Losers Go Crazy

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-22 12:56 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

I wonder who will be laughing on Friday? ;-) ........

BTW that twitter Taxi bloke looks a lot like you? 8-) ........

Are you doing a bit of moonlighting? :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 12:45 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 11:48 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 8:01 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 7:52 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 7:32 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 7:27 AM

The Thick Of It

Yep deffo a Snowflake Loser ;-) ...........

There's a lot of them about nowadays >:-) ...........and they'll be losing again tomorrow :D ........

You do realise who was being interviewed?

Yep ;-) ...........I was referring to the dumb Remoaner in the d*ckhead cap :D ..........

The one who is a member of the Brexit Party?

All I got from your link is a picture of woman in a cap ;-) ...........

You said the MP was a Brexit voter.......the twitter bloke is obviously a Remoaner so put two & two together and got a Remoaner :D ........

Well if you bothered to watch the video in the Tweet what you have is a prominent Leave MP and Brexit Party voter having an argument about what Leave means.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 2:43 PM

Here you go Helmetman, a link outside of Twitter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-48360602/monmouth-mp-david-davies-called-a-liar-amid-rise-in-threats

Please explain to me - a remoaner, which one of these two brexiteers is right?

To be fair seeing as he's voted for May's deal ;-) .........

He's only a half fat Brexiteer :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 1:02 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

I will be laughing on Friday at you staying up all night for the results when they are not out until Sunday.

Barryd999 - 2019-05-22 4:47 PM

I will be laughing on Friday at you staying up all night for the results when they are not out until Sunday.

It'll be a long celebration Barry ... Mind you have told us umpteen times populism is dead and we've all changed our minds regarding Brexit ... Looks like Sunday might be your judgement day and might just show how 'with it' you are ... Regards Mr and Mrs Birdbrain

pelmetman - 2019-05-22 4:11 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 2:43 PM

Here you go Helmetman, a link outside of Twitter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-48360602/monmouth-mp-david-davies-called-a-liar-amid-rise-in-threats

Please explain to me - a remoaner, which one of these two brexiteers is right?

To be fair seeing as he's voted for May's deal ;-) .........

He's only a half fat Brexiteer :D ........

He was one of the leading lights in the Welsh Brexit campaign, he voted for May's deal when he realised that unicorns don't exist - they're just seaside donkeys with a cornetto on their nose.

Birdbrain - 2019-05-22 5:18 PM

It'll be a long celebration Barry ... Mind you have told us umpteen times populism is dead and we've all changed our minds regarding Brexit ... Looks like Sunday might be your judgement day and might just show how 'with it' you are ... Regards Mr and Mrs Birdbrain

Dont bring Mrs Birdbrain into it. She told me last night she was voting LibDem and that she was sick of your "little" problem. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-05-22 6:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-22 5:18 PM

Dont bring Mrs Birdbrain into it. She told me last night she was voting LibDem and that she was sick of your "little" problem. (lol)

She prolly told you she was voting Vince just to shut you up ... Mrs Birdbrains just like Marion Marechal by the way but even more beautiful ... Mrs Barry's just like Alistair Campbell B-)

Guest pelmetman

I was expecting exit polls ;-) ..........But it appears they're not happening either *-) .........

Never mind I can wait until Sunday for my John Major "Full Gloat" moment >:-) .........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/24/john-major-full-gloat-defeating-rebels-maastricht-european-union

I'll call it the "Rebels Revenge" :D ..........

Archived