The Brexit Party Latest........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2019-05-13 11:29 AM

Ive had a lovely letter from Antony. I am sure he wont mind but I have scanned it in and attached it for you. Sounds like he is doing well and sends his best wishes. He sounds like a reformed character to me.

Haha , seems like a fairly inclusive kind of chap that Antony . Would love to meet him , nice taste in shirts n'all by the look of it . Ive just checked to see if that other member on here FastPat has posted any evidence of that Antony fellas "racist , xenophobic" posts that he claims were Antonys thing ... Nope I aint seeing anything , unless hes posted it somewhere else . Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-05-13 5:28 PM

Ive had a lovely letter from Antony. I am sure he wont mind but I have scanned it in and attached it for you. Sounds like he is doing well and sends his best wishes. He sounds like a reformed character to me.

Haha , seems like a fairly inclusive kind of chap that Antony . Would love to meet him , nice taste in shirts n'all by the look of it . Ive just checked to see if that other member on here FastPat has posted any evidence of that Antony fellas "racist , xenophobic" posts that he claims were Antonys thing ... Nope I aint seeing anything , unless hes posted it somewhere else . Regards

Princess, thou do protest too much. How was it on the rooftops today? Strange that you work up high but never get the moral high ground.

Fast Pat - 2019-05-13 5:46 PM

Princess, thou do protest too much. How was it on the rooftops today? Strange that you work up high but never get the moral high ground.

Asking for evidence to back up your hate claims isnt protesting sweetheart is it ??? then again maybe it is in your strange world ... As for your rooftop waffle I have no idea what your on about though I presume given your vile name calling you in your work life repaired gutters or the likes as thats where most of your comments aimed at me come from . Your a very strange member on here , I presume you were as obsessed with Antony as you are with me ... You haven't mentioned what time I posted this morning yet which is a first for you ... Bet youve been waiting all day for me to return

Birdbrain - 2019-05-13 6:01 PM

Asking for evidence to back up your hate claims isnt protesting sweetheart is it ???

"Sweetheart" - Anthhhhhhhony the mask is slipping!

Fast Pat - 2019-05-13 7:11 PM

Asking for evidence to back up your hate claims isnt protesting sweetheart is it ???

Your mask though in typical Antifa style is still firmly in place ... Throw names and hate Antifa style with not a dot to back it up ... Your embarrassing yourself so in my humble view I think you should look for the door that has EXIT above it . Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-05-13 7:22 PM

Your mask though in typical Antifa style is still firmly in place ... Throw names and hate Antifa style with not a dot to back it up ... Your embarrassing yourself so in my humble view I think you should look for the door that has EXIT above it . Regards

"Sweetheart" and "Antifa", one more and I'll have a full house.

So are we going to see the return to your old ways? I feel i best dust off my formal complaint email.

Fast Pat - 2019-05-13 7:29 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-13 7:22 PM

"Sweetheart" and "Antifa", one more and I'll have a full house.

So are we going to see the return to your old ways? I feel i best dust off my formal complaint email.

"return" to my "old ways" what might that be ??? You have a habit of not explaining yourself very well . Regards

Archived