8:40 PM

BTW I currently pay stealth taxes ...........

Oh dear....you paid fuel duty when filling up in UK? Welcome to planet reality. *-)

Sadly I will through no fault of my own become a income taxpayer again next year 8-) ..........

How many years have you spent as a non-payer including times spent drawing benefits? Apart from a few years sailing around in a banana boat you seem to have spent most of your life as a tax dodging scrounger.

At least I can console myself with the knowledge my taxes will no longer be going to the EU B-) ...

The amount is so small for most it's not even pocket money, but as a non-taxpayer you wouldn't know that as you don't receive a tax summary. I find it somewhat hypocritical to complain about 'taxes going to the EU' when you don't even pay any tax yourself.

My EU contribution for 2017-18 was just £4.

Oh you have paid much more than that. Every time you buy something that the EU charge tariffs on you pay an inflated price to cover the tariff charge an example children's clothing 28%. :D

That's from my tax bill....something Pelmet doesn't get because he hasn't paid tax since the year dot. The tariffs you mention are mainly non-EU goods. As you believe the EU have been charging tariffs as high as 28%......when, and if, UK leaves, you think those tariffs are suddenly going to disappear and your weekly shop cost a fraction of what your spend is now?

Guest pelmetman

So what *-) ..........At least they're using their money ;-) ..........

Unlike the EU who is using British taxpayers money to bribe C4 into spreading their propaganda >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-23 8:37 AM

Unlike the EU who is using British taxpayers money to bribe C4 into spreading their propaganda >:-) .......

Yes their money, the money that they filtered away offshore so that they didn't have to pay their fair share. And the money they wish to protect from new EU directives.

All in this together....

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-23 8:46 AM

pelmetman - 2019-04-23 8:37 AM

Yes their money, the money that they filtered away offshore so that they didn't have to pay their fair share. And the money they wish to protect from new EU directives.

All in this together....

Yep filtered off shore like those Labour councils >:-) ........

Wasn't your bung filtered off shore via the EU? ;-) ........

Archived