Corbyn.....Our armed forces back stabber......

Guest pelmetman

Corbyn.....Our armed forces back stabber......  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

teflon2 - 2019-04-28 2:40 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-04-22 9:10 AM

747 - 2019-04-21 7:30 PM

Nothing new, Remoaners have also mocked an ex SAS member. They call him stupid but would not do so face to face obviously. ;-)

Remoaners are not that stupid ... allegedly.

Are you talking about bumbling David Davis? He was only in the Territorial Army's 21 SAS (Artists) Regiment, in order to earn the money to retake his A level exams as he was too dim to pass them and get into Uni.

As for the real SAS. Nobody knows what they were really up to in Iraq and rightly so. Corbyn or anyone else for that matter probably doesnt have a clue what they do or why they do it.

Dont forget, I was in the real SAS, Harrier Squadron so watch it! 8-)

So I take it you have walked the Pen y Fan. I did it when I was 14 with full kit the wind was so strong it tore my tent in half. B-)

Walked it? Ive run up and down it several times in one day! Not for a bit admittedly. War wound I got in Nam, in the leg. I never talk about it.

Nothing new, Remoaners have also mocked an ex SAS member. They call him stupid but would not do so face to face obviously. ;-)

Are you talking about bumbling David Davis? He was only in the Territorial Army's 21 SAS (Artists) Regiment, in order to earn the money to retake his A level exams as he was too dim to pass them and get into Uni.

As for the real SAS. Nobody knows what they were really up to in Iraq and rightly so. Corbyn or anyone else for that matter probably doesnt have a clue what they do or why they do it.

Remind me again about how many A Levels you got and which Uni you attended? :D :D

Of course David Davis would not know how to milk a Cow or castrate a Sheep like you can. ;-)

747 - 2019-04-28 6:22 PM

Remind me again about how many A Levels you got and which Uni you attended? :D :D

Of course David Davis would not know how to milk a Cow or castrate a Sheep like you can. ;-)

Three and an HND in computer science!! Well the equivalent of three. Darlo Tech!

And it was a pig not a sheep.

Archived