Boris! Boris! Boris!...........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-07-30 7:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-30 12:19 PM

I see he got a warm welcome in Scotland yesterday. (lol)

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/watch-nicola-sturgeon-put-boris-18798253

Just 93 days of Loser whinging to go :D ..........

I see the man you once said, "he'd sell his granny if he got a buyer", scurried out the back door like the coward he is unable to face the public.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/boris-forced-to-leave-by-the-back-door-after-being-jeered-during-his-first-prime-ministerial-trip-to-scotland/30/07/

Incidentally your last countdown didn't go too well did it? (lol)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-30 8:28 PM

I see the man you once said, "he'd sell his granny if he got a buyer", scurried out the back door like the coward he is unable to face the public.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/boris-forced-to-leave-by-the-back-door-after-being-jeered-during-his-first-prime-ministerial-trip-to-scotland/30/07/

Last time we had a Remoaner PM ;-) ..........

BTW what's your Remoaner Parliament doing to prevent a No Deal Brexit? :D ..........

NOTHING!........They've all gone on holiday (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Tick Tock goes the Brexit clock........92 days >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-07-27 8:28 AM

"Johnson and Trump hail 'unparalleled' future trade opportunities

Prime Minister Boris Johnson and US President Donald Trump have discussed the 'unparalleled' trade opportunities offered by Brexit in telephone talks.

The two world leaders also used the call on Friday evening to discuss tensions with Iran.

A Downing Street spokesman said: 'They agreed that Brexit offers an unparalleled opportunity to strengthen the economic partnership between the UK and United States.

'The leaders both expressed their commitment to delivering an ambitious free trade agreement and to starting negotiations as soon as possible after the UK leaves the EU.'

The spokesman added: 'The Prime Minister and the President also discussed the current tensions with Iran and the need to work together and with partners to address their destabilising behaviour in the Gulf.'

Downing Street said that Mr Trump used the call to 'congratulate' the PM on his new role.

The spokesman said: 'They discussed the important relationship between our countries and the President's successful state visit to the UK last month.

'They ended by looking forward to seeing each other at the G7 Summit in Biarritz next month.'

Speaking to reporters at the White House on Friday, President Trump said: 'I think we are going to have a great relationship.

'And Boris is going to be a great Prime Minister. I predict he will be will be a great Prime Minister. He has what it takes. ***They needed him for a long time.***

You can say that again :D ..........

Deals off https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/31/brexit-mess-with-good-friday-and-well-block-uk-trade-deal-us-politicians-warn

pelmetman - 2019-07-31 7:36 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-30 8:28 PM

Last time we had a Remoaner PM ;-) ..........

BTW what's your Remoaner Parliament doing to prevent a No Deal Brexit? :D ..........

NOTHING!........They've all gone on holiday (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Tick Tock goes the Brexit clock........92 days >:-) .........

Have another go. None of the above makes the remotest bit of sense at all. Are you already drunk at 7.36am?

Fast Pat - 2019-07-31 12:11 PM

Prime Minister Boris Johnson and US President Donald Trump have discussed the 'unparalleled' trade opportunities offered by Brexit in telephone talks.

The two world leaders also used the call on Friday evening to discuss tensions with Iran.

A Downing Street spokesman said: 'They agreed that Brexit offers an unparalleled opportunity to strengthen the economic partnership between the UK and United States.

'The leaders both expressed their commitment to delivering an ambitious free trade agreement and to starting negotiations as soon as possible after the UK leaves the EU.'

The spokesman added: 'The Prime Minister and the President also discussed the current tensions with Iran and the need to work together and with partners to address their destabilising behaviour in the Gulf.'

Downing Street said that Mr Trump used the call to 'congratulate' the PM on his new role.

The spokesman said: 'They discussed the important relationship between our countries and the President's successful state visit to the UK last month.

'They ended by looking forward to seeing each other at the G7 Summit in Biarritz next month.'

Speaking to reporters at the White House on Friday, President Trump said: 'I think we are going to have a great relationship.

'And Boris is going to be a great Prime Minister. I predict he will be will be a great Prime Minister. He has what it takes. ***They needed him for a long time.***

Deals off https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/31/brexit-mess-with-good-friday-and-well-block-uk-trade-deal-us-politicians-warn

I don't think Brexiters realise the significance of the GFA and i see Bozo has already tried blame shifting the back stop and 'no deal' on the EU!! He seems to have forgot British and Irish implemented GFA.....not the EU!

Remember the "I make cardboard buses to relax"?

"Ross Kempsell, the journalist who conducted this interview in which Boris Johnson said he relaxes by painting model buses, now works for Boris Johnson as a policy adviser responsible for public sector reform.

The revolving door between politics and the media in the UK is as anti democratic as the revolving door between the Treasury and the big four Accounting firms.

On his show on Sunday, John Oliver suggested that the story about painting buses was actually a cynical attempt by Johnson’s team to change the google search results when people search ‘boris bus’ online.

