LOL!.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

LOL!.......

"Most EU states now want UK to leave, MPs told

Lisa O'Carroll

The vast majority of EU states now want Britain “out” of the EU with just four countries and Donald Tusk retaining an appetite for the UK to remain in the bloc, it has been claimed.

“Poland, Ireland, Hungary and Portugal and Donald Tusk are actually the only countries that want the UK to stay in the EU,” Labour Stephen Kinnock told the Brexit select committee on Wednesday.

Even if the UK voted in a second referendum to remain, there was a view Britain would not be welcome in the EU. Kinnock said:"

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/may

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-05-08 12:25 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-08 11:28 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-08 9:27 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-08 9:24 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-08 8:58 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-08 8:49 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-07 5:06 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-07 9:47 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-07 8:11 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-06 11:43 PM

747 - 2019-05-06 10:23 PM

Only £25 to give Labour and Tories a kick in the nuts?

Sounds like a bargain. :D

Before you think about backing Farage you might want to do a little bit of reading up on just how dodgy his party is which is actually a limited company, not ever a proper party. (you get nothing for your £25)

Not only are they standing communists who supported the murdering of children in the IRA bombings in Warrington and charming racists like this bloke https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/06/brexit-party-mep-candidate-praised-use-of-nazi-slogan?fbclid=IwAR25oPADbc4e0v_7LfoyTZNyrLj4hMwSholKy-78sC73xQQNrcOLv-r2mmk their entire organisation and funding stream is clearly dodgy.

An interesting investigation into the funding of the Brexit party.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1116720992783613955.html

His big backer is almost certainly this poor excuse for a human being. Robert Mercer. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mercer-funding-trump-anti-muslim-advert-group-claims-2016-election-documents-open-secrets-a8290986.html

Farage is still refusing to explain why The Brexit Party Paypal account is based in the US (outside UK jurisdiction), how all the individual donations just happen to be just below the threshold at which the donors need to be identified, how they received so many individual donations before their website and Paypal account were even set up, and before the party had even launched. Why all the Brexit Party leaflets were paid and printed before the party existed or, according to their own records, had any funds.

He's properly in bed with the likes of Mercer, Bannon and probably Putin for all we know. Jeesaz! How could anyone vote for this trash?

Its gonna be a dilemma for you I am sure as I know you wont be able to force yourself to vote Tory but would you seriously vote for either UKIP or Sewage?

LOL!........

"Project Fear" has failed spectacularly.......So now the Whinging Remoaner Brigade launch .......

"Project Smear" (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

We'll see if that has works any better for you in the up coming proxy referendum on the 23rd >:-) .........

People have a right to know the kind of people they are voting for and its also clear Farage is up to his usual dodgy and corrupt dealings. An unsavoury bunch of crooks, far right extremists, far left extremists as well it seems and racist bigots. It was a good plan to pretend to be distancing yourself from UKIP though but they wont be able to help themselves. There will be more to come. These people cannot hide the kind of people they are for long. It does show up what a cult Brexit has become though if great swathes of the public are ready to back and vote for people like this. Some people need to take a good long look at themselves. Jeeez.

Get over your pompous self Barry *-) .........People knew EXACTLY what they were voting for.......and its US folk who are older and wiser than you Remoaner whingers who voted to Leave :-| .......

Perhaps if the EU had dunked our snouts in the EU trough like yours and Farty Pants ;-) ......

We'd all be spouting the same sh*te as you >:-) ........

Just suggestin (lol) .......

I said people have a right to know the kind of people they are voting for not what they voted for. Age is no guarantee of wisdom, clearly. *-)

You mean people like this? ;-) .............

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7004691/EUs-chief-Brexit-negotiators-brand-Theresa-insane-foul-mouthed-rant.html

That Guy is doing wonders for Vote Leave (lol) ..........

That appears to be just a clip of a BBC4 documentary showing some key EU politicians talking about Theresa may and Brexit. I never heard a foul mouthed rant as the "Fail" suggests. Why would that upset leavers anyway? I thought they hated Theresa May? Good to see your defending your "Sainted Theresa" though.

Nothing like a EU numpty slagging of us Brits to ensure a few more X's in The Brexit Party box >:-) ........

I didnt see anyone slagging off us Brits. Am I watching the same clip? Can you explain?

"The Prime Minister is branded 'pathetic' by top Brexit negotiators from the European Parliament in a new film about talks between Britain and the EU.

