I thought we'd changed our minds?????.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-21 3:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-21 3:01 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-21 12:51 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-05-21 10:01 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-20 9:09 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1129707/brexit-poll-no-deal-theresa-may-brexit-deal-vote-express-poll

We are changing our minds............92% now want No Deal >:-) ..........

Oh well there you go then! You cannot lose a second referendum then can you? Why not support one and silence those silly remoaners for ever? Just think how joyous you will feel when 92% of the public vote for a No deal Brexit. You will be able to do some proper gloating then. What do you say Pelmet? Surely you must want to put us out of our misery now huh?

No.....they're still running scared of a second referendum or A50 being overturned. They quickly swept Farage's comment under the carpet too had the result been a narrow 52/48 to Remain which he would see as "unfinished business" and call for a second referendum.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wants-second-referendum-7985017

Actually I'm not scared of a second referendum ;-) .........

I just know you Remoaners will stitch it up so that the answer to both questions is Remain *-) ..........

Do you think we will get to choose the questions? Oooh how exciting!! (lol)

Exactly my point ;-) .........

With a Remoaner biased establishment and Parliament we'd be stitched up like a kipper *-) .........

If there was a second referendum you would want a simple yes or no answer, and to be fair to everyone the only question should be .--- Do you respect ,and want to implement the result of the 2016 referendum to leave the EU.--- Yes or No. If yes ,and we cannot get a better deal, we leave with no deal. If No we just remain. Simples.

Brian B.

Guest pelmetman
thebishbus - 2019-05-21 5:14 PM

If there was a second referendum you would want a simple yes or no answer, and to be fair to everyone the only question should be .--- Do you respect ,and want to implement the result of the 2016 referendum to leave the EU.--- Yes or No. If yes ,and we cannot get a better deal, we leave with no deal. If No we just remain. Simples.

Brian B.

I'd go for that ;-) .........But I doubt our Remoaner brigade would *-) ........

Brian B.

But what was the result of the referendum? It was to leave but leave how? Nobody was talking about crashing out with nothing back then so you have no idea what 17.4 million people voted for.

Your question is really based on "Do you want to leave the EU with no deal" or "Do you want to remain in the EU".

That actually may well be what we are facing if Mays deal finally goes up in smoke as what else is there? There wont be another deal I suspect.

I would support that now. No deal vs Remain.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-21 5:34 PM

Brian B.

But what was the result of the referendum? It was to leave but leave how? Nobody was talking about crashing out with nothing back then so you have no idea what 17.4 million people voted for.

Your question is really based on "Do you want to leave the EU with no deal" or "Do you want to remain in the EU".

That actually may well be what we are facing if Mays deal finally goes up in smoke as what else is there? There wont be another deal I suspect.

I would support that now. No deal vs Remain.

WTO rules is not crashing out *-) ........

They give us a means to continue trading whilst we do deals that are of benefit to the UK B-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 12:12 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 8:31 AM

WTO rules is not crashing out *-) ........

They give us a means to continue trading whilst we do deals that are of benefit to the UK B-) .........

Are yes the mythical WTO rules https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/andrea-jenkyns-brexit-tory-mp-wto-rules-countries-bbc-politics-live-video/

If WTO rules are a myth ;-) ........

Then under a No Deal we can make our own rules B-) ..........Suits me :D ........

Archived