Instead of images of Boris standing next to the Leave bus with the “£350m for the NHS” lie printed across it, they will instead now get this story about Johnson painting buses in his free time."

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-31 12:29 PM

I don't think Brexiters realise the significance of the GFA and i see Bozo has already tried blame shifting the back stop and 'no deal' on the EU!! He seems to have forgot British and Irish implemented GFA.....not the EU!

We're well aware of the GFA thank you ;-) .........

We're just not as despicable as you Remoaners and the EU to use it as weapon to prevent in acting a democratic vote *-) .........

Fast Pat - 2019-07-31 1:05 PM

Remember the "I make cardboard buses to relax"?

"Ross Kempsell, the journalist who conducted this interview in which Boris Johnson said he relaxes by painting model buses, now works for Boris Johnson as a policy adviser responsible for public sector reform.

The revolving door between politics and the media in the UK is as anti democratic as the revolving door between the Treasury and the big four Accounting firms.

On his show on Sunday, John Oliver suggested that the story about painting buses was actually a cynical attempt by Johnson’s team to change the google search results when people search ‘boris bus’ online.

Instead of images of Boris standing next to the Leave bus with the “£350m for the NHS” lie printed across it, they will instead now get this story about Johnson painting buses in his free time."

I wouldn't put anything past 'em. Apparently even his zip wire stunt was a set up with a guy at the top 'braking' when Bozo was half way down. Result.....max publicity. He's a clown, parliament is his "circus" and the electorate his now captive (for the moment!) "audience".

pelmetman - 2019-07-31 4:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-31 12:29 PM

We're well aware of the GFA thank you ;-) .........

We're just not as despicable as you Remoaners and the EU to use it as weapon to prevent in acting a democratic vote *-) .........

You'd better enlighten Bozo then as he seems to think EU drew it up. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-01 2:36 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-01 2:26 PM

91 days ;-) ..........Tick Tock :D .........

Your "clock" stopped last time in March....have you got a repair guy on standby as your countdowns are historically farcical. :-|

90 days ;-) ........Tick Tock goes the Brexit clock :D .......

32 days ;-) .......Tick Tock goes the GE clock B-) .......

2019's summer of BREXIT fun continues >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-03 10:29 AM

One

Tory MP crosses the floor

Tick, tock, tick, tock

How will that speed up a GE? ;-) ...........

As your Remoaner rag pointed out, there is very little likelihood of a GE before we leave >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2019-08-02 8:24 AM

32 days ;-) .......Tick Tock goes the GE clock B-) .......

That's the earliest attempts to get a GE can start ;-) ..........

Just thought I'd clarify that before the forums pendants kick off :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-08-03 11:03 AM

One

Tick, tock, tick, tock

As your Remoaner rag pointed out, there is very little likelihood of a GE before we leave >:-) ...........

We don't need a GE, just replace this mob with a government of national unity within the 14 day period and revoke article 50. Then have a GE and parties can set out their policies on Brexit AND everything else they stand for.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-03 11:32 AM

One

Tick, tock, tick, tock

We don't need a GE, just replace this mob with a government of national unity within the 14 day period and revoke article 50. Then have a GE and parties can set out their policies on Brexit AND everything else they stand for.

So you'll need more than one Tory MP who thinks Brexit is more dangerous than a Corbyn government 8-) ..........

Good luck with that (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2019-08-03 11:37 AM

One

Tick, tock, tick, tock

So you'll need more than one Tory MP who thinks Brexit is more dangerous than a Corbyn government 8-) ..........

I'm not necessarily talking about a Corbyn government we could have a government led by Dominic Grieve, Kier etc

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-03 11:47 AM

One

Tick, tock, tick, tock

I'm not necessarily talking about a Corbyn government we could have a government led by Dominic Grieve, Kier etc

A caretaker government which will lead to a GE ;-) .........

Which appears unlikely to happen before we leave the EU according to your Remoaner rag :D ..........

Dont get me wrong ;-) ........I'd love an GE with Boris & Farage as the Brexiteers dream team B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-08-03 11:56 AM

One

Tick, tock, tick, tock

Which appears unlikely to happen before we leave the EU according to your Remoaner rag :D ..........

Dont get me wrong ;-) ........I'd love an GE with Boris & Farage as the Brexiteers dream team B-) .......

Yes but given the timetable that caretaker government who are against "no deal", will have no option before they call a GE than to revoke article 50, otherwise we drop out during the election process.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-03 12:48 PM

One

Tick, tock, tick, tock

Yes but given the timetable that caretaker government who are against "no deal", will have no option before they call a GE than to revoke article 50, otherwise we drop out during the election process.

That'll go down well with the electorate ;-) ............and will destroy both Labour and the Tories >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-08-03 2:11 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-03 12:48 PM

One

Tick, tock, tick, tock

That'll go down well with the electorate ;-) ............and will destroy both Labour and the Tories >:-) .......

Labour and the Tories are already destroyed.

Archived