Brexit: Behind Closed Doors shows a team led by Guy Verhofstadt branding her 'insane' and laughing at the UK.

Verhofstadt's chief of staff, Guillaume McLaughlin, responds to the news that a Brexit deal is no longer possible because the PM hasn't cleared it with the DUP, with a foul-mouthed rant."

You prolly need to watch the whole video ;-) .........

So they are having a go at British Politicians then as being both pathetic and insane and you think they are wrong. (lol) Your standing up for the Sainted Theresa again aren't you?

They are right!! Lets make one thing clear though. They are having a pop at our politicians not the UK in general or its citizens. They actually feel sorry for us. Guy Verhofstadt actually told me that personally! Bit of name dropping there. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-08 1:47 PM

They actually feel sorry for us. Guy Verhofstadt actually told me that personally! Bit of name dropping there. (lol)

Which is why 23 of the 27 EU countries want us to b*gger off (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-08 2:15 PM

They actually feel sorry for us. Guy Verhofstadt actually told me that personally! Bit of name dropping there. (lol)

Which is why 23 of the 27 EU countries want us to b*gger off (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Says who? You and Kinnock supposedly in your link that doesnt work by the way.

Nobody I speak to in Europe wants us to leave. I imagine they are pretty frustrated with us by now of course but I dont think they want us to leave. I actually reckon Farage doesnt want us to leave either. He would be out of the limelight which not so secretly is all its about for him.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-08 2:36 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-08 2:15 PM

Says who? You and Kinnock supposedly in your link that doesnt work by the way.

Nobody I speak to in Europe wants us to leave. I imagine they are pretty frustrated with us by now of course but I dont think they want us to leave. I actually reckon Farage doesnt want us to leave either. He would be out of the limelight which not so secretly is all its about for him.

Try this one ;-) ..........

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/just-four-countries-and-one-man-want-the-uk-to-remain-in-the-eu-123004882.html

“All the rest want us out because we have become toxic, a sort of virus in the European body politic and if we were to have a referendum and remain and potentially ending up with a hardline Eurosceptic as prime minister … we would simple be back to where we are now and that would potentially wreck the European project.”

If the EU thinks we're TOXIC now......wait until we drop a battalion of belligerent Brexiteers MEP's in their Parliament >:-) (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Well its just his opinion. He might have a point though but it is not certain that we will go ahead with Brexit or end up with a pro Brexit leader in number 10, nor is it certain you will get to send a load of Brexiteers to the EU parliament. You could easily end up with Corbyn in number 10 and remaining in the EU with Farage on his arse. All to play for and no fat lady as yet.

I think our reputation not just in Europe but throughout the world is shattered though. Brexit will have done more damage than you realise whether we leave or not now.

pelmetman - 2019-05-08 8:58 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-08 8:49 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-07 5:06 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-07 9:47 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-07 8:11 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-06 11:43 PM

747 - 2019-05-06 10:23 PM

Only £25 to give Labour and Tories a kick in the nuts?

Sounds like a bargain. :D

Before you think about backing Farage you might want to do a little bit of reading up on just how dodgy his party is which is actually a limited company, not ever a proper party. (you get nothing for your £25)

Not only are they standing communists who supported the murdering of children in the IRA bombings in Warrington and charming racists like this bloke https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/06/brexit-party-mep-candidate-praised-use-of-nazi-slogan?fbclid=IwAR25oPADbc4e0v_7LfoyTZNyrLj4hMwSholKy-78sC73xQQNrcOLv-r2mmk their entire organisation and funding stream is clearly dodgy.

An interesting investigation into the funding of the Brexit party.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1116720992783613955.html

His big backer is almost certainly this poor excuse for a human being. Robert Mercer. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mercer-funding-trump-anti-muslim-advert-group-claims-2016-election-documents-open-secrets-a8290986.html

Farage is still refusing to explain why The Brexit Party Paypal account is based in the US (outside UK jurisdiction), how all the individual donations just happen to be just below the threshold at which the donors need to be identified, how they received so many individual donations before their website and Paypal account were even set up, and before the party had even launched. Why all the Brexit Party leaflets were paid and printed before the party existed or, according to their own records, had any funds.

He's properly in bed with the likes of Mercer, Bannon and probably Putin for all we know. Jeesaz! How could anyone vote for this trash?

Its gonna be a dilemma for you I am sure as I know you wont be able to force yourself to vote Tory but would you seriously vote for either UKIP or Sewage?

