pelmetman - 2019-11-23 5:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 5:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 4:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 3:01 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 10:14 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-11-23 8:43 AM

Oh dear, wheels are coming off that bus

Well there's a surprise *-) ..........

A Labour MP taking Boris's words out of context and using them to try to prevent free speech :-| ......

Assuming you read the articles he used those terms in, exactly what context did you view them in?

I always take the tripe you type in context ;-) ........

Of a lonely old lefty in a Cheshire bungalow :-| .......

Chatterbox really should qualify for a care in the community grant :D ........

You're avoiding answering the question i asked you so let's try again;

Assuming you read the articles he (Johnson) used those terms in, exactly what context did you view them in?

You said Johnsons words were taken out of context so i want to know the context YOU read them in. It's a simple question even you should be able to answer.

I'm not avoiding answering anything *-) ..........

You did.

Boris's Letterbox article was actually about the fact that folk who wish to wear Letter boxes (bin bags) in tolerant UK B-) .........

So you found it amusing as it appealed to your Islamophobia just as "bum boys" in reference to homosexuals, or black children as "piccanninies"? He also compared same sex marriage to beastiality. All totally unnecessary and uncalled for, but whips up the hatred and contempt racism feeds off.

Yep ;-) ........

I'm not a pretentious Lefty Puritan *-) ........

So on that note you'd also find it acceptable and amusing to refer to Jews as Kikes?

Cant say I've ever heard the term? :-S .......

It's a derogatory slur in the same way you laugh at Muslim women wearing the Niqab being called "letterboxes". But typically you avoided answering my question as i can see it was too awkward for you.

If YOU have....... that kinda indicates you have been mixing with the antisemitic crowd ;-) ........

It indicates an ignorance and lack of knowledge on your part and nothing to do with antisemitism which you and your boyfriend sling out with such regular abandon without understanding it's meaning.

https://tinyurl.com/w8j9wrn

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 6:48 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 6:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 6:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 6:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 6:00 PM

A Labour MP taking Boris's words out of context and using them to try to prevent free speech :-| ......

Assuming you read the articles he used those terms in, exactly what context did you view them in?

Assuming you read the articles he (Johnson) used those terms in, exactly what context did you view them in?

You said Johnsons words were taken out of context so i want to know the context YOU read them in. It's a simple question even you should be able to answer.

You did.

Boris's Letterbox article was actually about the fact that folk who wish to wear Letter boxes (bin bags) in tolerant UK B-) .........

So you found it amusing as it appealed to your Islamophobia just as "bum boys" in reference to homosexuals, or black children as "piccanninies"? He also compared same sex marriage to beastiality. All totally unnecessary and uncalled for, but whips up the hatred and contempt racism feeds off.

Yep ;-) ........

So on that note you'd also find it acceptable and amusing to refer to Jews as Kikes?

It's a derogatory slur in the same way you laugh at Muslim women wearing the Niqab being called "letterboxes". But typically you avoided answering my question as i can see it was too awkward for you.

If YOU have....... that kinda indicates you have been mixing with the antisemitic crowd ;-) ........

It indicates an ignorance and lack of knowledge on your part and nothing to do with antisemitism which you and your boyfriend sling out with such regular abandon without understanding it's meaning.

Typical "Lefty I want to be Offended" tosh *-) ..........

Fortunately offending old geezers in Cheshire bungalows is yet to become a crime :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-23 6:56 PM

You did.

Yep ;-) ........

Fortunately offending old geezers in Cheshire bungalows is yet to become a crime :D .......

It's not me you offend, it's those you think such terms are acceptable to use against such as Muslim women, but you'd boxed yourself into a corner when i asked if you'd find it acceptable and amusing for Jews to be referred to as Kikes. Just because you hadn't heard the term was a lame excuse as it's easily sourced indicating it as a slur

Seems you only want to be offended when it concerns anything about Jews, but find it amusing when similar is applied to Muslims. You can't have it both ways.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-23 9:13 PM

You did.

Yep ;-) ........