LOL!........

"Project Fear" has failed spectacularly.......So now the Whinging Remoaner Brigade launch .......

"Project Smear" (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

We'll see if that has works any better for you in the up coming proxy referendum on the 23rd >:-) .........

People have a right to know the kind of people they are voting for and its also clear Farage is up to his usual dodgy and corrupt dealings. An unsavoury bunch of crooks, far right extremists, far left extremists as well it seems and racist bigots. It was a good plan to pretend to be distancing yourself from UKIP though but they wont be able to help themselves. There will be more to come. These people cannot hide the kind of people they are for long. It does show up what a cult Brexit has become though if great swathes of the public are ready to back and vote for people like this. Some people need to take a good long look at themselves. Jeeez.

Get over your pompous self Barry *-) .........People knew EXACTLY what they were voting for.......and its US folk who are older and wiser than you Remoaner whingers who voted to Leave :-| .......

Perhaps if the EU had dunked our snouts in the EU trough like yours and Farty Pants ;-) ......

We'd all be spouting the same sh*te as you >:-) ........

Just suggestin (lol) .......

I said people have a right to know the kind of people they are voting for not what they voted for. Age is no guarantee of wisdom, clearly. *-)

You mean people like this? ;-) .............

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7004691/EUs-chief-Brexit-negotiators-brand-Theresa-insane-foul-mouthed-rant.html

That Guy is doing wonders for Vote Leave (lol) ..........

I presume you watched the program then.

Just goes to show what a load of tosh the Daily Fail still likes to spout. The Brexpress are trying the same spin as well, I assume they probably think Brexiteers wont watch and actually they are probably right. All I saw was elements of Frustration from the EU Brexit steering group and downright rudeness and affront from the likes of Johnson and Tory Brexiteer Andrew Rosindell who in a meeting with the steering group tried to lay the blame of the Irish border issue at the feet of the EU. No wonder they were angry about that. He then even suggested that we should just carry on like we are! Thick as mince.

One things for sure all that talk about the EU wasting money and having lavish facilities etc is a complete load of crap. Jeeesaz! their offices and rubbish! Tiny and pokey with not much decent equipment. Poor old Guy Verhofstadt works late and all he got was a manky bowl of chips. His assistant when they go to Strasbourg has to kip in a camper van on the Strasbourg Aire! (Ive been on it, its crap).

I think the EU has shown great patience with the UK I just hope it doesn't run out.

I will be interested in the comments from our resident Brexiteers who will of course have watched it and not just played the edited bits from the Brexpress and Fail.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-09 12:39 AM

I think the EU has shown great patience with the UK I just hope it doesn't run out.

Too late mate :D ...........We're Billy No EU Mates (lol) ........

Wait until we ship in a Battalion of Belligerent Brexiteer MEP's to play merry hell in their playground >:-) ......

Do you really wanna do that to your EU chums? 8-) ........

Just askin :-> ........

One things for sure all that talk about the EU wasting money and having lavish facilities etc is a complete load of crap.

You are conveniently overlooking the fact that they spend 150 million pounds a year on moving the parliament from Brussels to Strasbourg for four days every month.

:-|

malc d - 2019-05-09 9:52 AM

One things for sure all that talk about the EU wasting money and having lavish facilities etc is a complete load of crap.

You are conveniently overlooking the fact that they spend 150 million pounds a year on moving the parliament from Brussels to Strasbourg for four days every month.

This one (I have others!) of my criticisms of the EU and it is something that needs to be addressed because it is an easy target.

But let's put that into perspective, this morning the government announced that they were going to give £200 million pounds to the private leasehold companies, most of whom are registered offshore so pay no tax in the UK, to reclad the unsafe tower blocks. This government watered down the building regulations and inspection procedures that allowed these companies to build these fire bombs in the first place as "too much regulations were delaying the building of new homes." These leasehold and building companies happen to be big Tory donors? The BBC led on this story this morning, yet I didn't see the connection explained.

Yes the bi-annual move is a waste of money, but at least its transparent and its something that if we remain in we can fight to change.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-09 10:43 AM

This one (I have others!) of my criticisms of the EU and it is something that needs to be addressed because it is an easy target.

But let's put that into perspective, this morning the government announced that they were going to give £200 million pounds to the private leasehold companies, most of whom are registered offshore so pay no tax in the UK, to reclad the unsafe tower blocks. This government watered down the building regulations and inspection procedures that allowed these companies to build these fire bombs in the first place as "too much regulations were delaying the building of new homes." These leasehold and building companies happen to be big Tory donors? The BBC led on this story this morning, yet I didn't see the connection explained.

Yes the bi-annual move is a waste of money, but at least its transparent and its something that if we remain in we can fight to change.

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Yeah like all those other things we've managed to stop the Fouth Reich from doing *-) ........

Which is what precisely? :-S ...........

I am aware that the British government wastes money - most governments do - ( unless you benefit from the funds ) - but that is totally irrelevant in this case.

The subject is the EU.

The forums resident ageist, Barry, said that " all talk about the EU wasting money …. is a complete load of crap "

What he said could also be described in the same way.

;-)

malc d - 2019-05-09 11:10 AM

I am aware that the British government wastes money - most governments do - ( unless you benefit from the funds ) - but that is totally irrelevant in this case.

The subject is the EU.

The forums resident ageist, Barry, said that " all talk about the EU wasting money …. is a complete load of crap "

;-)

I think its the French that refuse to let go of Strasbourg which is a legacy from when the EU was first set up. I agree, it does seem daft. Maybe we should actually have a look at the money thats been lost and wasted because of Brexit though. It will make the money wasted moving to Strasbourg look like small change. 0.1% of Eu total budget actually. I dunno where to start with that one. Ferry companies with no Ferries? P&O suing the government, £600 million off the economy or whatever it is now.

I certainly didnt see any signs of money wasting on expenses or lavish facilities in that program last night though. I felt sorry for them. If I was a top EU politician working late I would demand some decent cuisine from a top notch restaurant be delivered to my "throne" room, not some manky chips in a bowl.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-09 11:37 AM

malc d - 2019-05-09 11:10 AM

The subject is the EU.

;-)

I think its the French that refuse to let go of Strasbourg which is a legacy from when the EU was first set up. I agree, it does seem daft. Maybe we should actually have a look at the money thats been lost and wasted because of Brexit though. It will make the money wasted moving to Strasbourg look like small change. 0.1% of Eu total budget actually. I dunno where to start with that one. Ferry companies with no Ferries? P&O suing the government, £600 million off the economy or whatever it is now.

I certainly didnt see any signs of money wasting on expenses or lavish facilities in that program last night though. I felt sorry for them. If I was a top EU politician working late I would demand some decent cuisine from a top notch restaurant be delivered to my "throne" room, not some manky chips in a bowl.

I suspect the manky chips were a stage prop *-) .........

http://www.efddgroup.eu/images/publications/EU-Extravagance.pdf

pelmetman - 2019-05-13 2:51 PM

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2019/05/21-thoughts-yougov-s-latest-terrifying-european-parliamentary-election

Looks like reality is finally starting to sink in (lol) ..........

The reality needs to sink in for anyone backing the Brexit party as they are backing a no deal Brexit which has already been ruled out.

I also direct you at points 9 and 11

9) And this is actually, once you look a bit more closely, a pretty good poll for Remainers. The explicitly Remain parties (Lib Dem, Green, and Change UK) are on 31, plus whatever proportion of that 7 points voting “other” are for the SNP and Plaid... which, I’m guessing, gets us pretty close to the 34 points voting for the Brexit Party.

10) Also, the Tories coming fifth in a national poll, behind both Lib Dems and Greens, is objectively hilarious.

11) If you assume that Tory voters are broadly Leave-y and Labour ones are broadly Remain-y – a big assumption, but not totally crazy – then the combined Leave vote share is about 47, and the combined Remain one also about 47. Which is not that catastrophic at all.

Its guesswork though regarding Labour and Tory votes. I do know though that a lot, a hell of a lot of Remainers are still going to vote for Labour but ive not seen virtually any Brexiteers say they will back the Tories so I would say its more likely that there is a majority for remaining.

As has been said though, the only way to find out is a referendum on the actual choices we have vs remaining in the EU which is Mays deal vs remain. There is no other version of Brexit available.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-13 3:16 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-13 2:51 PM

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2019/05/21-thoughts-yougov-s-latest-terrifying-european-parliamentary-election

Looks like reality is finally starting to sink in (lol) ..........

The reality needs to sink in for anyone backing the Brexit party as they are backing a no deal Brexit which has already been ruled out.