It's not me you offend, it's those you think such terms are acceptable to use against such as Muslim women, but you'd boxed yourself into a corner when i asked if you'd find it acceptable and amusing for Jews to be referred to as Kikes. Just because you hadn't heard the term was a lame excuse as it's easily sourced indicating it as a slur

Seems you only want to be offended when it concerns anything about Jews, but find it amusing when similar is applied to Muslims. You can't have it both ways.

So Kikes is a offensive term to Jews ;-) ...........

Is it on the same level as Kafir? that your Muslim chums use to describe us Non Believers? >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman

Just because you hadn't heard the term was a lame excuse as it's easily sourced indicating it as a slur

I've never felt the need to source slurs against Jews ;-) .........

I'm not a Corbynite *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-11-24 8:40 AM

You did.

Yep ;-) ........

So Kikes is a offensive term to Jews ;-) ...........

Is it on the same level as Kafir? that your Muslim chums use to describe us Non Believers? >:-) ...........

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

According to wiki Kafir is the Arabic translation from English of 'infidel' or 'nonbeliever', both of which are commonly used words to describe an Atheist. Infidel is mentioned many times in the bible. Kafir is not used by Muslims per se but by Islamists as a derogatory term. Big difference.

I only knew one family who may, or may not have been Muslim as to my knowledge none attended any Mosque. My late mum once rented a room to an Asian chap i got to know well and he certainly wasn't a practising Muslim. Just because someone has brown skin doesn't automatically make them Muslim neither does it make them an Islamist as you appear to believe.

Latest poll data included in your link "between November 14-19", from last Tuesday!

What happened Tuesday night and more importantly on Friday night?

Do you wonder why they haven't produced a more recent poll ?

Fast Pat - 2019-11-24 4:59 PM

Latest poll data included in your link "between November 14-19", from last Tuesday!

What happened Tuesday night and more importantly on Friday night?

Do you wonder why they haven't produced a more recent poll ?

Your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/23/tories-renewed-poll-boost-brexit-party-candidates-pull-out-opinium-observer ... 20-22 November ... Thats gotta hurt ... Breathe it in princess

I had to laugh at the BBC News this evening.

When asked how he would vote (in a former Mining area and therefore Labour heartland) a bloke said, "I cannot bring myself to vote for Corbyns Labour Party .... and I am a member of the Labour Party". :D :D

747 - 2019-11-24 5:45 PM

When asked how he would vote (in a former Mining area and therefore Labour heartland) a bloke said, "I cannot bring myself to vote for Corbyns Labour Party .... and I am a member of the Labour Party". :D :D

To be fair to the person interviewed they joined The Labour Party not The Extremist Party ... Its funny though ... Was it Barry ???

747 - 2019-11-24 5:45 PM

Here's one of Johnsons constituents. :D :D

pelmetman - 2019-11-25 8:02 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/oct/31/uk-general-election-2019-poll-tracker

I'm starting to like the LOSERS Bible :D ........

That's all "lefty" stuff you don't believe remember. :D

Pat linked your Brexit bible current headline.....can't think why you ignored it? :-|

Maybe you missed it so here it is again. :D

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1208792/brexit-news-general-election-polls-tory-manifesto-boris-johnson-labour-jeremy-corbyn

Fast Pat - 2019-11-25 11:52 AM

The rest of the world is worried about fraud and corruption in the UK.

But the British are fine with fraud and corruption, so will ignore it.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/leaked-report-concludes-russia-may-have-influenced-brexit-vote-20191118-p53bfb.html

The Sydney Morning Herald isnt "the rest of the world" sweet cheeks ... Disney aint got nothing on you ... The headline also has that small word with a big meaning in it "may" not "did" ... Try again princess , try again

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-11-25 4:38 PM

I can't see any mention of " no ifs and no buts " - does that mean they are not as certain about it as they were about leaving the EU on October 31st ?

:-|

It all depends on whether the electorate want another 5 years like the last 3? 8-) .........

Or....... To Get Brexit Done :D .........

Archived