I also direct you at points 9 and 11

9) And this is actually, once you look a bit more closely, a pretty good poll for Remainers. The explicitly Remain parties (Lib Dem, Green, and Change UK) are on 31, plus whatever proportion of that 7 points voting “other” are for the SNP and Plaid... which, I’m guessing, gets us pretty close to the 34 points voting for the Brexit Party.

10) Also, the Tories coming fifth in a national poll, behind both Lib Dems and Greens, is objectively hilarious.

11) If you assume that Tory voters are broadly Leave-y and Labour ones are broadly Remain-y – a big assumption, but not totally crazy – then the combined Leave vote share is about 47, and the combined Remain one also about 47. Which is not that catastrophic at all.

Its guesswork though regarding Labour and Tory votes. I do know though that a lot, a hell of a lot of Remainers are still going to vote for Labour but ive not seen virtually any Brexiteers say they will back the Tories so I would say its more likely that there is a majority for remaining.

As has been said though, the only way to find out is a referendum on the actual choices we have vs remaining in the EU which is Mays deal vs remain. There is no other version of Brexit available.

Those 3 out of 21 points are perfect examples of a Remoaner trying to convince himself he's not lost :D ........

No doubt you Remoaners will convince yourself you won again on the 24th *-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-13 10:22 PM

Im not that fussed about the EU elections Dave. The way it is shaping up it wont tell us much.

It's gonna tell us everything we need to know about how the country feels about Brexit B-) ............

You Losers will revert to denial mode again like you did in 2016 *-) ........

So we'll just have to drag you lot kicking and screaming out of the EU the hard way >:-) .........

Either a GE or deselection of Remoaner MP's to change the bias of Parliament ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-14 8:17 AM

Im not that fussed about the EU elections Dave. The way it is shaping up it wont tell us much.

It's gonna tell us everything we need to know about how the country feels about Brexit B-) ............

So we'll just have to drag you lot kicking and screaming out of the EU the hard way >:-) .........

Either a GE or deselection of Remoaner MP's to change the bias of Parliament ;-) .......

General election? (lol) Your beloved Tory party will be toast now. Nigel would see to that now and hand the keys to number 10 to Jezza! 8-)

The only way it will tell us anything is if Farage gets an absolute landslide

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-14 11:39 AM

General election? (lol) Your beloved Tory party will be toast now. Nigel would see to that now and hand the keys to number 10 to Jezza! 8-)

We'll find out on the 24th wont we ;-) .............

As for Jezza he's just the latest scare tactic do be deployed by Remoaners Tories *-) .........

But my gut tells me the "majority" of the British public aren't stupid enough to elect him B-) ........

Unlike Bullet & Fart Pants >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-14 11:49 AM

As for Jezza he's just the latest scare tactic do be deployed by Remoaners Tories *-) .........

But my gut tells me the "majority" of the British public aren't stupid enough to elect him B-) ........

Your gut is very active today. All that cheap Spanish plonk and Burgers down sweaty Betty's English bar and grill I bet.

It wont matter if the British people are stupid enough to vote for Jezza they are stupid enough to split the Tory vote and vote for Sewage though if he stands in a GE and that will be enough probably. Still, I doubt Jezza could make a bigger balls up of things than this lot have. Maybe he deserves a turn. (lol)

I like that nice Caroline Lucas or those twendy wendy Change UK lot me. Nice people you would have round for dinner. :D

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-14 2:44 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-14 11:49 AM

Your gut is very active today. All that cheap Spanish plonk and Burgers down sweaty Betty's English bar and grill I bet.

It wont matter if the British people are stupid enough to vote for Jezza they are stupid enough to split the Tory vote and vote for Sewage though if he stands in a GE and that will be enough probably. Still, I doubt Jezza could make a bigger balls up of things than this lot have. Maybe he deserves a turn. (lol)

I like that nice Caroline Lucas or those twendy wendy Change UK lot me. Nice people you would have round for dinner. :D

Seems to me you're hoping us Brits are that stupid *-) ..........

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/conservatives-deal-brexit-party-election/

Cant say I'd fancy a meal with a bunch of wet Greens 8-) ..........

I can imagine the menu ;-) ............

All recycled bullsh*t and no real meat :D .......

BTW there is no Sweaty Betty's in Calpe.......

It's far toooo up market for that :D ...........

That said we left a month ago and reached Benicassim........which we left a few days ago.......

We're not in any rush to get home to mix with you miserable gits >:-) ........

Current Spanish field is full of Frogs 8-) .........

Archived